Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves [Updates - Pg 5]

Postby Nodell » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

viixen wrote:i have a special custom token i bought before all the changes/ ownership update

how would i need to go about making it? do i need to follow new rules for it or is it still as many edits/ rarity as i'd like?

Special Custom Token:
If you are using this item you may make a custom RPW with unlimited line edits up to very rare, and paint up to very rare (see main page for rarity of edits and paint). Any rarity of edits under very rare is fine!
(previously 500 PGs)

Again, let it be clear that the descriptions written above are suggestions. You do not have to follow those guidelines if you really do not want to.

You don't have to follow the guidelines if you don't want to, but it's preferred if you do! Really up to you
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:14 pm

okay doke! gotcha
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:27 pm

i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 pm

mark
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Update 3/31/18: Big Event!
    Greetings! I am editing this post to tell you that we currently have a large event going on! Be sure to check it out here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Announcement 3/20/18: Rarity Update!
    Hello all! The RPW staff have decided to change the rarity system slightly. This rarity change most directly affects subspecies RPWs. Please read our subspecies masterlist to see what constitutes each subspecies.

The Old System
    Previously, all subspecies were considered legendary. This meant that even RPWs with edits that technically would be uncommon would be considered legendary just because they were a subspecies.

The New System
    Now, just because your RPW is apart of a subspecies does not mean that they are legendary. Being a subspecies no longer has a rarity. Instead, the rarity of your subspecies RPW will depend on their edits. For example, if your RPW is a feline subspecies who has cat eats, cat tail, and claws, then that RPW will be considered uncommon. Claws are uncommon.

The Constants in Both Systems
    While being a subspecies no longer has a rarity, certain subspecies will still remain limited in when they can remain released. Bunny paint wolves "bunny butts," ghost paint wolves "ghosts," rein-bow paint wolves "reinRPWs," and underworld citizens will remain event exclusive. Therefore, these subspecies may only be released during designated events.

Additionally, the nursery rolling system for subspecies remains the same. You can find it here.

The Exceptions to the New System
    The exception to this is that rainbow paint dires "dires" are to remain legendary. Dires were intended to be limited in amount due to RPW lore, saying that most have died out.

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:27 am

mark
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Hey all! Nodell and I have been thinking about this for a while now, but it's come time for it to happen. Nodell and I are both stepping down as owners of RPWs. The species is now in Raven's hands and she will choose what to do with them next.

It's been a great run with you all! The RPW community is the only community I ever truly stuck around with and I'm glad I did. I met some awesome people through the community. Even through the hard times, I'm glad we all came together to work on this lovely species.

On a more personal note, I myself am currently winding down from CS and hoping to start the next chapter in my life. I'm going to be gone from CS in a couple weeks, but I still am working on getting my affairs in order in the interim. I've experienced so much on CS and had so many good times, but it's time to move on so I can focus on my energy on areas that I'm very passionate about. I'll still be on Discord if anyone ever wants to casually talk.

Thanks everyone!

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me