Postby Penultima » Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 am

Adopted

Username: Griffin Torrens
    Name: Celosia
    Height: 18 in
    Weight: 37 lbs
    Color: Lilac and Offwhite Extended Barbu King Brindle Merle
    Genotype: abas bb cece dd EE hh ii kckc Mm SS tt UU LL

Prompt: What is this collie’s biggest goal in life?

Ends May 13th
Last edited by Penultima on Wed May 15, 2024 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #822 OPEN

Postby Kadayah » Tue May 07, 2024 10:04 am

Username: Kadayah
Name: Iris
Prompt: Iris’s biggest goal in life is to be a mother. She’s always wanted a family of her own to be able to nurture.
| INFJ | Virgo | Adult | 🔒 | Animal mom |

Kadayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 am

Username: literal.swag.
Name: FnFKs Spoken in Whispers | Spira
Prompt: wip!

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Tue May 07, 2024 11:39 am

Username: Rawr-Horse
Name: VHIK Took It All // Orion
Prompt: Orion's biggest goal in life is going big and far in sports. He is extremely driven towards many categories of sports, and each win in a competition only drives him further. He quite literally wants to win it all. He is hard to keep down or still, and constantly wishes to be competing or training in one thing or another.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed May 08, 2024 3:58 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Name: Through the Storm | Wisp
Prompt:
Wisp's biggest goal in life is to protect the family that saved her from the street. She wants them to be forever happy and safe, so she spends her nights waking up intermittently to patrol the house and never leaves the silly little human pups alone. The first time one fell, she used one of her old tricks that would have her dive with her front paws sliding forwards, the little "pup"s body landing on hers to soften the fall. On their walks, she makes a point to lead the way, watch for traffic, and guide them home or to the car when she hears it's time, always keeping an eye out. The world is big and scary and she knows it, so she wants to protect them any way she can while keeping them happy with tricks and her adorable little face~ :3
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenanergans » Wed May 08, 2024 9:47 am

Username: Shenanergans
Name: Auros
Prompt: To spread joy to all those lacking it in their life~ It may be hard on their own but if we all do our part, it's truly possible ♡
Image ImageImage
Shenanergans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluTheDachshund » Wed May 08, 2024 1:02 pm

Username: BluTheDachshund
Name: Running for the Water // Pearl
Prompt: Pearl's greatest desire is to discover everything there is to know about the deep oceans, as she's always felt a pull towards the waves and the sand. She also wants to do it because of how her father didn't believer in her and always said that Pearl couldn't discover as much as she wanted to.
Hi I'm Blu!
BluTheDachshund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sat May 11, 2024 11:29 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Name: Celosia
Prompt: (TW: vague mentions of death)

Her biggest goal in life is to feel peace. With a mind that's constantly whirring away in a tangle of stress, anxiety and hyperactivity, Celosia craves to know the feeling of a quiet mind and peaceful day, with worries not forgotten, but overcome, and thoughts of the terrible things the future could hold put to rest, replaced by a calm confidence that life will unfold as it's meant to. The pale collie knows this isn't something that will become a reality on its own, and even with effort it won't be overnight. Instead it's something to be integrated into her life bit by bit.

After a long day of sport, Celosia trotted at her owner's heels, muscles still burning from the strain. She'd trained for this and had passed easily, but doubts still flew through her mind. Could I have been quicker? Was I as good as the other collies? Are my owner's proud of me? It was then that she paused, the gates to the kennels in sight and her owner turning to wait. No, I should be asking "am I proud?" Feeling a little bit of weight leaving her shoulders, Celosia took a deep breath, drawing up to her full height. She focused on the tension of her muscles, then let the breath out, imagining the strain leaving with the air, shoulders and flanks relaxing in a way she hadn't felt in a while, always subconsciously tense. Tail beginning to sway in happiness, she relished in the looseness and she once again trotted at her owners heels, feeling like with practice, she could begin to feel as light as a feather.

She couldn't believe it. Today was the day! Much to her amazement, collies of CreekShadow were given a special reward when they passed the championships in a sport. All her time and effort had paid off as she'd earned the ribbon the previous night, which meant it was now her turn to be taken to the pet shop and choose any toy she wanted! Quite literally buzzing with excitement, Celosia couldn't stop tapping her paws and hopping on the spot, body alight with what felt like electricity. She'd been eyeing up a plushie she'd seen a couple other dogs with, and the idea it would soon be hers was almost too much. When the doors were pushed open she bit back her nerves and nosed her way past the other dogs and people in the store, the excitement outweighing her awkwardness. And there it was! It's cute face and pretty colours staring back at her, Celosia looked at her owner for confirmation before picking it up off the shelf. Her tail was in a perpetual movement, unable to be stilled as her owner told the human behind the counter that it was her's now, tapping an object in that funny way people did when they wanted to keep something. When she was safely out the door, Celosia felt like she was on top of the world, soft plush cushioned firmly in her mouth and heart feeling warm with her joy. I've earned this, she thought happily, the excitement evolving into a calmer feeling. Getting happy over little things makes life so much more fun!

Her heart seemed to solidify in her chest, eyes stinging as she fought back tears. I never knew loving you would cause this much hurt, she admitted to herself, recalling the mound of earth that held her friend. It was selfish, she knew, but she couldn't help wishing it were her wrapped comfortingly around, not a layer of soil so determined to claim the body. Time had passed, yet the fog of grief remained. Like clockwork, the memory of it resurfaced the unwanted thoughts. Was it my fault? Could I have changed things? It was stupid, she knew, but the thought remained like a stubborn tick, embedded into her bloodstream. Celosia blinked her eyes in an attempt to drag herself out of the memory and into the present. She wasn't surrounded by dark clouds, but colourful flowers and the caress of sunbeams in her fur. Chest still tight, she began to breath in the fresh breeze dancing through the field. It was worth it, she realised. All the pain I'm feeling now, it was worth it to know you, and that makes me lucky. While it didn't dampen the pain, the collie felt a cool acceptance sweep over her. The scene in front of her and the memories filling her mind were beautiful, and Celosia felt a faint peace settling itself in her heart. The world seemed to still, as if all that mattered was enjoying this single moment.

I'm lucky, because I get to live this life. And maybe that's enough.

Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Plague Doctor » Mon May 13, 2024 11:27 am

Username: The Plague Doctor
Name: Nathalia
Prompt: Nathalia's biggest goal in life is to become the best service dog she can be. She's been incredibly empathetic and bright since she was a small pup, and she is constantly striving to look after the other sentient creatures around her in ways that others don't always notice are needed.
The Plague Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

Username: Julius525
Name: Fharlanghn
Prompt: He wants to travel to the place where the dog treats are done! He has heard multiple stories about this magic place between other dogs, and even between their owners, but never got to see this place. He has gone other times to the shop where his owner get the treats and that place is already wonderful, but he knows that the treats aren't originally from there, and for what he has heard, there are tons of treats in where they create them! When it comes to imagine this place, he can already see himself travelling through the factory, smelling all the delicious different treats, with a small river of peanut butter, flowers with the shape of bones, trees that the fruits are dog biscuits, even butterflies and other creatures are lamb flavoured... Everything is edible!
He hopes to be able to find a way to this place one day, to see if all his dreams and ideas are true, and then tell his dog friends how lucky he was to discover and go to such a magic place!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me