Range Trotter #STF010 by Pandapop

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandapop [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #STF010

Postby Pandapop » Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

This Trotter refuses to leave the ship without some sort of souvenir.
What are they stealing?

End Date: 5/12/24

Username: Pandora!
Show Name: OHS In The Belly of a Whale
Barn Name: Jonah
Height: 13.2hh
Eye Color: Pinky Promise
Phenotype: Silver Black Smoke Spinner Grey Triggerfish w/Eye Glow
Genotype: EE aa Zz Gg TrfTrf + smoke + eye glow
    - Dominant for extension [E_]
    - Will always pass triggerfish [Tsf_]
    - Fin, mane and tail edits pass at artist's discretion
Last edited by Pandapop on Mon May 13, 2024 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #STF010

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed May 08, 2024 9:11 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Show Name: From The Depths
Barn Name: Feint
Height: 15hh
Halter Color: Silver
Prompt: Why, the wheel of course! She'd take a cannon if she could manage it but alas, those are too heavy
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 am

Username: ShadyBro
Show Name: NVR She's A Luminary
Barn Name: Lumi
Height: 12hh
Halter Color: Artist's Choice
Prompt:
Yeah Lumi definitely went around grabbing as many cool pointy swords as possible.
Maybe she'll start a dragon hoard.
Shiny? Pointy? Stabby? Mine.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Thu May 09, 2024 5:49 am

Username: razzberry
    Show Name: Sweet Sting of Salt
    Barn Name: Zola
    Height: 13.3 hh
    Halter Color: artist choice!
    Prompt: This little, mischievous mare would most certainly be seen trotting proudly off the ship with someone's peg leg in her mouth. You know that icicle scene from the movie Spirit? Yeah, it would look a little something like that.

trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Sat May 11, 2024 9:56 am

Halter Color: fin/eyeglow color
    Prompt: Jonah has a seemingly endless appetite, so of course he's not leaving without all of the rations he can carry! Unfortunately for his crew, Jonah is also rather picky, and only likes fresh food... which is hard to come by on the open ocean. Pirates typically subsisted on a diet of dried or pickled meats and vegetables, porridge, hard tack, other dried goods, and only very rarely would they have access to Jonah's favorite treat: fresh fruit. He was an absolute scourge onboard, the pirates had to lock away their stashes of oranges, mangos, and pineapples because in the first week at sea the cheeky stallion had gobbled up half of their fruit reserves. Jonah might even take their cooking pot for good measure! 🍊🍋🥭🍌🥝🍍🥥
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sat May 11, 2024 3:57 pm

Username: BadgerBuddies
Show Name: Buddie's Liberty Belle
Barn Name: Libby
Height: 14.2hh
Halter Color: artist's choice
Prompt:

she's gonna steal the declaration of independence

Libby has had enough of her pirate captors, so she has hatched an idea, and she is getting all of the other trotters with her to rally around the ploy and help her execute it flawlessly. Why not steal the whole pirate ship? Go big or go home, am I right??? The plan is simple - all of the trotters work together to clear out the pirates and toss them overboard (don't worry, Libby is sending the lifeboats with them - she may be petty, but she isn't completely heartless and cruel). Once all of the pirates are overboard, Libby then would take over command of the ship, steering it home and freeing all of her fellow trotters.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Sun May 12, 2024 2:42 am

Username: Embergleam
Show Name: RRS Depthcharge
Barn Name: Charger
Height: 14.1 hh
Halter Color: Artist's choice
Prompt:
Charger is going to use this opportunity to cause maximum chaos for his former captors. With that in mind, he's stealing the keys to every door, locker, and chest aboard. Want to go sleep off a long day in the sun? Too bad, you're not allowed in your cabin anymore. Worried someone might have made off with your ill-gotten gains? Good luck getting into that treasure chest now, sucker! Generally done with the day and want something to take the edge off? What a pity, all the grog's kept under lock and key, and all those keys just vanished into the sunset~
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allybrad » Mon May 13, 2024 9:39 am

Username: allybrad
    Show Name: ABF Eyes on the Prize
    Barn Name: Kleipos
    Height: 14.2 hh
    Halter Color: artist's choice
    Prompt: Kleipos, shockingly, loves to steal soap. Pirates often stole soap and other valuable fragrant items when they were still looting, but Kleipos loves smelling good! Other things, like spices, salts, and perfumes, also interest Kleipos, but soap is his favorite. He doesn't realize how extra stinky his cahoots have caused the rest of the crew to be... The smell of the ship is so strong they can be smelled from a mile away... yikes ...
xxxxx
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
she/her
luke 19:10
noah kahan
lizzy mcalpine
tearista
go heels
|| abf
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

allybrad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 am

Username: kijauni
Show Name: VEO's Sails At Dawn
Barn Name: Canonball
Height: 13 hh
Halter Color: Canonball coloured <3
Prompt: He could not resist! He had been searching since a few mins. And then he saw it.
It was just laying there. There was a pile of it next to it but this one - this one had been placed or fallen off. It was hidden a bit but still visible. He could tell what it was and that nobody would miss it. If you think about it, they probably never count them.
So, he scooped the Canon Ball right up and went off.
Later on, during his hasty Escape he felt his souvenir was actually a bit of a Burden but he couldn't leave it behind now.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Mon May 13, 2024 4:37 pm

Pandora! wrote:

Halter Color: fin/eyeglow color
    Prompt: Jonah has a seemingly endless appetite, so of course he's not leaving without all of the rations he can carry! Unfortunately for his crew, Jonah is also rather picky, and only likes fresh food... which is hard to come by on the open ocean. Pirates typically subsisted on a diet of dried or pickled meats and vegetables, porridge, hard tack, other dried goods, and only very rarely would they have access to Jonah's favorite treat: fresh fruit. He was an absolute scourge onboard, the pirates had to lock away their stashes of oranges, mangos, and pineapples because in the first week at sea the cheeky stallion had gobbled up half of their fruit reserves. Jonah might even take their cooking pot for good measure! 🍊🍋🥭🍌🥝🍍🥥

Congrats!
HM's to ShadyBro, Embergleam and allybrad!
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me