Re: Rise | #0428

Postby r e b e l . » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:55 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

username: r e b e l .
    link to clan: Celestial Clan
    cat name: RippleBreeze
    meaning:
Last edited by r e b e l . on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
r e b e l .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HAZELPETAL

username: dimi.
      link to clan: Silentclan
      cat name: Hazelpetal
      meaning:

Hazel - Her prefix wasn't given to her until she had first opened her eyes, when the color of her eyes was revealed. Her eyes are a vibrant hazel, which is where her name is derived from [35 words].

Petal - As an apprentice, Hazelpetal was known to specifically seek out flowers that had an odd number of separate petals. She did this in order to decide what type of prey to seek out while she was out hunting alone, in order to practice specific hunting tactics she would utilize on various types of prey. Each of the petals would be assigned a number, and that number, in Hazelpetal's mind, corresponsed to at type of prey. The first petal would be a mouse, the second petal would be a squirrel, the third one would be a bird, and the fourth one would be to seek out a rabbit, or go after a larger type of prey(snake, eagle, etc). This quirk is what lead to her name[125 words].
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 am

username: Mistyleaf - she
link to clan: GullClan
cat name: Whispernose
meaning: Whisper - his mother named him with the prefix Whisper because he was a silent kit, not liking to speak out. His leader gave him the suffix Nose because he had a really good sense of smell
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:35 am

username: __surprise__
link to clan: caveclan
cat name: owlfeather
meaning:
    in owlfeather's old clan owls were very sacred animals and only one child of each leader got the prefix 'owl'. as owlfeather was her father's (who was the leader at the time) first child, she received the prefix. her suffix comes from how during her apprenticeship she went on a mission with numerous other cats to try to find out what the dogs who were terrorizing the clan doing. owlfeather had found a pit full of pigeon feathers that was at the back of the dogs' camp.
    bug / they/them
    "your city gave me asthma"
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:34 am

username: mewmew.
link to clan: Muleclan
cat name: Cedarlark

Cedar- mainly because her coat color. She is tall a sturdy like a cedar tree. Like how cedar trees can be found in all sorts of climates she can adapt to her enviroment at ease. Learns quickly and grows in who she is like how the cedar grows quickly. Will rewrite just notes.

Lark- name comes from the horned lark. Given because she has a,long body. Very sociable like a lark and swift on her feet. Has a voice soft as a song birds notes notes
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:22 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Link to Clan: The Tribe Of Frosted Pines
Cat Name: Hawkeye or Eye That Watches Hawk
Meaning: (200 words)
Hawkeye was named because of his patience and skills of observation, making him one of the most capable to spot hawks and predatory birds in the sky. As a cave guard it's his responsibility to ensure that his clan is safe. His job is especially important during the Migrations as the forest territory is well known for harboring many birds of prey, particularly owls, Falcons, and Hawks.

Of course, Eye That Watches Hawk was not only named as such because of his responsibilities. His father was a noble cat, a loner who fought to survive in the harsh terrain that now serves as the clans forest territory. When Hawkeye was born, he had a younger brother and their father adored both his kits, anxiously awaiting the day he would train his sons. When the two were 3 moons however, they were playing together in a clearing when a mighty hawk swooped from the sky snatching his brother. Furious, his father tried to swipe the bird from the sky but he could not ground the hawk. Mourning his lost son, he renamed Hawkeye so that he could represent his brother and his spirit would live on through Hawkeye and his legacy.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:57 am

username: howlingtothestars
link to clan: Cinderclan
cat name: Bramblepool
meaning: (184/200 words)

spaceBramblepools name appears to be a juxtaposition. The sharp, protectiveness of her prefix contrasts the gentle, peaceful feeling of her suffix. Bramblepool was born of a she-cat with an ambitious heart. Her mother longed for a powerful tom cat who could take the place of leader and mark his name in the stars. So, when Bramblepool was born - the only kit in the litter - her mother's heart was disappointed, but hopeful. She named her daughter Bramblekit, relating the soft she-cat to the thorns which protect the bushes they thrive on, hoping her daughter would become the female counterpart to her dream. However, Bramblepool was anything but the ambitious, powerful cat her mother longed for. She was cautious and caring and found it hard to harm prey as she perceived all life as precious. In her warrior ceremony, her leader acknowledged her for her peaceful nature and patience, and dubbed her Bramblepool. Her mother was upset, but eventually understanding. Bramblepool's name grew to embrace her further in life as her loving nature became amplified by her desire to keep those around her safe and well.
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 am

username: Ki-neko animura
link to clan: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775
cat name: Fateeye
meaning: Fateeye was the only kit born to her parents who had problems conceiving from the start. So her parents believed it was fate that she was born. Hence her prefix. When it came to her suffix she was named eye because of her talent for spotting things. She was one of the best when it came to spotting predators and prey that some believe she had a special sixth sense to her.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slugitty » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:48 am

username: SnooshiSushi

link to clan: Aspenclan

cat name: Barkstorm

meaning:
Bark- Barkstorm is not a clan born cat, rogue name was “bark” and foxstar found her when she was just a kit. When foxstar first found her it was only when he stumbled over her he first noticed the kit laying next to a large pine tree. Her coat offered so much camoflauge that she had been hiding simply by standing next to the tree.
-storm Foxstar was originally at a loss for what her warrior suffix should be. However, on the night of Barkpaw’s warrior ceremony it had begun to storm very rapidly, and lightning struck as he called her Barkpaw for the last time during the ceremony, The clan took it as a sign from starclan and named her Barkstorm.
𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐊𝐘 ───➤➤
▐▐│ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
▐▐│ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
Slugs | They/Them | 20
└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

> Fursuiter
> Artist
> Suitmaker
> BNA
> Warriors
> Del Toro
> Ghibli

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐒
➤➤➤➤➤
Slugitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:39 am

username: Shadowflight13
link to clan: Cometclan
cat name: Driftheart
meaning: (172/200 words)

Drift-
When he came to the Clan, he had no name. He had given up his old name and refused to divulge it to anyone, asking that Smokestar give him a new one. While he was nameless, the Clan cats took to calling him "the drifter", because of how far he seemed to have traveled and how he never talked about his past. He said the nickname suited him, and this led to Smokestar giving him the prefix Drift-.

-heart
Driftheart earned his suffix through his outstanding character. It was clear from the beginning that he had a firm set of moral principles that he never deviated from, even if it sometimes set him in opposition to others. He has a set of lines that he will never cross, no matter what, and is always striving to be the best he can possibly be. Despite this, he is not uncompromising, and is surprisingly empathetic even towards cats who don't follow the same rules as he does. Recognizing this, Smokestar gave him the suffix -heart.
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me