Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

(★★ 007 - explore response)

Postby ethium » Wed May 17, 2023 12:28 pm

────────────────────────
      ─── ★★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
      plaga // user's last post
      ────────────────────────

Daylight splattered the path before the patrol, as they danced through the trees— wraiths among the leaves and long grass. Weaving their careful way through the forest, nimble and surefooted. Cliff’s nose wandered upward, as a familiar scent wafted from the left side of the path. Panther paused, watching as he disappeared into the undergrowth, returning with a bundle of well-needed herbs. She nods her approval, continuing on as he tucks the precious cargo away (+1 lavender, +1 burnet, +1 willow bark).

They continued on, picking their way through the forest. Rounding a bend, the world grows still. Panther lifts her head, catching a mouthful of coppery iron tang. (+ 3fp grouse) Their fur stands on end, they open their mouth to stop Cliff from moving forward, to stop the patrol because something is very wrong here –

An explosion of noise and color, the warning cries of songbirds taking flight, a snarl that rumbles the earth beneath their feet. Panther rocks backward, lanky paws stumbling over one another, as the beast launches out of the brush. Its great claws and body slam into Cliff, and Panther hears his responding anguish, a wince lancing through her as she imagines his pain and registers her own. She hears Fallen’s cry but does not see her companions as she stares up into the bloodied jaws of a Lynx. Its dark eyes swim with the shadows of the trees and a foreign malice. All Panther knows at that moment is fear.

Fallen launches himself at the beast, her own claws raking along the lynx’s side furiously. Panther pants, blinking rapidly as the shock of the moment wears off before she too throws herself into the fray. Her teeth take in chunks of fur as she snaps at its heels, the adrenaline of battle giving her the strength to drive the lynx backward. Fallen lands beside her, spitting as if on fire. Adrenaline mixes with the iron in the air, and a yowling hiss from the lynx, now thoroughly clawed, announces its departure. It disappears, and the pair stand there for a moment, the only sound of panting as they bathe in the aftermath of battle. Fallen turns hurriedly, as xe realizes Cliff has not been seen since the initial attack.

[The Lynx has fled! +10 xp predator battle]

They find Cliff half in the underbrush, signs of dragging, as if Cliff had been desperate to get out of the way, and had pulled himself across the clearing away from the danger. “Cliff!” Fallen cries, as she launches herself into the bush after the feline. Cliff groans, head lifting slowly. He does not look good, eyes clouded and distant. Panther’s head feels strange, and they do their best to shake off the brain fog.

[ -5% hp for Panther's head injury. She does not need herbs or rest.]

“Can you walk? We need to get you back to camp!” Fallen is panicked, rushing for the bag of herbs. “I'm not sure, It’s my paw. Tsk-” Cliff winces as he tries to stand, to no avail.

[The Cliff of Eternity has been severely injured! -85% hp. He will need 4 herbs and 3 posts of rest. ]

────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐗𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      death opted: in / out

+ 50 XP for words written
      +10 XP for patrol sent
      +5 XP for predator battle
      + 06 XP for prey earnings
      +06 XP for herb earnings
      +10% HUP for each cat on patrol
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      +77 XP → level 1 (149/200) XP
      + 3 fp grouse
      + 1 lavender, +1 burnet, +1 willow bark
      -85% health for The Cliff of Eternity
      he will need 4 herbs and 3 posts of rest.
      -5% health for Panther. no herbs or rest
      necessary!
      +10% hup for each cat on patrol!
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      i sincerely apologize for the wait!!
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 01. [may explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sat May 20, 2023 1:00 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxCLAN CLAN!!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 2 (188/300)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (022/400) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    heartbreakingly pitiful in the soft-spoken hush, mallow had never seen anything more fragile. as if fashioned of a crystalline strand of glass, the little kit bobbed up and down on the back of ruff n’ tuff. and there, daintily curled beneath every delicate claw, fronds stolen from a weeping willow tree and the essence of flora bloomed in the dwindling whisper of reality.
    (+1 fennel, +1 willow leaves, 4exp)

you will be safe, darling… i promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a labyrinth of magic and mystery softly bloomed in a reality still studded with a bleakness, bitter and sweet all at once as the duo wandered across lands not yet charted. and in these bleak, bittersweet lands, little critters dawdled in the hush, leaving behind rabbit holes in their wake.

leaving tansy to tumble down into the ebony dark… again.
    (-5% hp for tansy [random injury: paw sprain], no herbs or posts of rest required)

“tansy!” eyes kissed with the essence of floral and deathly daylit, in the haze of discomfort, the muscled frame of verus was upon her in a moment. “again? you’ve ought to be more caref--”

the words died on her lips.
    (a predator [eagle] has been spotted! does the patrol confront or ignore it?)

+2 FP, +1 Herb [both of choice], +1 NR MYO
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 55 expxxfood exp ✧ 00 exp--
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 04 exp-
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp
opt-in exp yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 134exp

fp earned ✧ 0fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• +1 nr myo─────
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 willow leaves─
• +1 fennel ─────
• [n/a item earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ thani
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby LittleMaple » Mon May 22, 2023 4:02 pm

Aetherclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Fleetingsnow slinked over closer to Emberflare, worrying for her warmth. Though she was asleep, her legs twitched as if she was running. Fleetingsnow, now close enough to feel the warmth coming off of their body, nuzzled into her fur. Emberflare seemed to calm, and her restless legs stopped as she sighed. They purred in unison, a choir of gentle rumbles coming from the cave.

Elsewhere in camp, Eveningstar's tufted ears twitch. She looked to the woods, and the fur on her neck stood up. Though she couldn't see anything, she had a feeling of dread creep along her spine. There was someone, something watching her small clan from the brush. She carefully walked over and woke Hyacinthpool, telling her about the bad feeling that had come over her. Hyacinthpool agreed that it seemed suspicious, and that they should wake the others.

Eveningstar and Hyacinthpool have agreed to confront the rogues.

[ 155 words ]

( okay I have SO many questions. 1. In the most recent response my lvl had been changed to 5 but I didnt get any items and I'm pretty sure that I didnt reach that lvl but idk!! 2. Do writers switch sometimes?? I thought we got a writer and that was our writer for like. Ever. I just need some clarification lol!!! 3. Not a question just a note but Fleetingsnow uses they/them!! 4. Also a note but I didnt change my level just because i was confused so i hope that's okay I'm just a mess lol!!)

-- cats on patrol
Eveningstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Hyacinthpool | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Emberflare | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Fleetingsnow| they/them | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
scraps, bugs, berries | 1 FP
bone marrow (scavenged), mouse, vole, shrew, small fish | 2 FP
medium fish, frog, squirrel, baby rabbit | 3 FP
rabbit, snow hare, bird, large fish| 4 FP
beaver, eagle, vulture, | 5 FP
new predators:
Wolf, fox, bobcats, bears
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a
-- level 2
experience: 194/300
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x4
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Eagle | 5 FP | x2
Beaver | 5 FP x1

wild garlic | x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Cobwebs | x2
Mint | x1
Daisy leaf | x1
Chickweed | x1
Yarrow | x1
Poppy seeds | x1
Golden rod | x1
Tansy | x1
Elder Leaves | x1
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri May 26, 2023 7:36 am

☆ ── ᑕᒪᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ 𐀣

Oᑎ ᑭᗩTᖇOᒪ
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚𓆏

Image Tansy ⚚ She/Her
xxxxxxxxhp -100% ⊹ hup -100%
xxxxxxxxsick: x

Image Verum ⚚ She/Her

Image Mallow ⚚ She/Her

Mallow and her trusty companion had to work themselves to the bone to get their precious cargo back to the clans village quickly. Time was of the essence, as the small green tuft of fur on Ruff n’ Tuff’s back had started to breathe heavier, restless as she clutched at the furr of the larger canine. Mallow had not known what was causing her to be this way and the unknown had only made her move faster through the night, hopeful that she could somehow get there in time to save this kit.

By the time the trio had arrived at the river separating the clans village form the clans hunting grounds, The sky would have been pitch black, if not for the large full moon hovering above them. Mallow had traveled all day and into the night, her limbs aching from not taking a single moment to rest up. Ruff n’ Tuff whimpered beside her,prompting a knowing look from Mallow.

“I know, I am tired too, boy. We’re almost there, and then we can rest up.” She nodded her head forwards, stalking slower behind her companion as they made their way across the bridge.

Suddenly Ruff n’ Tuff yelped, stopping in his tracks to shake, the small green kit had her claws in him, her eyes now open in fear as she stared directly at Mallow behind her. She fell to the ground with all the shaking and stood quite wobbly on the ground before she stumbled a bit, feeling weak again as she collapsed. Turning into a squirrel again as she did.

“Oh that's not good, Ruff go get Caulli!! I’ll carry her the rest of the way”
    Mallow quickly scooped her up in her mouth and started running towards the medicine den, as Ruff took off towards another building.

- -

The Outsiders. To understand how they came to be you would need to understand how the very world was created. For as long as the trees have grown and the wind has blown, they were here, living in this world that they called home. They didn’t consider themselves outsiders, they didn’t really consider themselves to be anything. Giving one a name, whether personal or as a collective was seen as strange. Instead they opted to call each other by rank, one assigned to them by the god of this world. For the animal that you could transform into was to be your very life, and would dictate the role you would play in the survival of everyone living here.

The world beyond the clan’s territory was vast and mostly covered in bright trees and large mountain regions. The only thing separating them from the rest of the world was their own fear of the unknown, and the warriors of The outsiders who would attack them if they stepped foot too close to their main settlements. The outsiders consider themselves to be the only ones worthy to live here, and anyone else who tries to use this world to their advantage should be killed.

The Main camp the Outsiders considered home was in the middle of a mountainous region, with towers and broken down old buildings littering the lands as far as the eyes could see. There was a panic, as the main warriors of the Outsiders were frantic, looking in every crack and crevice for something, or perhaps someone. A call came from the top of a larger tower, where a bright white figure could be spotted, with two other creatures at their side.

“I want you to find her! You have until dawn or someone will pay! I don’t care what it takes!” The voice was harsh as the echoes of its demand rang out over the encampment, causing the warriors to act and move quicker. They were clearly very afraid.
    The white figure moved to turn around, beckoning the two other figures to follow as they all descended the tower and retreated further down a rocky path, towards where they called home.

Deep within the heart of the mountain, there lies a cave of darkness and despair. A place of whispered nightmares, where the very air surrounding it lay thick with a suffocating dread. This was the lair of Hyena, the leader of the Outsiders and a name feared by all who knew it.

Hyena was a stark white cat, her brightness contrasting with the darkness she called her home. Her chilling gaze, the color of bloodied moonlight, held an unsettling intensity that chilled anyone who looked to the bone. With every step she took, the very ground beneath her trembled as if the earth itself also feared her.

Inside her den, the walls were adorned with a macabre tapestry of trophies. Pelts and hides of her vanquished foes draped across the jagged stoney walls, their silent screams of terror forever frozen in time. Various teeth, sharp and rough, were thrown across the floor like an unholy carpet, serving as a testament for those that she had killed. Her paws, clawless yet deadly, were stained crimson, a reminder of her insatiable thirst for death.

The air smelt metallic, the fresh blood still lingering on the ground where her latest kill still lay.
    Hyena walked into her den, her clawless paws trailing blood as she made her way to her rocky throne. The two forms who followed her like shadows, danced alongside her one who seemed eerily cheery. They took their spot at her side,the one on the left speaking up after some time.

“Oh I cannot wait to tear into someone when they fail to bring her in! I so love a good bloodshed.” He chirped, earning a look from Hyena herself.

“There will be more than bloodshed if she gets away my dear children….there will be a reckoning.”

- -

When Caulli was abruptly awoken from her slumber by a barking mutt she immediately feared the worst. Thousands of scenarios ran through her mind as she lept up and quickly bolted to her medicine den, praying to all the gods that Tansy was okay. When she entered however, this was nothing like what she was expecting. A slightly injured Mallow was standing trying to calm a very frantic and angry looking little green kit who was backed into the corner, her furr prickled up as she hissed threateningly.

“Get away from me! I am not going backl!” She backed up further, bumping into some things and nearly knocking items off the shelves above her.

“Mallow! Who is this prickly little thing? Is Tansy okay? Where are the others?” She was frantic, trying to both wake up and take in the sight in front of her at the same time.

Mallow, rubbed at the claw marks on the side of her face, her tail flicking in annoyance.
    “They are fine, Caulli. Tansy and Verum are okay. They just kept the patrol going.”

Caulli let out a deep breath, starting to calm after hearing that Verum and her beloved Tansy were okay.

“Do not scare me like that.” She warned, collecting herself as she pushed past Mallow to get a better look at the terrified green kit in front of them both.

The kit was now just staring at them, her wide blue eyes a nice contrast against her darker sclera, focused mainly on Caulli.

“Then who is this? Did she come through the portal?” Caulli tried to move closer to her, prompting the kit to again hiss and back up against the wall, her eyes narrowing.

“Fiesty little thing. I’m not going to hurt you, sweet little lily, let me look at your wounds. They must hurt, yes?”

The green kits eyes darted to Mallow, then back to Caulli as an almost puzzled expression crossed her face. For a moment she looked just utterly confused on what was going on, but that expression quickly changed when Mallow spoke up again.

“We found her, she had collapsed near the edge of the forest.” She would then get quiet, leaning closer to caulli as she spoke.
    “It’s likely one of theirs, but I couldn’t just leave it to die…”

Caulli looked on with a knowing gaze, took another deep breath and started
    “Right! Okay! Mallow, let me give you some ointment for those cuts, and then go get some rest. You must be exhausted. I can handle it from here.” She would go around the other side of the room, gathering a few things to treat Mallows wounds as she spoke.

“Besides, I think that both of us here is making her nervous.” She would smile, hand the items off and nod her head towards the door. “Catch up with them in the morning though, please. I feel better knowing all of you are together.”
    Mallow would just nod her head in thanks, eager to get some rest after the very long trip back that she had. She headed out the door after one last look at the kitten, hoping that caulli could work her magic..and that saving her life wouldn’t come back to bite her.

“Alright now just what am I going to do with you, little rose.”

- -

Tansy let out a frustrated noise as they once again tumbled and fell into a rabbit hole. They swore to themselves they were paying attention, but maybe they were just a little off their game.
    She immediately tried to get up only to feel a pain shoot up her paw. Great. Another thing to remind her of caulli… And because of the pain now radiating through her as she stood up, her mind immediately wandered to the very first interaction she ever had with her now lover, back to the moment her life changed forever…

Tansy was born on a cold winter morning, to a cat who rejected clan life to become a wanderer. Her mother knew little of the world outside the clans protection, and on a day harsher than most, most of tansy’s family was killed. One by one Tansy watched as her mother and siblings were cut down by a fox, only getting away by being cowardly and hiding away. The aftermath was hard, and knowing nothing and having no one, she was left to just continue on aimlessly.

She wandered around for what felt like days, before coming upon a clearing full of old abandoned two-leg buildings. A place her mother once warned her to never get too close to. She stayed there in a building for awhile, keeping shelter from the weather and taking in everything that happened over the last few days. She was hungry and tired, and above all else angry. Angry at herself for being too cowardly to fight, and angry at the world for taking away the only family she ever had.

She slept restless that night, tossing and turning and waking up at every slightest noise, afraid that something was coming to get her. She was just a kit, and kit’s shouldn’t be alone.
    A strange noise awoke Tansy the final time during the soft sunrise of morning. She quietly rose from her resting place and cautiously moved her way from the back of the building to a hole in the wall that lead outside.

At first she saw nothing, her eyes adjusting to the light as she moved out into the open more, trying to get a better look at her surroundings. The strange noise came again, a soft tinkering in the distance, a noise she had never heard before.And before she could let her mind wander another figure appeared in the corner of her eye, the source of the noise.

Tansy quickly darted behind some debris, trying to stay hidden as her reflexes forced her to move. Her curiosity however, was a lot stronger and she peaked over the debris to look over towards where she saw the figure. There, about 60 feet away, was another kit. She stared for a while, too afraid to just approach and instead opted to watch, wondering what the kit was doing in a place like this.

Standing above a puddle, there was a soft calico kit with bright blue eyes and a large pink bow wrapped around her neck. A small bell, jingling softly as she moved was strapped to her neck tie, a symbol of her status as a kittypet. Tansy watched on as the other kit stared into the puddle for some time before jumping into it, falling through and disappearing before her very eyes.

Tansy was immediately flabbergasted, a paw coming up to rub at her eyes to make sure that what she just saw was real…but how? Curiosity continued to control her very movements as she made her way over to the puddle, looking into it only to discover it was just…a normal puddle of water? Disappointment, followed by more confusion. How on earth did that kit just disappear? Maybe she was just seeing things. She went to turn around, to see where the kit might have actually gone when a voice reached her ears from behind.

“I knew I sensed someone watching me! Where are you going?”

Tansy tensed up and turned around quickly, only to be met with the empty twoleg village in front of her.

“Down here!” The voice would call out again, a softness to it followed by an adorably painful giggle.

Tansy turned her head down towards the puddle, seeing her reflection look back towards her.
    “Okay funny prank, now where are you really at?” Tansy called out, frustration wearing itself across her face.

“You have to want to see.” The voice called back, too close for comfort.

Tansy’s nose wrinkled up as she turned her gaze back towards the puddle. Okay fine, she would amuse the other kit. She looked at it for several seconds before huffing and turning her gaze back towards the empty clearing in front of her. Something changing in her vision however made her look back towards the puddle immediately after she looked away.
    The trees. The trees changed!

Instead of the reflection showing her the plain old green trees, they were now mixed with a soft purple. She squinted her eyes, and instead of seeing her reflection she finally saw the soft calico kit staring right back at her. It was as if she was looking down on her and up at her at the same time, it was very strange. She must have looked amazed because the calico kit let out a small laugh and turned around quickly, her fluffy tail flicking in amusement as she finally said.

“Well come on then! Jump in and join me!”

- -

Tansy should have probably not followed this kit into some strange unknown world, because she was so annoying.
    She talked constantly and Tansy couldn’t keep up half the time, just either nodding in agreement or humming as a response. She couldn’t tell if it was because she was hungry or just genuinely did not like her bubbly and friendly, all too trusting personality. Most likely the latter.

“And this is where I usually stay, the others aren’t here right now but I can’t wait to introduce you to them! They are super nice, Acker and Fig have shown me everything cool about this palace and oh! I wanna take you to my favorite spot! Do you like flowers? You probably like flowers, who doesn’t hehehe.” She would lead Tansy into a small hut, surrounded by very strange and alien looking flowers.

“Fig works here, he is really good at making medicine and he’s teaching me how to. Thats why I was outside the puddle! I was gathering some herbs for him. I’m really glad I was or I wouldn’t have met you!”
    She pulled her satchel off, placing it down on a wooden table, before turning to Tansy once more, who looked completely out of it.

“What were you doing there anyways?”

- -

Tansy met with the Elder of the village, An all too sweet cat by the name of Fig, who welcomed her in with open arms. He gave her a place to stay and gave Caulli something to do, sensing that Tansy just needed a break. She had gone through a lot and was running on pure adrenaline right now, and it wouldn’t hurt to have something to eat and get some much needed rest afterwards. She wasn’t sure of anything at this point and just went along with it because she really had nothing else to do. And at least this place provided her with some much needed protection and stability. She could stand the calico’s annoyance if it meant having food in her belly at the end of the day.

Tansy got some good rest, awaking in the morning when she felt like it. She emerged from the small hut she was given to live in and made her way towards the center of the town. She was still taking everything in, both amazed and just confused at the same time. Such a strange thing has happened to her. She was just looking around, exploring when she was taken out of her thoughts abruptly as her paw got caught in something and she went tumbling down to the ground, her paw snapping in the process. Pain. Excruciating pain, she wanted to cry out but no sound escaped her.

“Oh there you are! Fig wanted me to come and get you, to show you around…oh? Are you okay?”

Tansy just shook her head, trying to prop herself back up on her good paw, wincing as she put any pressure on the injured one.

“Oh! Come come, I’ll have Caullli patch you up, she’s at the medicine den right now.” Acker would run over, pick her up by the scruff and carry her off towards the den, much to her embarrassment. She hated being picked up like this, but she couldn’t exactly walk right now.

She was placed in the medicine den, as the calico from earlier came bounding up to her, quickly taking in the situation. “Oh gosh! That looks like it hurts, here let me take a look.”

Tansy pulled herself away from the calico, not wanting something so…bouncy to touch her and quite possibly make it worse.
    “I think I will wait for the healer…thanks”

Caulli just giggled a bit, a slight smirk appearing on her face as she looked up towards Acker.
    “Don’t worry I can handle this, go back to your duties! Thanks for dropping her off, Acker!”

Tansy just looked around, realizing that it was the calico who was meant to patch her up. Oh.
    She just silently let her do her work after a while, never once meeting her eyes.
    She must have looked like a complete fool and a clutz to her, barely a day here and she had already come back with an injury. It was downright embarrassing.

“I realized I never told you my name…. I’m Cauliflower. Whats your name?”

A bit of a silence before she reluctantly responded.

“Tansy.”

“Tansy! I love that!” She purred as she finally finished wrapping up her paw.

. . . .

“Tansy,Tansy,Tansy~”

- -

“Tansy! Tansy snap out of it!”
    The hectic voice of Verum rang out, Cauilli’s sweet voice morphing into the panicked voice of her patrol companion. When she came to, she saw Verum transformed, her cougar form poised at the ready as the Eagle circled above them.

“Give me backup! There might be more of them hiding in the bush!”

They were going to confront it and fight. Tansy’s bruised paw be damned. They had no idea how many there was.

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT:3,273

✧ 022/400[ℓνℓ 3]xxxxx𓆏 | яєѕρσηѕєxxxxxуєѕ

IᑎᐯEᑎTOᖇY
      η/α
      ᑕᖇEᗩTᑌᖇEᔕ
      ⚕Use Default for now.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY SIXTEEN. )

Postby elliott. » Sat May 27, 2023 6:47 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Everstar and Scorchedfur stuck together, although they still stayed far enough apart that they could watch two different sides of the path. The leader’s nose twitched as she constantly scented the air, waiting for the whiff of anything that could be beneficial to the Clan. Looking over to her companion, she was surprised to see that the tortioseshell was already crouched near the root of a nearby tree, nipping at the base of stalks to pull out some herbs to bring home. She hadn’t even scented them!
    [ + 1 feverfew, + 1 stinging nettle, + 4 XP ]

“Got what you need?” She asked once the she-cat came back towards her, dipping her head once Scorchedfur had nodded.

Near the horseplace, Mousefur sniffed along the base of the fences, almost squeaking in delight at the amount of mouse scent coming towards her. As she stepped closer to the scent, a trio of mice suddenly darted through the grass, causing her to sprint to catch up. Without blinking, she managed to nip the necks of two of them, purring happily as she picked up her catches.
    [ + 2 mouse, + 4 FP, + 8 XP ]

The trio of apprentices, Silverpaw, Copperpaw and Goldenpaw, slowly crawled through the grass, all extra alert and desperate to prove that they could catch something. This was their first patrol, which meant this was their first real attempt of being able to impress their mentors.

“Robin!” Silverpaw suddenly hissed through his teeth, looking at his siblings and letting his tail tip flick in the direction of the avian, which was pecking along the ground a bit in front of them. “I’m going to go for it.” He mumbled, feeling ultimately pleased when the two other apprentices agreed to let him have it. Laying low to the ground, he got as close as he could to the bird before jumping to pounce on it. The bird attempted to take flight, however Silverpaw’s paws landed on its wings, sending it crashing back to the ground before he quickly sank his teeth into its neck.
    [ + 1 bird, + 4 FP. + 8 XP ]

Almost immediately, Goldenpaw and Copperpaw came up to him, congratulating him on his catch, purring their praises. His ear tips turned red as he mumbled his thanks, secretly grateful when the duo finally scattered while he buried his catch to pick up later.

It was quiet for a while, the only sound being the whistle of the wind, before Copperpaw’s voice broke it. “Hey, can you smell this? It smells… weird.” He called to his siblings, who immediately flocked to his side, curiosity radiating off of them. Laying at the apprentice’s paws was a pile of scraps, still hanging off the bones of a carcass, with an odd scent hanging off of it.
    [ + 1 scraps, + 1 FP, + 2 XP ]

Goldenpaw inhaled a quick breath, looking at her siblings. “I don’t know, but it doesn’t smell familiar, which can’t be good, right? Should we tell Everstar?”
    [ Your patrol has scented a fox? Do they investigate, or leave it alone? ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt in

+60XP for words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+18XP for prey earnings
+04XP for herb earnings
+15XP for quest earnings

FINAL TOTALS

[ +00% hunger for patrol, one free post remaining +107XP → level 0 (169/100XP) → level 1 (69/200XP) ]
[ congratulations, you levelled up! you've received + 1 FP of your choice & + 50 stardust! ]
[ + 2FP mouse, + 2FP mouse, + 4FP bird, + 1FP scraps ] +1 feverfew, +1 stinging nettle ]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0293.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun May 28, 2023 5:18 am

GALACTIC SKIES !!
    xcanadianhowl archive last post

But at the call of a weeping crow, something within her stilled.

Now, the sweet breeze against her cheeks seemed more saccharine. Honeyed with a sickly sense of rose blush and crystal skies, a false cloak of safety disguised as sweet nothings. Her steps swept the earth, hushed and swift, tracing the dwindling cries of that avian.

“Quicksilver, wait up! What do you even see━”

His protests meant little. They were overridden by the keening cry of the crow, a memory imprinted like an echo in her ears. Even if she could no longer tangibly hear it, it still seemed… there. So real, so present ━ alive in her mind. And that memory burned a path to the little crow; a trailblazer in the midst of wild alpines and evergreens, forging a path where there was none.

It led her to a massacre.

Inky feathers spilled as if a drop of midnight across cool stone, a remnant from where a murder of crows used to gather. Yet, the flock was no more. In its place, a duo of fallen lovers laid to rest in a grave wrought of midnight and crushed rubies. (+3fp crow, +3fp crow)

As she stood there ━ feathers sticky against her paws, Firestrike calling her name from a distance, the sweet breeze streaming through her curls ━ the faintest tang of something different hit her. Something neither sweet, nor lovely, not even saccharine. But something dark and twisted, thick with the promise of rot and ruin.

“Lynx.” The whisper slipped from her numbed jaws. She turned, her gaze finding her breathless companion. “It was just here.” (predator scented!)

A lynx (predator) has been scented nearby! Does the patrol confront the predator or leave it alone to continue on their way?

xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller; free)
        xx↳ piketail (20% hunger), quicksilver (10% hunger), hollyheart
        xx.x(20% hunger), durianblaze (10% hunger), firestrike (20% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; n)
        xx↳ +75XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+6XP for prey, +20XP from april qb
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +3fp crow, +3fp crow
        xx.x+ no herbs </3
        ✦ levels
        xx↳ +111XP → level 5 (624/650XP)

xxxx✦ notes; hi, your quest board xp has been added ─ thank you for linking it! also super excited to see the dynamics of the
      xxxxnew patrol,, 👀 just something i noticed, but make sure to update quicksilver's pronouns as well on your patrol list! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Mon May 29, 2023 10:35 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: Plaga
Clan link: in sig
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Mon May 29, 2023 11:39 pm

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Last Response¦ Post
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The Lynx pointed tom gently embraced the herbs with his paws, purring in content. Finally the luck was on his side. Tenebris bounced on his shoulders back and forth, looming his curious eyes over what his companion has found. He twitched his head to the side, just like a magpie spotting something shiny. Cliff took a moment to sniff his findings, just to check if they're fresh enough, then just buried them in the leather bag. Who knows, maybe they will have to be used soon. And he is more than ready to assist anyone needing a healer's helpful paw. Panther seemed to watch over him the most, he maybe couldn't see it but he... Felt that piercing gaze on his skin, almost itching. He was sure he isn't projecting things this time. It was a bit uncomfortable, but still made him feel a bit safer there. His gut feeling was telling him something is wrong, but he wasn't sure what exactly.

Panther stopped focusing on Cliff the moment she smelled a big, adult grouse somewhere near. She examined the track of its paws, which seemed pretty much fresh, then crouched and stalked her pray, which indeed, was too busy with digging through layers of forest moss to notice it's being watched. Last dreadful screech left its beak when it felt a molly pinning it down, but went silent as soon as its throat has been slit in a quick movement, sparing it further pain. The soldier lift the limp, unconscious body not even putting it in her baggage, but just held it in her teeth to share the fresh prey with other Bringers. Her jaw suddenly dropped, the grouse falling from it, though as soon as she witnessed something awful. The Cliff was being tossed like a doll, just to be slammed into the ground. Tenebris coached in fear, but his instinct treated the cat as his kinmate, just like another crow of the same pack. The black feathered bird latched onto the beast's face, poking the sharp beak into its eyes, but it could keep it away for just a moment, as he flew away as soon as it started hissing and pouncing in the air. Tenebris couldn't risk his life, being the only one who could quickly inform other Bringers on what happened, thus he headed to the camp as long as it's not too late. All the birds already fleed so not even a single sparrow was blocking his way to rise upon the tree's crowns of thick layers of branches and leaves.

Fallen almost froze in shock, this being one of the worst moments of her life. He didn't even care if her life's in danger. It was Cliff who was the most important now. Xe was a bad fighter, xer limbs weak and thin, having the strength of a mere apprentice, but nonetheless, if the lynx had to prey on some cat, it was still better for it to pick her instead of the skilled medic who's lack would hurt not only xer, but also the whole cult. She launched herself on the predator from its back, heading to scratch its thigh at the place arteries should be. Maybe her claws couldn't pierce its skin hard enough, but anyway his intention was to keep it away from the tom as long as possible. Xe prayed in her thoughts, already hoping to get a good place in the realms of the fallen warriors, but she wasn't alone in the fight, Panther joining her. The soldier growled in fury under her nose, her claws coming out of their sheaths soon to be stained with the beast's blood. Her fangs latched into its throat, biting it painfully. Cliff seemed to regain the consciousness at least a bit, as when he noticed the fighting Bringers with still blurry gaze, he focused as much as he was capable of to just form his energy into an attack, a hit to the beast's face.

The lynx didn't expect so much strength or rather, in case of Fallen, aggression from such small, seemingly fragile things as the domestic cats were. It huffed and hissed, completely dumbfounded when felt a slap on its skin of unknown source. In frenzy, it tried to shake the Newmooners away, successing after a while. Fallen wasn't strong enough to hold onto the creature any longer, and Panther decided to avoid further battle, jumping off its skin as soon as it started running to the depths of the forest.
"Blindness... Are you okay?" - she asked, helping to get the ceremonist back on his paws.
"No... I mean, ugh, don't focus on me. Where is Cliff?" - xe appreciated the help but felt it was out of place when she wasn't even hurt.
The metallic scent of blood though soon brought them to the wounded healer, trying his best to get up even a tiny bit, trying to ignore the excruciating pain. Before they could say anything, he cut them off, breathing heavily in between his words. He seemed too shocked to even speak properly.
"You... I.. Uh... Please ta... Take the he-" - he groaned, but Fallen took the hint. Xe opened the bag of his, closing the wound with a burnet. He soon stopped her though, with a disapproving shake of his head, taking the rest of the herbs and improvising to do at least a bit useful bandage he could do with just a single handful of lavender, willow bark and borage leaf. He knew what to do, but anyway it was obvious every move was painful for him.
"Cliff... I'm so relieved you're alive... But you can't stay here. It's too dangerous."-Fallen tried to express herself as much as xe could without her understanding of the body language. The tom only stared at xem with blurry eyes, barely processing what is happening. The aid came soon though, familiar voice of the crow from above. The companion landed on his friend's side comforting him as much as he could. Panther shared the grouse with Cliff, to give him at least some strength in the hard moment, eating the rest with Fallen.

Bright eyed silhouettes appeared from the dark, a chocolate tom being on the head of small troop of the soldiers. His gaze was piercingly cold despite his eyes looking like little flames, and currently kept examining the surroundings before letting the rest go. It seemed like it was all... Over which made the General unsatisfied. He considered it a shame to let the attacker go and risk that it'll return, damn it! It has no right to live here if it keeps on attacking The Bringers! An annoyed grumble left his throat, but Ashes didn't say anything, keeping in mind there was only one soldier here.
"Take the healer back to camp. He will need it." - he demanded, writhing his tail around. The soldiers listened without objection, soon heading back with wounded Cliff.
"He will be safe, don't worry. We will assist you instead, I always said a good soldier should always should assist in such situations... To prevent that..." - his judging eyes rested on Panther, almost giving her shivers. Did he just suggest that... She's weak? Phew... She lowered her ears, trying to hide her offence. The rest of the way, they walked in silence. Panther's adrenaline was gone, too, making her notice the lynx left a small scratch on her arm. Nothing to care about, though.

☾ ⋆*・ ᴄᴀᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟ⋆*・゚

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ | ѕнє нє χє ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ | нє ✧ H P 15% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴇʀ | ѕнє ᴛʜᴇʏ ✧ H P 95% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ꜱᴀʀɴᴀᴘ | нє ᴛʜᴇʏ ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ᴇᴍɪꜱꜱᴀʀɪᴜᴍ| ɪᴛ ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ᴘɪɴᴇ | ѕнє ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N
ᴘʟᴜᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ | нє ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

☾ ⋆*・ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 1⋆*・゚

experience: 149
    ☾ ⋆*・ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ ɪɴ ɪᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ⋆*・゚
    1x - lavender, borage leaf, willow bark, burnet on healing Cliff
    1x grouse to feed Cliff, Fallen and Panther

☾ ⋆*・ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ⋆*・゚
    no quests currently
    ☾ ⋆*・ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ⋆*・゚

➼ ιηνєηтσяу
    Small carcass | 1 FP | x3
    Raven | 2 FP | x1
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0
    *•°,*,•°*
    Marigold | x1
    Borage leaf | x0
    Horsetail | x0

+1 common myo, +1 rare myo, 410 SD, +1 uncommon edit

//Don't worry, I don't blame you at all, no need to be concerned! Cliff of the Eternity was sent to the camp. Claiming 180 exp from here: x

Last edited by Plaga on Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0294.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed May 31, 2023 5:50 am

AETHERCLAN !!
    xlittlemaple archive last post

This reminded her of another time.

A labyrinth of crooked alleys rife with shadows and strife, walls splashed with indecipherable symbols of neons and rouge. A world of cold, cruel concrete with cracks only withered dandelions could occupy. And even now, her past still hung, a choking haze of memory like the exhaust from those honking beasts of glass and steel. In the faint breeze, she could almost hear the crinkle of plastic freed from their dumpster dungeons. Almost.

Shaking herself, Eveningstar parted the sides of a wild bush and nestled within. Up ahead, a pair of rogues roamed, the stench of rust and acidic rainwater like a shield around them. A heated prickle flushed through her as a set of ivory jaws flashed in the shadows, disappearing into a thick hide of stolen prey.

“We need to wake the others.” Hyacinthpool nudged her, their hushed voice an invisible string tethering her to the present. “If there’s trouble, we’ll need the backup.”

“Wait.” Her heart thrummed. Something seemed off: the tense set of those rogues’ shoulders, the flickering gazes and the scars upon their backs. Fresh scars. Still glistening like a fresh coat of graffiti, its mist still hanging in the air━ “We should talk to them first. See what they━”

The rogues scattered.

Like a screeching flock of gulls, they crashed through leaves and thickets, a tumble of limbs, muddied curls and flurried whispers. In their wake, they left… everything behind. (+4fp bird, +4fp bird, +2fp bone marrow, +1fp scraps, +1fp scraps, +1 wintergreen, +1 comfrey root; rogues have left territory!)

And only when the stench of city filth cleared the breeze could she sense the real danger. The real threat lurking in the shadows, more vile than a pair of ravenous rogues.

This stench coated her tongue, stealing into the deepest crevices of her nostrils and striking a crescendo in her heart. Eveningstar's paw steadied on her companion beside her, holding them back. “Let them go. We have more… pressing matters.” (predator scented!)

A bobcat (predator) has been scented! Does the patrol investigate the danger or steer clear of it in hopes that it'll leave?

xx

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ eveningstar (30% hunger), hyacinthpool (30% hunger)
        xx.xemberflare (30% hunger), fleetingsnow (30% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; n)
        xx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+12XP for prey, +2XP for herbs, +5XP for rogues

✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +4fp bird, +4fp bird, +2fp bone marrow, +1fp scraps,
        xx.x +1fp scraps, +1 wintergreen, +1 comfrey root

✦ levels
        xx↳ +44XP → level 2 (285/300XP)

xxxx✦ notes; hello, i've sent you a dm to hopefully clear things up! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mireclan Exploration #005

Postby riverotter » Wed May 31, 2023 6:31 am

Image || last explore post | last explore response

[ 342 words ]

A new day. A new patrol.
Coralpaw rushed into the clearing just outside of Mireclan camp, outpacing all of the other cats. She and her mentor, Feathersong had been invited to come on patrols with Corianderstar, Flamenettle, and Nightstrike after the two previous cats Mapleleap and Swissheart had kits and stopped patrolling. Though, the backstory didn't interest her so much. As Coralpaw thought through all of the fun adventures the group could have together, the others caught up to her. As Feathersong padded over to her, Coralpaw made eye contact with Flamenettle, who had a strangely triumphant look on his face...
Coralpaw whipped around to her mentor. "Are we going to train? CAN we train? Am I gonna get to hunt?" She asked excitedly. "Maybe later. We'll have to s-" Feathersong started, before Coralpaw began chattering again. "WHAT IF WE COME ACROSS ROGUES? I'd fight all of them off! Right? Right? Will you help me? Do you think I'm going to be the best warrior in Mireclan? Maybe I'll be leader! Coralstar of Mireclan! Nightstrike should make me his deputy when he becomes lea-" Coralpaw looked up from her talking session, where Corianderstar was giving her a disdainful look. Oops.

it was the happiest day of Flamenettle's life. Finally, he would be left to his own thoughts. Swissheart and Mapleleap were GONE. Now, he could patrol normally without having to listen to the two's endless chattering. It was almost as if he had forgotten what anything but Swissheart and Mapleleap's voices sounded like. But now the patrol seemed a little.. quiet. Boring. Empty. No cat was smiling, except Coralpaw, obviously.

"Come on, cheer up a little." Corianderstar said, looking around at the patrol members. "Here, let's do something for once. Me and Nightstrike can check up on the borders, Coralpaw and Feathersong can train, and Flamenettle can.... erm. Collect herbs." She gazed at the group expectantly. Flamenettle groaned and walked away and Coralpaw ran off excitedly while Feathersong tried to catch up. Corianderstar flicked her tail and headed forward, as Nightstrike followed.

-- cats on patrol
Corianderstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Flamenettle | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Coralpaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Feathersong | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Nightstrike | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
!! prey

| 1 FP | mice, squirrels, voles, frogs, toads
| 2 FP | salmon, cod, minnows
| 3 FP | birds, trout, carp, finches, thrushes
| 4 FP | otters, seagulls, weasels
| 5 FP | eagles, deer, shark

!! predators

foxes
big cats (mountain lions, lynxes, panthers)
wolves
bears

original prey post here
-- level 1
experience: 94/200
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
>>> no quests currently
-- opted in to death?
>>> no

-- notes
i dont know why i took so long to type this.. honestly i just kept putting it off
and also i just never remembered to credit the fancy text maker??
i cant find the specific font for the life of me but i know i used https://fontmeme.com/

-- prey inv.

frog | 1 FP | x4
vole | 1 FP | x1
weasel | 4 FP | x2
squirrel | 2 FP | x1

-- herb inv.

tormentil | x1
mallow leaves | x1
bindweed | x1
catchweed | x1
lamb's ear | x1

Last edited by riverotter on Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me