Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

BWSDA - New Lines! by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

BWSDA - New Lines!

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:24 pm

Last edited by Venatici on Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 am, edited 20 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guidelines, Rules, and Staff

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:24 pm

These are the guidelines and rules you must abide by when adopting at BWSDA. By posting on these threads, owning one, or attempting to obtain one, you automatically agree to these. Rules are subject to change as we see fit.

Community Rules
▪ Follow all of the CS site rules on all places related to Baltic Huskies, including the discord chat
▪ Respect others and treat everyone with kindness
▪ Do not impersonate staff, nor ask to be staff unless applications are open
▪ Do not spam any of the threads or they may become locked
▪ Guilt tripping or complaining about not winning or getting what you want is not tolerated
▪ Baltic Huskies are a closed species, and only hired staff may make them
▪ Any issues are to be PM'ed to the moderators; if it is very serious, then PM the admins. If it is an issue where CS staff must be involved, then please contact us and we will help you contact CS staff

Ownership Rules
▪ You may own as many dogs as your faction allows, if you earn extra slots be sure to provide proof on your Kennel page
▪ Do not claim a husky that is not yours to claim
▪ You may not alter any designs without staff approval

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Owner

Morghettio

Previous Owner
canis,

Admin Assistant
dave.

Moderators
See application below!

Artists
Sandy Hoofprints

Banker
aray17

Archivist
See application below!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator wrote:Moderators keep an eye on BWSDA, both through the forums on cs and on discord. Moderators monitor BWSDA threads and the discord, help out members, solve any disputes, and occasionally help run things.

The main job of the moderator is to monitor the community and assist users, be it with questions or disputes. They are also here to make sure rules are being followed and not broken. This being said, moderators should have a good idea of how to make decisions, and know when they can handle an issue themselves or when other moderators/staff team is needed, or if the issue needs to be escalated to admins. Moderators should know when they're in over their heads and need to contact the appropriate leadership.

Moderators can also judge adopts if an artist needs help.

Moderators should have activity in the community, both on chickensmoothie and discord. Moderators should be a positive force in the community, remaining approachable. The job of a moderator is to keep people safe and keep things in order, not foster negativity, so it is important moderators have patience and understanding. You should be an encouragement to users of the community, not someone they are afraid of.

Moderator jobs include:
- Activity on the chickensmoothie forums and discord
    Part of this is knowing when you need a break
- Remain patient and understanding when handling issues
- Monitor the community and assist users as necessary
- Judging adopts if an artist needs help
- Keeping private information private; only staff should know about issues, not the whole community
- Remaining as unbiased as possible, and knowing when to hand the issue to someone else

Being a moderator is a time consuming but rewarding job. Moderators are considered the first line of the defense for the community, as you handle any rules being broken. Because of this nature, the staff at BWSDA want to make sure all moderators are properly suited for the community. Anyone hired as a moderator will become a trial moderator for a month to see how they interact with the community. Moderators will receive staff perks just like everyone else, including monthly customs, slots, and items.

The moderator application is unique in that there are two parts. By submitting this form below, you are completing the first part. The second part has questions that must be answered within a day (24 hours) of the second part being sent. Two days may be allowed in circumstances where I am late in responding to the message, but this will be specified in the message I send. This is because they contain scenarios that I do not want people knowing beforehand, otherwise it would not be fair to people who apply immediately, or those who waited longer.

In case anything is not clear, always feel free to message me for questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries!
If everything is good, then message me the form below, either on discord (I'm Morgan on the BWSDA discord) or though cs!

Code: Select all
    Username ;;
    How often are you online ;; (include hours and time zone)
    Are you on the community discord ;;
    Do you have past experience ;;
    Will anyone be sending in a recommendation about you ;;
    Why would you like this position ;;
    What would you contribute to the staff team ;;
    Do you agree and understand all the requirements above ;;
    Any additional information / other ;;

Archivist wrote:The archivist for BWSDA keeps track of who owns what Baltic Husky. They are not required to keep track of items, the bank, or any awards that are given out for events. The archivist has a lot of free reign over how they would like to update these archives. The only requirements for the archive setup are:
- Name and link to the owner
- Name and link to the Baltic Husky
- Name and link of the Kennel

The archive may be hosted on cs, through google excel, a website, or anything that is easily accessible to CS users. It may be in any format with as much or as little information as you would like, provided it meets the requirements. BWSDA staff will coordinate with the archivist to set up a system for logging ownership to make archiving easier.

Archivist jobs include:
- Activity on the chickensmoothie forums
- Remain patient and willing to reach out to users for names
- Updating the archive a minimum of every two weeks

The archivist does not have to be on discord, but it is easier for communication purposes in case of events so that logging can go smoother. Archivists will receive staff perks just like everyone else, including monthly customs, slots, and items.

Only one archivist will be hired, unless the archivist selected wishes to work with another user (that they may choose). There is no end date for this position.

In case anything is not clear, always feel free to message me for questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries!
If everything is good, then message me the form below, either on discord (I'm Morgan on the BWSDA discord) or though cs!

Username ;;
How often are you online ;;
Will you be on the community discord ;;
Do you have past experience ;;
Why would you like this position ;;
What would you contribute to the staff team ;;
Do you agree to keep the information up to date as described in the application ;;
How often would you plan to update the archive ;;
Any additional information / other ;;

Last edited by Venatici on Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Information - WIP Opening Event

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm

currently a work in progress!
Last edited by Venatici on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs and Ribbons

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:28 pm

information about customs and ribbons here
(if customs end up do becoming a thing- just to reserve in case)
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates, Stamps, and Miscellaneous

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Stamps/Banners wrote:Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3312757][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xrtf8Qk.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates wrote:If you'd like to affiliate, please send me a pm!

Miscellaneous wrote:redlines done by Ritatalia, fireflii, and swan.; lined by ShadyBro; based by canis,
banner by dave.
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BWSDA v.3 - Poll

Postby Venatici » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:32 pm

howdy yall!

I decided to put up a survey to see what you guys would like to see moving forward!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform
it only has three questions on it, two of which are just multiple choice and one that you can write anything (which is optional) so if you could take a look and fill it out that would be greatly appreciated!

:"> I'm excited to work with everyone!
discord link!
public discord is now available! some kinks may have to be worked out but it's set up! ^^
https://discord.gg/VryfdyY

I also want to address a concern I saw in one of the answers: BWSDA will not be moving to dA! DARPG or not, they will stay here on cs! While I did, yes, purchase these guys, I do not have any intention to monetize them! If the general consensus is to have them become a DARPG, they will have elements maybe based off of the idea of dA kennels or groups, but they will remain on cs! The only place they will be hosted off of cs is discord, which is just for the community!

and of course I'll continue to answer any questions or concerns you have, you can always submit them through the form, pm them to me on here, or contact me on discord!
<3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:08 pm

mark <3
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:18 am

Mark!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:06 am

mark
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Roxanna Star Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 am

mark~
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me