Re: Kiamara #50 !!!

Postby brian emo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:16 pm

aww I would so try out for this one if I could, just because of those colorsss ;u;
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gothamitez » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

:3
Last edited by Gothamitez on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    goo goo gwa gwa
    hobbyist artist, semi-active, furry

Gothamitez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daanny » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Saw all dem forms, I haff to drop sorry.
Last edited by daanny on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
daanny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ▷ Dreamcatcher ◁ » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 pm

so darling <3

CharriesRPAncient Timberlock
hellooDADesignsArtist Comp
i love you!My WME

------------------------
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

You be
the anchor
that keeps
my feet
on the ground.
I'll be
the wings
that keep
your heart
in the clouds.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

------------------------

▷ Dreamcatcher ◁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Name:
Ophelia

Art:
X
X

Personality:
F U N N Y
Ophelia is a real funny gal. She loves to tell jokes and play games.

C O O L
More than anything, ophelia is cool. She likes to hang out and be with friends.

U N D E R S T A N D I N G
Ophelia is very understanding. You can go to her to talk about anything.

Backstory:
Ophelia used to live alone.She never knew who her parents were, nor did she stop wanting to know. She has lived her whole life solo, wondering if they would ever come back to her.
Ophelia could here voices. She could see a blurry image of other kiamaras around her as she opened her eyes for the first time ever. They had worried looks on their faces. She could here them say the words abandoned, lost, found, alone, and helpless. What were they speaking of? Were they speaking of her? Suddenly a young kiamara from the crowd around her burst forward and snatched her. She squealed in shock and mortal terror as the kiamara held her by her scruff and ran along the forest's edge. He ran as fast as a bullet. WIth her newfound sight, she could see around them beautiful waterfalls flowing off of floating islands. It was all majestic to her. She was taken by surprise when the kiamara stopped for a breath and set her down. He mumbled the words "Stay safe, young one." before darting away.
A few weeks later ophelia was able to walk. She had learned how to find bugs under old logs and eat them. When she was old enough, she would learn how to hunt. She padded silently over to a small patch of water and drank from it. She had set up a camp of some sort. All it had was a nest made of leaves hidden in a small grove in the trees. It was a peaceful, quiet day other than the soft rumbling of the waterfalls. She was still young, but she knew how to survive on her own. She wondered about her parents. Who were they? Were they even still alive? And what had the young kiamara meant by "Stay safe"? There were no dangers that she knew of. Suddenly she heard a noise behind her and darted into her grove. She peeked out of the entrance and saw a creature drinking from the patch of water. Too scared to do anything, she stayed hidden. She stepped on some leaves and the creature turned it's head. Then, it was gone. She layed back and let out a sigh when all of a sudden the creature appeared behind her. She screamed, but the creature kept laughing. This "creauture" was actually just another kiamara."Im kido." He said. They talked for a while, then he left.
Ophelia was now fully grown and able to hunt. She was becoming confined in the tiny clearing she grew up in. She finally decided that she was able to make her own desicions. Without another word being said, she was gone. She ran through the forest. Every step made her feel like the wind blowing through the trees. She was free. Ununited. Solo. Solitairy. Alone. Forever.

Why Do You Want Her:
She is gourgeous and I love her!
Last edited by noisecollective on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh my, Apple. She's gorgeous. <3
    You did an amazing job on those lines and her design. <3
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm

i wish i could go for this one, but sadly i don't think i'd be able to finish a form </3
    ...stupid muse just vanishing on me like that ;_; </3

i'll try; i don't exactly expect to win because of my muse being stupid, but it's worth a shot c:

Name: Ophelia

Art: *WORK IN PROGRESS* - does it have to be by us? or can we order it? -

Personality: *WORK IN PROGRESS*

Backstory: *WORK IN PROGRESS*

Why Do You Want Her: i know i said i wouldn't go for ophelia, but i have to. i can't let her go without a fight, she's far too beautiful, and she definitely stole my heart. this is the most stunning kiamara i have ever seen. not only is she just... breathtaking, her pose and expression shows a lot of her possible personality('s). to me, she looks pretty bad ass, and she looks as if she does what she wants, when she wants, and doesn't care what other people think. her colours work so perfectly together, in such harmony. i just can't let such a beautiful kiamara go this easily. *WORK IN PROGRESS*

Last edited by Zeee on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Иαмɛ
Ophelia
Δят
U Mad Bro?
Feeling the wind in my...fur?
Name
Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ

Ophelia is a rather shy one. She dislikes others and hates crowds. She feels claustrophobic in one and avoids being in them. She likes to be left alone or in groups of 2-5 other friends. Making friends is abut difficult for her because of her rather 'judge mental' self. To be her friend, you have to really understand her and intelligence is a must. She hates kiamaras with very little smarts. One you become her friend, she holds high standards and expects a lot from you. She is also abit flirtatious to the opposite gender but is also abit of a pan sexual. For a spouse, she holds similar high expectations as for a friend.

Ƨтσяʏ
How she survived the wild very young remains a history, but there's a whole legend of the wise, young, and beautiful Ophelia roaming the wilderness today. It is said that she preys on animals and in some cases, humans. She has been called many names such as a chubacabra for her bloody past and many other such names. If you we're to see Ophelia, it would symbolize that you are wise and fit to rule.Many people go into the woods to look for her but never come back alive...
Ɯнʏ Ɩ Ɯαит Ѳρнɛℓια
I went to the Kiamara homepage to look for the fan club but instead I saw this girl and instantly fell in love with her. I love her color combinations and her pose and facial expression make her look bad as- and looks like she could be a punk-ish girl. I love these kind of characteristics and traits so I decided to try for her right off the bat. It would be such an amazing thing to have Ophelia, be my first Kiamara.
Last edited by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

You'll forget what he did,
you'll forget what he said,
but you'll never forget how
he made you feel.

Life
isn't about waiting
for the storm to pass,
it is about learning to
dance in the rain

Ophelia
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"
-Ophelia's favorite quote

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Dreams come in a size too big so that we may grow into them.
Ophelia's dream is to have the courage to be able to speak every day all day, like everyone else. But she has to work on the petrifying part. That is her personal dream, but she also has a future dream.Ophelia wants to have a nice family with two pups, and also to find the love of her life...

Why I want her?
I knew that #50 was going to be special, but not this special. My mind literally blew when I saw her, her unique colors, her expression, her. I couldn't stop thinking about her until I finally made this form. Ophelia, the name is just the most perfect name for her. I never would have thought of it, never. A lot of people would turn down the green, even I , but when you put the pink and darker green and the shades of green, I find that this is the most that I have ever liked a design. This species is my favorite and I am so happy that I have found the perfect one.

I guess that I never knew what it was like to really love a design and want it so desperately. I thought that some of the past Kiamaras and JBDs that I have tried out for were the ones for me and that I poured my heart and soul into, but no. Now I know what it is like, this form has taken me over two hours to make, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that I am trying my very best for her, hoping that I can call Ophelia mine, being able to take her home with me would be a dream come true.

A lot of people would say, Why I deserve her or Why I need her, but not me. I honestly don't need her or deserve her. I have done nothing to deserve her except for this form. I could survive without her, not very happily for awhile, though. I admit it, though, I really want her.

I know that my chances of winning are very slim, I was a little hesitant to even apply, since I always lose and never have the inspiration to do it. But Ophelia struck me with a burst if inspiration, I just started typing and could not stop. I do not really have that many characters because I can never get the inspiration to write about them, with Ophelia I will be able to give her that attention and make her special. I just can't ge enough of how he inspires me to do more, I have five or so stories written, just not posted.

What did I think when I first saw her?
Oh My God. Badass! She is so beautiful! I must have this special unique girl! Let's go makey the form now. Might take awhile, but that it why I have my own room, to sneak my laptop at night when I am supposed to sleeping. I thought that my mind was blowing itself apart. I can't handle so much badass beauty!

Why dig deep, when it is all on the surface?

Her name is Ophelia. Simply Ophelia.

Ophelia is a girl, a girl with few words.

Some call her Muse, but never call FiFi, Ophe, or Lia.

Put your ear down close to your soul and listen.

Actions are key- Ophelia is a girl of few words, no words from her soul. She uses her actions, eye movements, and emotions to get around in life. But sometimes, rarely, she has a word or two to say. If oy get spoken to by Ophelia you will get petrified with jealousy, happiness, anger, and regret. Her voice is the most soothing, joyful, and just utterly beautiful voice you will ever hear, if you hear it. If you are lucky enough to get bless by Ophelia then you will get stunned for many days, but it eventually wears off.

Creative with her art- Ophelia loves to draw, paint, color, and create things. She can sit about and draw for hours, making almost photo-like drawings. Clay is another thing she enjoys to use. Sadly, she has to wear gloves so as to not get her fur all in the clay, or clay chunks in her fur. Painting is fun, especially if she makes paint-filled baloons, the after shower can be well worth the art.

Trust? Not so sure- Ophelia isn't going to trust you that easily! Say you told her that something she was once in possession of had been stolen. She would find as much evidance as possible before coming to any conclusions. She's not the type of girl who would hand her trust over to someone else that easily, nor is she the type of girl who would agree to friendship just because you ask her to be your buddy. She has learned that sometimes it can be good to be sceptical, but at the same time, on various occassions, it can be rather useless and unhelpful, or it can be more of a hinder than a help!

Jaded, yah- Ophelia has been through a lot. She knows more than she should at her age. That is both good and bad. Others seem to find that she is younger than she looks.

Committed- Ophelia is very committed to her work or other things. If she volunteers, she won't abandon you to do her work. She always stays true to what she does and doesn't go off topic. Ophelia will do anything to not be known as a wimp or a chicken, so that is a bad thing.

My heart may be broken, but my soul remains unshaken

I will start from the beginning.

Ophelia's eyes fluttered open as she took her first gasp of air. The world around her was at a still hold waiting for Ophelia's first move, a loud cry from behind Ophelia made her jump. Ophelia's mother was trying to get up and see her child but at every attempt she failed. Ophelia watched in horror, but was relieved when her mother got up and smiled at her. "Ophelia, welcome to the world.", her mother whispered in her ear. Ophelia's mom walked her home and layer down with her in a bed so comfortable and they both fell asleep together.

ººº

The wind licked the pines in a taunting fashion, luring them to give way. Ophelia's paw pads silently pressed against the forest floor. She sniffed the unnatural, still. Confusion swept through Ophelia's mind, The forest is usually full of unseen life. The wind abruptly came to a stop, and Ophelia silently padded on.

There was a misty trail, showing Ophelia which path to take. It lead Ophelia to a familiar wheat field, where she used to play and frolic. The trail seemed to have disappeared, so Ophelia stepped into the field. The wind roared back to life and thrashed out, into Ophelia's fur. She knew what lay ahead, danger, and a lake.

With all of her might, Ophelia pushed on, eager to reach the lake. The current of air pushed her over, refusing to let her pass.

ººº

The light wispy wind awoke Ophelia. How did I get here? Then she remembered. Ophelia had collapsed at the lake and fell into a dark slumber. Getting up, Ophelia wrapped her handy, long tail around her body to keep herself warm and trotted her way home.

ººº

The clouds thickened and grew darker as Ophelia neared home. Home, a place of laughter, family and pleasant memories... A loud shriek interrupted Ophelia's happy thoughts. She rushed inside and saw a large shadowy fog consuming her parents, then it all disappeared, including her parents. Ophelia stood in shock for a few moments and then collapsed in tears. Ophelia's world was ruined and no longer worth it.

ººº

Ophelia was a myth and now a new personality replaced what used to be Ophelia. She trudged around and never went back to her old friendly house, instead she lived in a nearby windmill.

On a cloudy day, just like the one when it happened, it started to pour down rain. Then the clouds parted the shine on Ophelia and an outline of her mother appeared in the clouds. "That can't be my Ophelia, she is not happy and fun!" came a voice from inside Ophelia's head. "Now dear, I know that you miss us, but it was for the best, now your are free and you can make your mark in the world without the boundaries of you humble house and caring parents." Ophelia thought this through her head and tears started to roll down her fur and making her more wet. "Oh honey, don't be so sad and depressed" She said and then the sun's heat dried her up and a warm wind ruffled her beautiful fur. Then the clouds started to come together again and one last sentence came from her, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow!"

ººº

Ophelia's world healed up and she started to have adventures, some amazing and some just fun. But now Ophelia knows to take whats best in the world and forget what happened in your past.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Do you see Ophelia's special feathers? Well, a while ago she had regular Kiamara feathers. Ophelia is here to show you a special story about how she obtained those special feathers.

It was only a few months after my parents disappeared, I was trudging around in my favorite forest, right behind my house. I got so upset with my thoughts that I ripped my feathers off. Oh no, I thought. I new what would happen if I stripped myself of my feathers. A pink, shimmering mist started to surround me, I was raised into the air with such delicacy. I was getting dizzy, but not the kind of dizzy that you are thinking of. A dizzy feeling that I just lost an important key to my future. And I did. A voice so deep that the earth shook came into my hearing, "You ruthless Kiamara, what have you done?! You have released the Quest Bird, you must find this bird and return it to this spot, but on your journey you must gain your right to earn your feathers back" I nodded.

The mist disapeared and I fell, not very far from the ground though. I had heard of the Quest bird, it was a grey bird with very few pink feathers, but all of it was beautiful. She had to find the bird? Then she saw it, a huge bird with the most magnificent tweet. I remembered that the only way to catch this bird is to have a persuasive and enchanting voice, she had to speak to this creature? Then the bird landed on a branch and started humming a peaceful and drowsy tune. I knew that this was going to be harder than I thought, I was starting to go to sleep. I had to act quick, "O, you beautiful bird of the feather! Come down to me and bless me with your soul." It worked. The bird flew down.

The pink mist returned, and the voice chuckled, "Very good, you ruthless girl. You have shown me the you deserve your new feathers." Pink feathers, of various shapes and sizes appeared all over me. I loved them especially the circle ones. I was now more beautiful than ever.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

~ Listening to music
~ Her voice
~ Animals
~ Headphones
~ Scarves
~ Ipods

Dislikes
~ Bugs/Arachnids
~ Snakes
~ Thunder storms
~ Lightning
~ Ear buds
~ Hats

X X X X made by GlitterPav
Sorry for my lack in art, I truly have no artistic talents.

Ophelia has a few passions and things that she loves to do. Her favorite one is taking long, nice strolls through nature, she loves to go to the forest. It appears to soothe her and calm her down, change her feelings about the present problem, and take her mind off the past. She also loves to go to the lake and make little rock karens just for the fun of it. She enjoys there beauty and simplicity. Ophelia's favorite thing is simplicity, because she doesn't have any in her life.

Does Ophelia have a favorite feather? Yes in a matter of fact she does, it is the one tht she has on her left ear. It is the mos special to he because it is the one mos like her past feathers, but she still adores her current feathers. She thinks that it links her to her pas and helps her get through tough times.

Sorry if my form is too long! I really love this gal and I want to make up for what I lack in art with a more intense form! I really hope I will be the one to adopt this beautiful girl! If I win this would be my first time successfully winning an adoptable!

Thank you for letting me try out for the beautiful girl, good luck Apple with judging this competition!
Last edited by Moskow on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 20 times in total.

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tano-kun » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I love the colors and her name~ <3

Good luck everyone!
Not active here or DA anymore. If you need to contact me, holler at me on Discord (tanokia).
Tano-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me