Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: [CASTREALM] an RPG adopt! (Beta testing)

Postby lathiat » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:52 am

Starting Stats wrote:lathiat
Health | Hunger | Sanity
50 | 40 |45
Moral Level: 0
thank you for answering <3
lathiat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 am

Added my starting stats to my post on page 1 o7
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drake99 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:19 am

Yay!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
is just a B I G
word thrown arou
nd by small men
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Awesome
He/Him
credit

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Hi. I'm Drake
I have school
so I will take
longer to reply
to 1x1s
D&D FTW
*le geek

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a fact.
It's an opinion.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a declara-
tion. It's a dare.
━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
potential.
━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
temporary.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
nothing.
━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxx
drake|he/him
male|single
nerd|etc
etc|etc|etc

xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
Drake99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Hello! I have a question about getting to 0 HP for the 2nd time. You say:

“If it happens again, you lose your player, now manifested by the spirits it is bonded with, becoming a demon itself.”

What does this mean? Would I lose my character “OrangeSocks” and be unable to play anymore? Would my player become a unbondable monster? Would I have to create a new player somehow?

I guess that’s more then one question ;-; Sorry >.<
This seems really cool though!

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:45 pm

OrangeSocks wrote:Hello! I have a question about getting to 0 HP for the 2nd time. You say:

“If it happens again, you lose your player, now manifested by the spirits it is bonded with, becoming a demon itself.”

What does this mean? Would I lose my character “OrangeSocks” and be unable to play anymore? Would my player become a unbondable monster? Would I have to create a new player somehow?

xx no worries! the more questions, the better. The second time you die you will lose all progress on the game, restarting with the same username "OrangeSocks". Same username, but everything is reset. You can go and find more adopts to capture, but all the ones you had before death will have been lost.
I hope this answers your question! if this rule doesn't seem fair, or is too harsh, please say so.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:59 pm

When will you be opening a search for mods and archivists?
I am always looking for people to help out. If you'd like to help me, please PM me. Past experiences not required to be a mod, but tell me if you have been a mod/archivist before.

Artists comp?
coming soon!
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [CASTREALM] an RPG adopt! (looking for mods)

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Starting Stats wrote:Health | Hunger | Sanity
50 | 40 |45

I’m still a bit lost but this looks awsome (0wO)
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [CASTREALM] an RPG adopt! (looking for mods)

Postby doktor monty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Softfeather_04 wrote:
Starting Stats wrote:Health | Hunger | Sanity
50 | 40 |45

I’m still a bit lost but this looks awsome (0wO)

xx could you specify what you are confused about? maybe I can help !
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Doktor Monty wrote:
OrangeSocks wrote:Hello! I have a question about getting to 0 HP for the 2nd time. You say:

xx no worries! the more questions, the better. The second time you die you will lose all progress on the game, restarting with the same username "OrangeSocks". Same username, but everything is reset. You can go and find more adopts to capture, but all the ones you had before death will have been lost.
I hope this answers your question! if this rule doesn't seem fair, or is too harsh, please say so.

I think there should be a way to recover your adopts at the least, it could feel pretty bad if you mess up and lose a dozen adopts you worked really hard for haha.
Maybe an item you can buy from a shop with ingame currency or something so you still have to work for it and it feels like you're set back, but not too harshly? I dunno, I feel like I'd be pretty salty if I couldn't do anything about it LOL
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:42 pm

dtsuga wrote:
Doktor Monty wrote:xx no worries! the more questions, the better. The second time you die you will lose all progress on the game, restarting with the same username "OrangeSocks". Same username, but everything is reset. You can go and find more adopts to capture, but all the ones you had before death will have been lost.

I think there should be a way to recover your adopts at the least, it could feel pretty bad if you mess up and lose a dozen adopts you worked really hard for haha.
Maybe an item you can buy from a shop with ingame currency or something so you still have to work for it and it feels like you're set back, but not too harshly? I dunno, I feel like I'd be pretty salty if I couldn't do anything about it LOL

xx many people have come to me with this problem, and I think that adding a slower deterioration to your stats will be implemented, as well as changing the loss of your adopts to loss of all items and moral ranking. You will keep the adopts, but lose all progress in the game, as well as any quests and accounts in the bank.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me