Re: Rise | #0428

Postby StormSerpent » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:39 am

username: stormserpent
link to clan: LotusClan
cat name: RoseTiger
meaning:

Rose: beauty
her mother named her Rosekit, so she might grow into a soft passionate yet strong warrior, the mother dreamed that she would grant mercy to those in need, for the soft flower, and have a rich personality, for the vibrant colors, but she wouldn't be weak, she would be strong and make her own way through the world, because remember "every rose has its thorn" this saying is RoseTiger's motto, and it couldn't be more true.

Tiger: strength
when she was granted her warrior name her leader thought long and hard, he was a wise cat and always tried to pick the perfect name, he chose tiger due to her rich defining stripes, and her strong and courageous personality, she has a hot temper that is quick to flare up and unlike her current leader EmberStar, she is larger than the average cat. she's also a brilliant fighter, even if at times she is a bit clumsy
Last edited by StormSerpent on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:00 am

username:BrightDays
link to clan:TwilightClan
cat name: Redfern
meaning: Redfern was given the prefix Red- for her coat that seemed red at birth, but darkened as she aged. She received the suffix -fern due to her friendly, quirky personality that Dovestar recognized to be a blessing to the clan. When Twilightclan suffered due to lack of faith in Starclan, Redfern aided them in returning to the faith, becoming a steadfast source of belief and hope. She kept encouraging her clan to do their best and brought the gift of a unique hunting technique as well as her powerful religious beliefs. Even though she has talent as a hunter, Redfern stays up late into the night, praying to Starclan. Even with her lack of sleep, Redfern often has endless energy until around Sunhigh, at which she'll crash and need a nap. (131 words)

Just for a clear understanding in case, anyone is confused:
Red for her coat that seemed red at birth
Fern for her faith and quirky sleep schedule.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"im a fake, a phony, a fake"

Postby eltonn » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:28 am

username: seed savecakes
link to clan: luleclan
cat name: Fauxadder

formerly Benny
85 words wrote:Fauxadder's name is a sore point for him, but he would never bring it up to Asphodelstar's face. He much prefers being called 'Fo,' but even then he isn't a huge fan of his name. He wasn't named in the traditional prefix-suffix format for a reason, but he would prefer if he was. Asphodelstar, when she first met him, believed him to be her deceased mate come back from the dead. When she discovered the truth, she gave him the name 'Fauxadder' out of spite.
      Benny slipped from between the tall flower stalks, his gaze downcast as he trod to the shoreline. A rustle
      to his left distracted him, and he jerked his gaze towards it. His yellow-green eyes widened as a pale gray
      and orange shecat shot at him, purring loudly in joy.
      "Rattler!" she cried.
      Benny howled in surprise as she bowled him over, struggling for a moment before throwing her off.
      The shecat rubbed her cheek against his, "I've missed you so much, I thought you were dead!"
      The brown tabby reeled back, panic flashing in his eyes. "Listen, I-I don't know who you are!
      I'm Benny...just Benny!"
      Pain glazed the shecat's gaze. "You're a fake, then." [115]

[200 words in total]
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sparrowtail

Postby aergia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

username: aergia (previously sweet pompeii)
link to clan: oceanclan
cat name: sparrowtail
meaning: (200 words)

sparrowtail was not born as sparrowkit, instead going by the name ronan, as chosen by his twolegs. he didn’t much like being a kittypet, and it was to nobody’s surprise when sealstar found him wandering through her territory one afternoon. he’d been out there before, he’d always had a sense of adventure, a need to explore the unknown. she offered to let him join oceanclan, with one catch. he had to prove he could hunt.

ronan spent weeks trying to catch a single prey animal, whether it be a mouse, frog or rabbit. no success. he resigned to spending his days climbing trees, something he had always been fond of. then he saw it. a sparrow, a few cat-lengths in front of him; perfect.

he was named sparrowpaw, in honour of the creature which had brought him to the clan. later, he was given the warrior name sparrowtail due to his skills at effortlessly climbing trees using only his tail for balance. he found he was much more suited to clan life and became one of the best bird hunters in the clan, apprentices constantly approaching him for tips and tricks, of which he was happy to oblige them with.
Last edited by aergia on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 pm

username: Lieutenant sparks
link to clan: https://sparks567.wixsite.com/riseclans
cat name: garterfang
meaning: garterfang got his name from his pelt. his pelt resembles that of a garter snake, having brown and tan stripes on the body. his secondary name, fang, comes from his attitude. he's an antisocial grouch and resents mothsrun for becoming the leader over him. as he had been the deputy in there old, now deceased clan. when they fled the cats that came with them naturally fallowed mothsrun over garterfang as garterfang had actually gone to save himself over his fellow clan members.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:11 pm

username:
Batman
link to clan:
CottonClan
A little background knowledge about the clan to make the meaning of the name make more sense:
In Cottonclan nearly everyone is from a previous clan as the Leader Fawnstar seeks to create her clan from those who were cast out from their previous clans as well as those who are the sole survivors of their clans if they were under attack.
cat name:
Gryphonwillow
Warrior to start - Deputy possibly in the future
meaning:
Gryphon - because in his previous clan he was known for his amazing pouncing skills which the young kits use to say 'as if he was flying' as well as his brute strength. A feline from his previous clan had seen once in the remains of a human building a depiction of a gryphon on the wall with the word gryphon written below it. The cat had sounded it out from what they knew from one being a house cat and was there to name him back when he was an abandoned young kit.

Willow - because he was found under a willow tree, which ended up being the only thing left of his previous clan after humans had begun burning the land to make way for construction.
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briarlight » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:38 pm

username: Briarlight
link to clan: Cragclan
cat name: Oakfern
meaning: (200 words) Oakfern grew up climbing tree's, specifically oak tree's. However, he fell off a branch, and damaged one of his paws badly, so he had to limp. However, when he fell, he found a bunch of strange plants, a mix of herbs and ferns. He picked some ferns and wrapped it around his paw to make a "cast" though, he was clumsy so it didn't work very well. As he continued trying to find a way to "fix" his paw, he noticed it was getting late. The stars came out, and started sparkling like a thousand fireflies. He opened his eyes, and in an instant, he noticed a bunch of strange cats surrounding them. They all smelled weird, as if they were part of a group of some sort. They all helped him out, telling him about the herbs. He was named Oakfern, for his ability and passion for oak tree's, and after the ferns that guided him to become a medicine cat. Eventually, he closed his eyes, but when he opened them the cats were gone. Though his paw never healed properly, he still wears ferns on that paw to give thanks to the group of cats that helped him.
(200 words in total)
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:27 pm

username: treeiights
    link to clan: Mudclan
    cat name: Barkingdusk
    meaning:
    XBarking - His prefix was given to him because of his powerful lungs as a kit. Giving him loud, startling mewls resembling a dog's bark which often upset the other queens and kits in the nursery den. He still carries this skill over to his warrior duties now, unnerving rival cats and flushing out hiding prey. However, it makes him a pretty loud talker as well.
    XDusk - His suffix was given to him because of his calm demeanor, contrary to his loud voice, and his dusky pelt. Always holding an air of security while being the enigma of a cat he is, like the setting sun stretching it's claws across the darkening sky.
    [112 Words]
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:37 pm

username: Only_Sky
      link to clan: Fogclan
      cat name: Briarstripe
      meaning: She was given the prefix Briar, for her brown striped fur, similar to the tangling tendrils. She was given the suffix stripe, once again for her pelt markings, however, this is more so because she never really excelled in any one skill. Briarstripe is relatively experienced in most skills learnt by warriors of Fogclan, and so does not mind being given a simpler suffix, unlike others cats who hold the suffixes of -claw or -heart, she loves her name just as it is.
Last edited by Only_Sky on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Link to clan: Kithclan