Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pillowtails Adopts by 76heart

Based on Click to view
Artist 76heart [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pillowtails Adopts

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:53 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fanclub ● nurserygrowthscustomsartist searchedit/customs shopdiscord ● deviant art ● tumblr
cs archivegoogle docs archivearchive updates
lines by the woods | fluffy line edits by pastelcupid | background by 76heart | cover art by idyll
Welcome to Pillowtails! Please feel free to look around and see if any of our adopts interest you, or if you'd like to get a custom!
We're so happy to have you ^-^

Index
rules and guidelines
staff members
gift art and lines
buttons
announcements

What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, and best of all, they come in both sleek and extra fluffy varieties! They are passionate creatures and very loving; if you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They are able to go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, and may even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature to befriend them as a pet, and if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other. They come in many shapes, colors and sizes! So keep and eye out for these lovable fluffballs as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!

Where are they from?
These fluffy reside inside mountains such as mount McKinley, and or just live about anywhere where it's cold enough to have a cold crystallized cave to shelter from the utter freezing or the slight warmth. However, they must stay the perfect temperature to be kept happy and secure!
These fluffy beauties also have a goddess known as Wisteria Boriealis, who every night will send out nice and tender loving dreams of the Pillowtails to all the kids in various places such as Alaska or Canada; which happen to be their main living source besides North and South pole. She even send dreams to the biggest of mammals, and to the tiniest of insects to show that Pillowtails are alive and not just no mythical creature from out beyond the most creative kids mind.
Of course, if you wish to place them in a fantasy world, I suppose it's up to you where they're from and live, isn't it?

Our Mascot
The darling in the cover and art piece above, is our mascot, Snowball! Non-owners are more than welcome to use them in try-outs if needed, and they will be what non-owners will use during events if a Pillowtail is needed. Any pronouns can also be used for them, as they have no set gender, so if you use them during events/tryouts, feel free to give them one, and a little story too!

Common
hair above the jawline, tail fluff, pupil edit, tooth edits, claw edits

Uncommon
hair lower then jawline, minor fur edits, scelra, stitching, cuts, scars, tongue edits, very long or fluffy fur (longer than fluffy form), less/no body fluff, ear edits

Rare
crystal jewelry, horn edits, halos, glow, short tail, long tail, no tail, no tail fluff, tail edits, height edits (munchkin, taller/reverse munchkin), missing limbs, goo

Legendary
wings, mermaid tail/merpillows (a fish tail is not a mermaid tail. to be a mermaid tail, both the feet and tail must be replaced with one fish tail, like a mermaid), multiple heads (up to three), elemental abilities/control, crystals growing on body, ability to change colors, multiple limbs (up to eight), parts of different creatures (tails, paws, ect.), scales, plant growth, shape shifting, ability to be a ghost/dead, natural mutations (edits not listed here)

Non-Rarity
heterochromia, weight edits (skinny/plump), magical abilities (non-elemental)
scars and missing eyes/limbs may fall under this category under certain circumstances, please ask an owner if you wish to have them as traits
Last edited by 76heart on Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pillowtails Adopts - Rules and Guidelines

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Above all else, be kind and courteous to everyone, we will not tolerate harassment, disrespect, or hurtful words toward other members in this community. This will result in only one warning before an instant ban.

We also reserve the right to revoke your Pillowtails upon banning if the case is severe enough to do so. Any development given to them will always be yours, and we will never under any circumstances take that, but you will no longer be able to use the reference and sometimes design if that should happen. This will be determined on a case by case basis, and will only likely happen if you are found to be selling them. This is to protect the rights and work of our artists.

Please note, these rules are also subject to change.
General Rules
● Pillowtails is a closed species, and users that are not a part of our artist team are not allowed to make one of their own. If you wish to get one, you may try out for the ones available, or buy a custom. Likewise, you cannot claim this species as your own
● Selling your Pillowtail for any type of currency is not allowed! This will result in an instant ban, possibly for both parties
● You may gift, readopt or trade your Pillowtail, though you may only trade Pillowtails for other Pillowtails, and the same goes for items.
● Readopts must be hosted publicly and can not be done through PMs
● Items may only be traded for other items
● If you store, or take them offsite in any way, please link back to here, and the artist who created them
● Pillowtails may be role-played, however no matter where it is, it must be kept child friendly at all times.
● Please ask the species owner before making public Pillowtail threads that are not role-play related
● If you wish to transfer your Pillowtail out of the species, you must first get permission from the artist, and then permission from the species owner
● Spamming the thread is prohibited, and you will receive a strike. Mini-modding is considered as spam, as only the Pillowtail staff are allowed to answer the questions here. If a question has gone unanswered, please send the link to one of us rather than answering yourself
● If you gift, trade, or readopt your Pillowtail/s, you must make a post on the archive update thread. This also includes if you trade or gift your items.
● This is more of a plea than a rule, but for the sake of the sanity of ember and myself, we beg you, if you change your username or the name of your Pillowtail, please, please log it in the archive update thread

Edits and Customs
● If you wish to add an edit to a preexisting Pillowtail, you must buy an edit from the shop
● If you wish to make slight changes to your Pillowtail's line art or design, you must first ask permission from the artist, and species owner
● If you wish to have a custom, you must first buy one from the shop. You may design it yourself, or have an artist do it for you.
● Your custom may be custom lined, but it must recognizably be a Pillowtail
● Custom Pillowtails must get staff approval before they can be considered as real. Staff that are permitted to give approvals will be listed in the staff section
● Honorable Mentions may not be gifted or traded
● While it is not required, it is recommended to keep track of your items and MYOs/Customs
custom specific rules can be found in the customs thread

Nursery and Mates/Breeding
● Pillowtails can be of any gender, romantic orientation, and sexuality, and breed with any pairing
● Pillowtails may breed with one, two, or three other Pillowtails, so long as all owners condone the breeding
● They may be bred up to four times in their lifetimes
nursery specific rules can be found in the customs thread

Cooldowns
● Gifting has no cooldown
● A user must wait three weeks before being able to trade again
● Users may breed again after a one week cooldown
● Pillowtail pups can be grown after two weeks
● You must own a Pillowtail for one full month before trading or breeding it

Staff Rules
Each adopt, custom, growth, and nursery batch/pup must have the edits listed below
Artists must spend at least 20 minutes on an adopt, to ensure designs are not rushed or lacking in heart and quality
● Runner-Up designs must at least have one different main color, and a slightly different design
● While staff are permitted to hold any type of competition they wish for the adopts (art, writing, impress me, PYOP/CYOP, FCFS, etc), they may never, under any circumstances ask for payment for one
● Staff are not allowed to ask for payment when making nursery batches or customs bought with HMs
● Staff may charge whatever they like for doing customs (no real life currency), as long as it's not on the expensive end. We want everyone to be able to get their dream Pillowtail here <3
● When judging competitions, do not pick your friends to win because they are your friend. Everyone must have an equal chance, and this just isn't a fair or moral thing to do
● Artists are allowed to give users up to 10 Honorable Mentions per Pillowtail, however, please try and keep it closer to 5 unless the entry is quite outstanding
● If you are unable to judge your competition for any reason, or need any help with it, please PM another staff member for help/for them to step in and alert a species owner
● Every month of activity (defined by at least two adopts made, including nursery batches and customs), staff will receive a one rare trait and under custom. This can be upgraded each month, traded to another user for Pillowtail items or adopts, or gifted. You may also choose to receive items of the same value if you do not wish to have a custom/MYO
Banned users may not interact with the community in any way, or develop their Pillowtails with other users.
Strikes
#184089 - feistyFennec [1]

Bans
#832485 - Pveachy
#854577 - Soll
#875368 - Abraxis
#810594 - Cedar
If you have been given a strike or ban, and feel it is either unjust or wish to get it removed because you have changed, you are welcome to PM this appeal form to 76heart after two months of it being given out
If a name is italicized on the above list, they have been given an appeal
appeal form wrote:
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Staff Member that issued the Strike/Ban:[/b]
[b]Reason for Strike/Ban:[/b]
[b]Proof:[/b]
[b]Why do you feel like your Strike or Ban should be removed?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[/center][/size]

Last edited by 76heart on Sun May 24, 2020 7:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pillowtails Adopts - Staff Members

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Nursery Artists━━━━━━
    x.[url][/url]
    x.[url][/url]
    x.[url][/url]
    x.[url][/url]
    x.[url][/url]

Moderators
    x.[url][/url]
    x.[url][/url]
    hiring!

Archivists
    x.76heart
    x.DragonOfEmber

Open for Approvals
    x.76heart
    x.Alonzo
    DragonOfEmber
    or just post picture
    of the PT in the
    general chat of
    discord and i'll
    approve it there
this list is a huge wip! please give me time to get all of our 60 artists linked here <3
if you were an artist before, you are still one now. if you've not been added please let me know!
Last edited by 76heart on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pillowtails Adopts - Gift Lines and Art

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:08 pm

wippppppp
by 76heart
by 76heart
by bluewingz
by ciel
by jennfreckles
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pillowtails Adopts - Advertisement Buttons

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 pm

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3479701&start=70][img]https://image.ibb.co/nHsXSa/oie_Cd_Fqn_Mh5_BDn_F.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3479701][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2853356&size=large&format=png&rev=1497497028[/img][/url]

Smaller version
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3479701][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2853356&size=small&format=png&rev=1497497028[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=3670592][img]https://i.imgur.com/rlcAT97.png[/img][/url]

76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pillowtails Adopts - Announcements

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:20 pm

Monday August 27th, 2018: we're open!!!!!!!!!!! not everything is completely sorted yet but you're welcome to post here and mark the thread!
Monday August 27th, 2018: we are looking for some moderators! please apply here or through PM with the provided form below <3

mod applications wrote:
[b]username:[/b]
[b]how often are you online/able to answer questions:[/b]
[b]experience:[/b]
[b]why do you want to become a mod?[/b]
[b]a fun fact about yourself:[/b]

76heart

My pets
My items