Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rubiks Fishing Booth [OPEN]

Postby stellulite » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:48 pm

Rubiks wrote:Alright everyone, bring em' in! Let's see what you caught today!

You can use ctrl-f to enter your username or user ID to easily find your roll!
All rolls are done on a 1-100 odds system through a random number generator!

WinglessSeraph 754450 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Soda Tail, congrats!

imabanditø 908562 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackarel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Seashell Gel Candle!

Plaga 977187 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Rubber Ducky, congrats!

flowergoggles 1079165 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 9P$!

Haruko, 866518 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Anglerfish Plushie!

Eevee55 1033286 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a 1 MYO with 1 UC and 2 C traits, congrats!

mirinae535 980040 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Anglerfish Plushie!

iron man 874233 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 8P$!

udderchaos_cat 716760 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pinfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Plato Pail and Shovel!

Zigzagoon 97981 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Abandoned Surfboard!

kae!! 962844 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Sea Otter Photo Frame!

dragoness129 3218 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Conch!

Bear. 268604 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Soda Tail, congrats!

shortstop 201714 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

devourers.of.god 1045273 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

LimeThing 704352 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

BaachenBits 1064075 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spotted Trout, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Starfish!

awadeen 1065380 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Sea Otter Photo Frame!

EatingTuna 1064483 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackarel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Pelican Souvenir Cup!

Winchester's Wolf 732098 wrote:

OKULTRA 752081 wrote:

dogish 314511 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Conch!

bunikei 266970 wrote:

gegg 1026778 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Wait, what's this? You got lucky and won a premade plate dragon!
Please be patient while I create your PD and keep an eye out on this page for your new friend!
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:54 pm

Last day!

In addition to fishing, you may also choose any 1 of the items listed under the rewards section of the front page!
This is a late post, so you guys will have an extra couple hours after rollover to enter for day 7 <3

Thank you guys so much for participating in my booth! This is my first time ever doing a species event and I have had a lot of fun, I hope you guys have too!

To those who received a PD reward, please be patient as I finish those! They may be posted after the event ends depending on how quickly I can get them done!

Code: Select all
 Day 7
𓆛 I want to go fishing! 𓆛
Username:
ID:
Item of Choice:
What area would you like to fish in?:
Other:
♡ skye | they/them | th
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stivkie » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 pm

Day 7
Username: Stivkie
ID: 1057408
Item of Choice: Anglerfish Plushie
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep Sea
Other: Into the depths I go!

hhHeyo, I am Stivkie, I do cool things (maybe)!
hhHe/Him preferred (But any work!)
hhImage Image
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stivkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:58 pm

Day 7
Username: LimeThing
ID: 704352
Item of Choice: Conch
Other: thank you for hosting this booth, this was very fun ^^
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:46 pm

Day 7
Username: riverotter
ID: 1048644
Item of Choice: seashell gel candle!
What area would you like to fish in?: deep seeeaaa
Other: I chose the gel candle because they look really cool irl... that's my only reason
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:30 pm

Day 7
Username:udderchaos_cat
ID:716760
Item of Choice: Conch because all hail the magic conch shelll
What area would you like to fish in?:deep sea
Other: This booth was very fun, thank you for hosting it!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ 🐄

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:51 am

Day 7
Username: mirinae535
ID: 980040
Item of Choice: Conch
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep sea
Other: Thank you!

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinglessSeraph » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:09 am

Day 7
Username: WinglessSeraph
ID: 754450
Item of Choice: Squid Hat
Other: Thanks for hosting a booth! It was fun 😊
🌸 Seraph | She/They/Fae/Ser | Adult 🌸
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I have anxiety so I apologize if I take long to respond!
Do feel free to send a message anyway ❤

The Shattered Echoes | Celestis Sanctuary | Crystal Glade
©
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:24 am

Day 7
Username: Plaga
ID: 977187
Item of Choice: Tank
Other: Thank you for hosting the booth!
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:33 am