Idea to add another rarity between VR & OMGSR? (Poll added)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Do you think there should be another rarity between VR & OMGSR?

Yes
63%
No
27%
Don't know but I wanted to vote
10%

Total votes : 871

Re: Idea to add another rarity between VR & OMGSR? (Poll add

Postby moon gem » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:47 am

support. i dont think anything would be more damaging to the economy considering the state it’s in right now anyway. if anything, it would simply help to make trading easier to understand. however, i would want to lean to two new rarities if the system is to be redone again. the gap between rare and very rare is far too broad, but so is the very rare and omgsorare gap. i’d like to see a new rarity that helps to close the gaps and broaden the understanding.

as i’ve mentioned before, it’s difficult now because we have a huge range of omgsorare pets, that include the very new released urs that have far more pets on the site as well as the older store pets that have less pets on the site and get more and more rare and harder to trade for every year. weather a rarity is added between very rare and omgsorare or a new rarity is added beyond omgsorare for those pets that are *far* more rare than some of the pets sharing the same tag.

i think the lower rarities are fine. omgsorare-uncommon feel like they are easy to understand. it’s the rare and up that’s difficult.
moon gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Idea to add another rarity between VR & OMGSR? (Poll add

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:01 pm

A thread has been posted about potentially adding a/some new rarity tier/s, so please visit and give your input on it here: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4889138

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]