Username: strangetales
    Show Name: tbd
    Barn Name: tbd
    Height (12hh-18hh): 16.3hh
    Genotype: artist's choice
    Base Coat: artist's choice
    Dilutions/Modifiers: glitch, marble
    Markings: morage
    Desired Edits: would love a cyborg horse if that's possible!! some robotic parts (including one eye), a power source (light blue?) and vein-like body lines that display some of the electricty running through the body, perhaps exposed cables/hardware etc
    Additional Notes/Image Credits: inspiration (but white parts being real horse), another here
    dont worry about exactly copying what i want, lots of artistic freedom here! <3
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldala #1000

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue May 14, 2024 8:02 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Height (12hh-18hh): 18hh
Genotype: (Optional)
Base Coat: Red chestnut for coat 1 and chocolate palomino for coat 2
Dilutions/Modifiers: dun, flaxen, mushroom
Markings: Sooty, chimera, strike, Full Pride
Desired Edits: Longer mane/tail, Bisexual flag for the full pride, caribou antlers, and a small dragon friend similar to the Exuvia
Additional Notes/Image Credits: Antler ref! [url][/url] Exuvia
Didn't know if I was supposed to bring two base coats to the table with chimera involved ^^;;
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed May 15, 2024 12:28 pm

Username: green.
Height (12hh-18hh): tbd
Genotype: (Optional)
Base Coat: seal bay
Dilutions/Modifiers: silver
Markings: snowcap appaloosa, fox, sage, doge, ribbon, butterfly, finch & spotted ladybird
Desired Edits: hunter jumper tack please
Additional Notes/Image Credits: for inspiration on. tack
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Fri May 17, 2024 8:05 am

Username: miraphoenix
Show Name: Time Stood Still
Height (12hh-18hh): 18hh
Genotype: --
Base Coat: Blue Dun/Grullo
Dilutions/Modifiers: Dun (listing here for completeness)
Markings: Pheli, Phausis, Sabino (heterozygous), Roo
Desired Edits: Additional Notes/Image Credits: Feathering example [Source]. Basically going for light draft-y, or at least as far in that direction as these horses will go!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am

Username: Baobabel
Height (12hh-18hh): 17.3hh
Genotype: EE aa GdGd +Glitch(+Brindle?) StrkStrk +Mossa RsmRsm SgSg Nrnr Phl- Crl- Bt- Spn- D- Mrmr Tprtpr NchNch PriPri +Tail Stripes +Somatic
Base Coat: Black
Dilutions/Modifiers: Mossa(max opacity) Goldenchild Spined dun
Markings: Somatic(use as you see fit) Strike Glitch brindle Rosmarin Sage (green) Nerite Pheli Caracal Butterfly Nudibranch Tapir Marble Pride with Tail striping
((Maybe -minimal Harley Harhar +Heterochromia OR min Calico Calicali; Teastain Ts-))

Desired Edits: Definitely would love some edits but not sure the options for mane/tail/poses
Horns- dragon inspired; Fangs; Raised membrane wings?, Long dragon whiskers? Plants as body parts or just draped around.

Additional Notes/Image Credits:
A symbiotic being like a cross between a Sveldala, a dragon, and various plant life. They blend in seamlessly with the jungle around them with their confusing mottled patterns and green coloration. A gentle protector of the life within. Ferocious when crossed.
Merged with plants (mosses, vines, body parts as plants or intertwined with plants, maybe a (few) critter(s) (snake, bird, lizard, margay, dragon, mythical, whatever) tucked throughout)

Artist can add/adjust whatever! Full artistic liberty! If you think of something that would look cool, do it! (this goes for anything on the Sveldala- markings, edits, mutations, tack, ect)
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Tue May 21, 2024 4:54 am

Username: coaliev
    Height (12hh-18hh): 16.0hh
    Genotype: artist's choice
    Base Coat: artist's choice
    Dilutions/Modifiers: artist's choice (peacock theme)
    Markings: artist's choice (peacock theme)
    Desired Edits: colourful birds, as many as you can fit (and your hand can tolerate), a folded peacock tail & peacock head crest
    Additional Notes/Image Credits: I couldn't find any properly credited pictures but, if possible, I'd love to see the svel be inspired by a chimera peacock (half white/half regular colours)
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed May 22, 2024 2:12 am

Thank you everyone for trying out! I have really enjoyed seeing the awesome concepts yall put together for this, the effort and creativity really went off the wall and it was just tons of fun to read.

In the end RNG proclaimed our winner, and I am so very excited to announce that winner is - ~Kaya! I said no limits, and you certainly heard me haha. It'll take me a few days to get this darling done for ya, and please expect a DM soon to discuss further details of your design <3

We also had enough entries to award two runner-ups via RNG! Those winners are Bear. and mirapheonix. Yall will also be recieving a DM shortly to discuss details of your simplified semi-custom designs ^^

If anyone is a bit bummed and looking to turn their concept into reality (or as close as you can get for a normal design), never fear - I will be opening customs sometime next month, with super discounted edit costs for anyone here who had a completed entry but did not make the cut <3

Thank yall again, it's been such a dream to see sveldalas make it this far, and I hope to see everyone's creative minds again when we hit #2000 ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaya » Wed May 22, 2024 2:31 am

ShadyBro wrote:
Thank you everyone for trying out! I have really enjoyed seeing the awesome concepts yall put together for this, the effort and creativity really went off the wall and it was just tons of fun to read.

In the end RNG proclaimed our winner, and I am so very excited to announce that winner is - ~Kaya! I said no limits, and you certainly heard me haha. It'll take me a few days to get this darling done for ya, and please expect a DM soon to discuss further details of your design <3

We also had enough entries to award two runner-ups via RNG! Those winners are Bear. and mirapheonix. Yall will also be recieving a DM shortly to discuss details of your simplified semi-custom designs ^^

If anyone is a bit bummed and looking to turn their concept into reality (or as close as you can get for a normal design), never fear - I will be opening customs sometime next month, with super discounted edit costs for anyone here who had a completed entry but did not make the cut <3

Thank yall again, it's been such a dream to see sveldalas make it this far, and I hope to see everyone's creative minds again when we hit #2000 ^^

*What* I've had an absolutely horrid week and a blessing from the rng god just made my day! ;~;

I loved everyone's design ideas and can't wait to see the runner ups! And it's amazing to see such a wonderful species get so far! <3
~ Current Mood: My Playlist is a really wild rollercoaster...

My TH
Rajarshi Drafts
Cupido Drafts

~ Currently Searching For:
** Hoard Pets
* Mustard and Purple Heart Husky
* Wishlist Pets!
~Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Wed May 22, 2024 4:58 am

A huge congratulations to ~Kaya; with the edits you picked, #1000 is going to be one gorgeous horse!!

Thank you as well, for the RU! I'm super excited to see how all of these turn out...!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Wed May 22, 2024 5:29 am

Congrats to the winners, these are going to be some cool designs!
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me