Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

SPRING EVENT: FREE MYO SHERPI by boolif

Based on Click to view
Artist boolif [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SPRING EVENT: FREE MYO SHERPI

Postby boolif » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:18 pm

Hi all! make sure to check out the main page before making one please! The event does not have a set end date yet, it will probably be sometime in June. In this MYO you can have unlimited non rarity [nr] traits, up to 2 common [c] traits, up to 2 uncommon [uc] traits, and up to 1 rare [r] trait. You also have a mandatory, nonremovable spring event trait, which is the vine growing around the sherpie. You may edit the leaves or add flowers to the vine but you may not move the actual vine. Also please comment to be added to the 'color in' section because i dont know how to set if for everyone to do so ':]

Sherpis are playful, light hearted creatures. Despite being friendly its very rare to be approached by one, preferring to hide in their environment. They have hollow bones making them quite light and able to glide or float from one tree to another. This makes rumors of them being to fly very common but very few can. They have a flat large bone in there tail to help propel and balance them while gliding. The horns on their heads may resemable ears at first glance but they are not. Their ears are similar to owls and are hidden under their fur. Horns are used in nonverbal communication. Expressing intense feelings such as sadness, excitment, or anger, by glowing. It is very difficult for a sherpi to control their horns glow. The normal form of communication is chirping, purring, chittering, although when stressed some sherpis lose the ability to make noise. Size varies incredibly for sherpies the smallest being the size of a squirrel to reports of some as long as twenty feet! The average size is around three to six feet though. They live all around the world so keep an eye out. Remember sherpis are quite shy so if you want to meet one you'll have to look around!

The spring event sherpis, these sherpis are all born in spring and all have the spring trait vine growing around them. However most sherpis outgrow their born seasonal traits. But as you can see, these did not! Sherpis only have a 13% chance of keeping their seasonal trait so make sure to make it count when you can!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SPRING EVENT: FREE MYO SHERPI

Postby leonscharizard » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:46 am

hi!! may i be added ? <3
to make an oekaki accessible to everyone, you'll need to put it in a board like "editable user challenges/memes" !! a species im an artist for does that for its events ^_^
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SPRING EVENT: FREE MYO SHERPI

Postby boolif » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:10 pm

leonscharizard wrote:hi!! may i be added ? <3
to make an oekaki accessible to everyone, you'll need to put it in a board like "editable user challenges/memes" !! a species im an artist for does that for its events ^_^

i added you! thanks for letting me know ^^
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me