Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies incl

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies i

Postby Raven_88 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:20 pm

Bump
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
About freebies (commons and lower): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4906011
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:11 pm

Boop
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:56 am

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:03 pm

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:22 am

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby filletpotato » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:38 pm

hey! ive got some dragons/dinosaurs/bats and kittens i draw (completely open for commisions as well!)! here is a link to some samples if you are interested, and theyre pretty cheap
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4923842

if you PM me ill send over some more of the examples ive done lately!
female
i need some friends so pm me >_<
or add my discord filletpotato#4487

filletpotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:20 am

filletpotato wrote:hey! ive got some dragons/dinosaurs/bats and kittens i draw (completely open for commisions as well!)! here is a link to some samples if you are interested, and theyre pretty cheap
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4923842

if you PM me ill send over some more of the examples ive done lately!

I only have human oc’s ;;
Ty for the offer but I’m also only offering the pets that are not in the freebies or off-limit folder ^^””

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:38 pm

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:21 pm

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:13 am

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me