Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bull Sharriers 2.0! by WitchHazel

Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bull Sharriers 2.0!

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:02 am

Last edited by WitchHazel on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 15 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:03 am

Non-Rarity
Accessories, Animal companions

Common
No edits, Hair tufts, Fangs, Pupil edits, Claw edits, Small scars, Eyelashes, Eyebrow edits, Facial expression edits, Weight changes,

Uncommon
Tooth shape edits, Mouth shape edits, Barbels/Whiskers, Different shark species, Fin edits, Short hair, Heterochromia, Height changes, Body length changes, Long tail, Small ear edits, Tongue shape edits, Large scars/cracks/rips, Missing limbs or eyes, Coloured sclera, Fins on other parts of the body (legs, head, etc), Scales, Underbite/Overbite, Solid eyes (no sclera, no pupil), Stitches,

Rare
Long hair, Fluffy, Tusks, Custom ears, Muzzle shape edits, Extra long/wide mouth, Nose edits, Eye shape edits, Back manes, Short tail, Glowing eyes, Lion manes, Small horns, Feathers, NGU (Never Grow Up), Spines, Coloured bodily fluids, Bioluminescence, Bionic body parts, No fins, Blind, ever-flowing tears,

Legendary
Small wings, Minor magical abilities, Large horns, Antlers, Multiple limbs (not heads), Halos, Plant growth, Gem growth, Ooze, Tentacles, Lures, Antennae, Multiple eyes, Multiple mouths, Multiple noses, Cyclopes, Elemental aspects, Small area of exposed bone, Gene Splicing

Mythic
Multiple heads, Large wings, Multiple pairs of wings, Body parts made out of anything other than flesh (crystal, glass, smoke, lava, etc), Eyes on the body, Skull head, Transparent body parts, Major magical abilities, Sentient body parts, Colour shifting, Odd limb placement

Each Sharrier must have more than one edit on one category, or one in that category and one in a higher category to be considered that particular rarity - unless they have no edits, then they count as common.
Mythic edits are reserved for select adopts only, such as '00s. Please ask before using more than one mythic edit!
Last edited by WitchHazel on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:48 am, edited 22 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lands

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:03 am

Sherridan Isles
The Sherridan Isles are a chain of islands created by our scientists to cover the vast array of climates a Sharrier might be accustomed to. New islands are being created all the time, so don't be afraid to come up with your own!

WIP
Land

The Volcanic Wastes
A fiery region of burnt earth and hardened lava. A chain of volcanic mountains divides the wastes from Mistmaw Basin. There is rumoured to be a portal to the underworld inside the largest volcano, which is appropriately named Devil's Peak.

Mistmaw Basin
A vast area of rainforest on the other side of the Volcanic Wastes. The humid basin contains lush canopy, vaulted cloud forests, treacherous swamps, and even ancient temples. All areas are rich with life, and many of the creatures living here are poisonous.

Rana's Kingdom
A cold, desolate forest ruled by a fearsome queen.

Undersea
The Reef
A colourful, playful place full of life and excitement.

The Kelp Forest
A dense forest of kelp with lots of sea life.

The Pelagic
A world of open ocean with sparse towns.

The Abyss
The Abyss is the name of the localised oceanic trench. It's further away from the islands themselves, and goes thousands of feet down. Sharriers that live in this area usually have adapted to handle the frigid temperatures.

Deific Realms
The Underworld
Created by Astaroth himself, the Underworld is home to many demons, reapers, and departed souls. There are different sections for different souls, depending on who they were in life. The Underworld actually functions as a halfway point between life and the Final Sleep. No departed soul here stays permanently. The only permanent residents are demons and reapers, among other supernatural creatures. Some demons were previously murderers and violent criminals who died and were offered a station as a demon by Astaroth himself.
The climate of the Underworld shifts with Astaroth's will, though it is typically slightly warm. The only constant is the darkness. Astaroth's Palace is in the centre of it all, towering above with its sharp, sleek build. It is made out of a black glasslike material that is oddly durable and unreflective.
Last edited by WitchHazel on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:15 am, edited 13 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff & Applications

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:07 am

Staff

CEO & Demographist
Owner & Archivist

WitchHazel

Laboratory Technicians
Moderators

Chaotic_Affection

JuniperOfRiverclan

Scientists
Artists

Inkeyu

Love Doctors
Nursery Artists

OPEN
[url=?][img]-[/img][/url]

Interns
Guest Artists

-
[url=?][img]-[/img][/url]

Applications

Laboratory Technician
This job basically consists of checking threads to make sure that everyone is following the rules. As an LT, you would have the authority to deal out warnings and bans. You would get the standard one custom per month like the rest of the staff, as long as you are active. You don't have to design it yourself - you can ask an artist to do it for you.
If you would like to be an LT, please PM this form to me after you've filled it out. Thanks!

Code: Select all
I Want To Be a Laboratory Technician!
Username:
Reason why you want to be an LT:
How active are you?:
Do you have past experience?:

Permissions

Lab Technicians
May:
♦ Dole out warnings and bans as they see fit, so long as there is good reasoning behind it
♦ Make their own monthly custom with unlimited legendary edits or have a Scientist make it for them OR pick out an item from the shoppe
♦ Make ONE mythic custom per year - please consult with me first! Mythics have a big impact on the world of the Sharriers

Scientists and Love Doctors
May:
♦ Host events such as holiday events or randomly themed events
♦ Judge the Scientist Search entries and PM me with the new Scientists and Interns so I can add them to the main thread
♦ Make customs for others at a reasonable price, as well as set individual prices for customs so long as everything follows the CS rules
♦ Make their own monthly custom with unlimited legendary edits or have another Scientist make it for them OR pick out an item from the shoppe
♦ Make ONE mythic custom per year - please consult with me first! Mythics have a big impact on the world of the Sharriers
♦ Make (a) runner-up(s) as contest rewards
♦ Give out SharkBait (the Shoppe currency) as rewards for honourable mentions during contests
♦ Give out SharkBait during events for special circumstances such as rewards and such

Interns
May:
♦ Make as many adopts as they'd like during their time as an Intern, with a minimum of 2
♦ Make (a) runner-up(s) as contest rewards
♦ Make themself one custom with unlimited legendary edits during their time as an Intern, or ask a Scientist to make it for them OR pick out an item from the shoppe

Anyone
May:
♦ Make fanart or gift lines for the species!
♦ Create Sharrier-based roleplays!
Last edited by WitchHazel on Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:08 am

NO FORM OF BIASED BEHAVIOR OR DISCRIMINATION IS ACCEPTED HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
This includes but is not limited to:
♦ Homophobia or homophobic behaviors such as a Scientist or Love Doctor refusing to breed two sharriers of the same gender
♦ Transphobia or genderphobia including TERF behavior
♦ Racism of any form, including remotely anti-BLM behavior such as statements like "all lives matter" or "blue lives matter". Please read Tess's post on the issue for further information!
♦ Sexism or misogyny
We are all people, please treat each other as such.

Community Rules

♦ This is a closed species; you may not make your own without the CEO’s permission.
♦ There is no current limit for how many Sharriers you can own.
♦ Please be respectful of our staff and community members!
♦ You may not sell or trade your Sharrier at the moment. However, you may gift your Sharrier to another user or surrender them to the Shelter.
♦ All Sharriers may be any gender or sexuality.
♦ You cannot transfer any Sharrier’s design to any other species.
♦ Please do not steal any existing Sharriers. If they don’t belong to you, you may not use them.
♦ Give the artist credit whenever credit is due.
♦ When you win a Sharrier, you may not edit the lines, traits, or colours. You may, however, add as many accessories, eyelashes, or scars to it as you like, or change the expression if you wish.
♦ You may only breed your Sharrier through the Nursery.
♦ Your Sharrier may have the same name as another Sharrier! It happens with people all the time, so why not Sharriers?
♦ Please do not whine or beg if you don’t win a contest.
♦ You get three strikes. If you break more than three rules, you could be banned from the community.
♦ These rules are subject to change however I see fit.

Staff Rules

♦ Most Community Rules apply to you as well!
♦ These are free adopts! Please do not ask for any currency, unless you are making a custom for someone.
♦ Scientists must make at least one design monthly. Please inform me of any inactivity.
♦ Every staff member can make one custom per month, and Interns get one custom as long as they make at least one adopt first. This custom may have unlimited legendary edits, but only one mythic edit. If you are not a Scientist and would prefer that a Scientist make your custom for you, then simply ask them.
♦ The dog breed involved in the creation of Sharriers is always the English Bull Terrier. Please do not change this without my permission!
♦ '00 adopts will be deific in nature, and must have custom lines. Please ask me if you would like to make an '00 adopt.
♦ Every staff member may make one mythic custom per year - please consult with me before you make yours! Mythics have a large impact on the world of the Sharriers c:
Last edited by WitchHazel on Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 14 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertisements & Affiliates

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:08 am

Stickers
Bump Sticker
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/eecc7b36-e0c0-48c3-be47-3ca111ef16eb/dduk8ne-0f907dda-c409-441c-b58f-8974504210d6.png[/img][/center]

Closed Competition Sticker
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/eecc7b36-e0c0-48c3-be47-3ca111ef16eb/ddum6th-7cc37efe-6ad1-43e3-89af-7c7e3d6f4bf2.png[/img][/center]

Advertisements

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4296303][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/eecc7b36-e0c0-48c3-be47-3ca111ef16eb/dduuxq3-e51585b2-1980-418a-9658-8820793f66e4.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates

PM me if you would like to be an affiliate.

Image Image

Sister Species
Last edited by WitchHazel on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Community Threads

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:09 am

This is where Giftlines, public Roleplays, and other fan-made threads can be found!
Last edited by WitchHazel on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Adoptions

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:13 am

Regular Adopts
#69Common ♦ End Date: - ♦

Shelter

Current Events

Template
    ♦ [url=?]#[/url] ♦ Rarity ♦ End Date: - ♦
    Common
    Uncommon
    Rare
    Legendary
Last edited by WitchHazel on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:35 am, edited 43 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharriers 2.0!

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:47 am

marks
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup