Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rubiks Fishing Booth [OPEN]

Postby Loxosceles » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:04 am

Day 3
๐“†› I want to go fishing! ๐“†›
Username: Loxosceles
ID: 944066
What area would you like to fish in?: deep sea !
ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:22 am

Username: riverotter
ID: 1048644
What area would you like to fish in?: send me to the deep sea!!
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:20 am

Username: Pandapop
ID: 657539
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep sea
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:58 am

Day 3
Username: Ottercola
ID: 111526
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep Sea
โ–ชโ–ช
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–ชโ–ช

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

โ–ชโ–ช
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–ชโ–ช

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:50 am

Username: crowthefrostyfloof
ID: 957629
What area would you like to fish in?: shore
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:26 pm

Rubiks wrote:Alright everyone, bring em' in! Let's see what you caught today!

You can use ctrl-f to enter your username or user ID to easily find your roll!
All rolls are done on a 1-100 odds system through a random number generator!

kae!! 962844 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackerel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 4P$!

WinglessSeraph 754450 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 9P$!

Bear. 268604 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackerel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 10P$!

devourers.of.god 1045273 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Conch!

udderchaos_cat 716760 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spotted Trout, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Squid Hat!

Haruko, 866518 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 9P$!

Winchester's Wolf 732098 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Pelican Souvenir Cup!

InuImori 309045 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Sea Otter Photo Frame!

flowergoggles 1079165 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

Plaga 977187 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Seashell Gel Candle!

OKULTRA 752081 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Anglerfish Plushie!

Soy Sauce 908562 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Tank, congrats!

imabanditรธ 1046085 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackarel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

PikachuTori25 47866 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Abandoned Surfboard!

BaachenBits 1064075 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

iron man 874233 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a 2 UC, 3 C MYO, congrats!

dragoness129 3218 wrote:

Eevee55 1033286 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

mirinae535 980040 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackarel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 4P$!

Zigzagoon 97981 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Conch!

LimeThing 704352 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Seashell Gel Candle!

Reki. 758592 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

awadeen 1065380 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Sailfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Sea Otter Photo Frame!

EatingTuna 1064483 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pinfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Clownfish Cotton Candy!

Loxosceles 944066 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Sea Otter Photo Frame!

riverotter 1048644 wrote:

Pandapop 657539 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Seashell Gel Candle!

Ottercola 111526 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you 9P$!

crowthefrostyfloof 957629 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Rubber Ducky, congrats!

Last edited by stellulite on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ•ญโ”€โ”€ โ™ก โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€ โ™ก โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ™ก โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ™ก skye | they/them | th โ™ก
1:02 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:27 pm

I hope you arenโ€™t getting tired yet!

Code: Select all
 Day 4
Username:
ID:
What area would you like to fish in?:
โ™ก skye | they/them | th โ™ก
1:02 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:27 pm

Username: iron man
ID: 874233
What area would you like to fish in?: shore!
xxImage

โ•” โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•—
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
โ•š โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

โ•” โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•—
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

โ•š โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:28 pm

Day 4
Username: Haruko,
ID: 866518
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep sea!
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinglessSeraph » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:28 pm

Day 4
Username: WinglessSeraph
ID: 754450
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep Sea
๐ŸŒธ Seraph | She/They/Fae/Ser | Adult ๐ŸŒธ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I have anxiety so I apologize if I take long to respond!
Do feel free to send a message anyway โค

The Shattered Echoes | Celestis Sanctuary | Crystal Glade
ยฉ
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me