Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Keldines - MYO Event

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:40 pm

I second that
But I always assumed it was to prevent people from picking rare traits off the list during the creation, and treat it like a regular myo
Never the less good thing to know before I finalize my dude/gal
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:07 pm

I would like to put my creation up for adoption if possible
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Hey Yall,
    Just to reiterate the announcement made in the discord (a few months ago...😅)!
    I apologize for how long this is taking; our staff is very busy with work and college, and the winter event keldines are sort of being left on the back burner of our priorities. But I understand it has been quite a while, and there have been many of you who have had additional art added to your event keldines.
    The approval process is extremely tedious. That is my fault.
    Each keldine must only have the traits that have been earned and traded for throughout the event, and to make sure of this we go through your entire thread to ensure that your keldine is approved appropriately. It’s not fun 😅
    (For example, it had taken snipsnops and I an hour to go through about ten keldines)

It’s been months though; So for now, I’m permitting the event participants to upload their keldines to toyhouse or wherever you’d like to bring them, and assume your event keldine is approved unless stated otherwise.
    Because this is not an official approval however, your event keldine may not be used for trading or on nursery tickets.
    It’s your keldine, there are hundreds that have been waiting, and as long as you’re absolutely certain you have all the correct information needed for your approval- you have nothing to worry about.

thank you all for understanding, apologies again for the wait!
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me