#351 - TBN | TBD by VampireMessageNinja

Based on Click to view
Artist VampireMessageNinja [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#351 - TBN | TBD

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:31 pm

Discord | Species Guidelines | Rules | Stable Page Guide | Archive | Store Items | Custom Hub | Custom Forms | Breeding Hub | Breeding Forms | Explore Game | MYOs | Artist Search | V1 & V2

Prompt: Tell me about their first encounter with spicy food! What was it? Did they like it? (No word limit, also feel free to make a story out of it)
End Date: Dec 20th

Fill out this form to apply. Stable pages are optional.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

Owner: [url=xxx]X[/url]
Name: -
Height: 14hh
Color: Cherry Bay Sabino
Fins: Burning Charcoal
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #351 - TBN | TBD

Postby jellybeansmud » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:47 am

Username: Nemyaen
Stable Page:
Name: Welter
Welter slapped his tail, idly digging earth under his hooves. He stood in a pasture, enjoying the feeling of slow wind blowing around him. He just got out of the water, and now was looking for something to spend his time doing. He could've go and roll around new ball the pasture's owner put here a couple of days ago, or bother someone for a fight... His hoof met something hard, getting his attention. Lowering his head, Welter continued digging, trying to get whatever he found out of dirt to get a better look.
The thing he found turned out to be a thick yellow root of some plant Welter couldn't remember seeing. It smelt weakly, aroma mostly hidden behind the smell of dirt, and unfamiliar. Crowntail gently pulled the root out and took a bite.
And took a step back, surprised by the taste of it. This plant was very obviously angry, feeling like some kind of an insect stung Welter right in his tongue. He watched the root from a distance of his full height, but it didn't seem to be alive and planning to run or attack again. Lowering his head back to look at the place he bit the plant, he felt a sudden smell, many times sharper than it was before. But the root looked like it indeed was a root, and it obviously couldn't bite him. Welter swished his tail, confused about whatever this thing was, and lifted it from ground, gentle not to bite it again. It was a curious little thing he wanted to investigate somewhere in a quiet place, and maybe throw in a feeder to someone who needed to be put in their place. Yes, it was a good find.

Image Local swamp monster Image

ImageImageImage
jellybeansmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #351 - TBN | TBD

Postby ShadyBro » Sun May 12, 2024 6:48 am

jellybeansmud wrote:Username: Nemyaen
Stable Page:
Name: Welter
Welter slapped his tail, idly digging earth under his hooves. He stood in a pasture, enjoying the feeling of slow wind blowing around him. He just got out of the water, and now was looking for something to spend his time doing. He could've go and roll around new ball the pasture's owner put here a couple of days ago, or bother someone for a fight... His hoof met something hard, getting his attention. Lowering his head, Welter continued digging, trying to get whatever he found out of dirt to get a better look.
The thing he found turned out to be a thick yellow root of some plant Welter couldn't remember seeing. It smelt weakly, aroma mostly hidden behind the smell of dirt, and unfamiliar. Crowntail gently pulled the root out and took a bite.
And took a step back, surprised by the taste of it. This plant was very obviously angry, feeling like some kind of an insect stung Welter right in his tongue. He watched the root from a distance of his full height, but it didn't seem to be alive and planning to run or attack again. Lowering his head back to look at the place he bit the plant, he felt a sudden smell, many times sharper than it was before. But the root looked like it indeed was a root, and it obviously couldn't bite him. Welter swished his tail, confused about whatever this thing was, and lifted it from ground, gentle not to bite it again. It was a curious little thing he wanted to investigate somewhere in a quiet place, and maybe throw in a feeder to someone who needed to be put in their place. Yes, it was a good find.

I'm going through and judging some very overdue adopts - congrats, and apologies for the wait!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets