My Sherpi<3 by boolif

Based on Click to view
Artist boolif [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Sherpi<3

Postby boolif » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:46 am

Sherpis are playful, light hearted creatures. Despite being friendly its very rare to be approached by one, preferring to hide in their environment. They have hollow bones making them quite light and able to glide or float from one tree to another. This makes rumors of them being to fly very common but very few can. They have a flat large bone in there tail to help propel and balance them while gliding. The horns on their heads may resemable ears at first glance but they are not. Their ears are similar to owls and are hidden under their fur. Horns are used in nonverbal communication. Expressing intense feelings such as sadness, excitment, or anger, by glowing. It is very difficult for a sherpi to control their horns glow. The normal form of communication is chirping, purring, chittering, although when stressed some sherpis lose the ability to make noise. Size varies incredibly for sherpies the smallest being the size of a squirrel to reports of some as long as twenty feet! The average size is around three to six feet though. They live all around the world so keep an eye out. Remember sherpis are quite shy so if you want to meet one you'll have to look around!

love my baby! trying to make up a skeleton for the translucent part was a pain, i decided to take inspo mainly from cats and ferrets :D

Traits:
[nr]horn glow
[c]colored seclara
[c]pupil edit
[uc]iris edit
[uc]colored pupil
[r]antennae
[mb]translucent parts
[mb]15 feet long
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets