Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby Béchamel » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:50 pm

More disability items like last year's release, loved those! (arm/knee braces, crutches, insulin pump, AAC cards, noise headphones, blindness canes, etc)
+
Blood donor awareness - probably no needles since a lot of people have phobias but the 'red cross' arm wrap, speech bubbles, maybe a blood bag? I'm pretty passionate about donating and it'd be good to have items around it :)
LOOKING FOR WL:

Incomplete Collections
Staff Pets - Foxes - Western Dragons - Reindeer Sets
Cows - Camels

Hoard Themes
Crows - Wild Boars - Joker Pets
Silver Foxes - Plushies
Béchamel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:18 pm

Béchamel wrote:More disability items like last year's release, loved those! (arm/knee braces, crutches, insulin pump, AAC cards, noise headphones, blindness canes, etc)
+
Blood donor awareness - probably no needles since a lot of people have phobias but the 'red cross' arm wrap, speech bubbles, maybe a blood bag? I'm pretty passionate about donating and it'd be good to have items around it :)

Yes please!!
    Maybe even service ponies like the service dogs?

Also, I'd like to see more realistic horse & pony items. Realistic tack, blankets, maybe different backgrounds like inside a barn/stall (with an item to put in front of the pet so it looks like they're in their stall) or a wash area, tack or feed room, etc.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:12 pm

Maybe some items that can make our pets look like hitchhikers, hillbillies, the like. Without being offensive towards the homeless of course, more like a country guy who just doesn't want to live in a huge city and prefers life in the outdoors. If anything, I'd love to see one of those bags on a stick that have become an iconic cartoon stereotype for such things, going off the grid for example. And speaking of off the grid, maybe some items that are renewable sources of energy. A friend of mine owns land up in Oregon, and he draws electricity through a windmill, solar panels, and he even has his own firetruck because of how long it would take for the nearest FD to get to his ranch, so he has a fire truck of his own in case of a fire on his property.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleSpud » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:50 pm

List of some ideas/items I would like to see or see more of:
apple related/themed items (or themed items in general)
Crystals
Tarots
Herbs
fancy dresses! Dresses and dresses!
Hair
Mythical creature stuff like plushies, wings, tentacles, horns, extra limbs for pets, etc.
Axolotl and sea bunny items
terrarium
Household items and kitchen bg and items
Boxes, cereal boxes, cleaner, cans, jars (filled and empty)
Cozy room items like blankets, bean bags, tea
Organized clutter
Pencil cup?
Books
Figurines
Shelves
Tents/curtains
Pastries
More food in general ^^
Plushies of summer event pets and maybe other highly favorite pets
Store pet plushies would be cute too, but I don't know how that would work
LittleSpud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:53 pm

More medieval times items, maybe obtainable in a summer vacation event where we go to a Renaissance Faire
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vellichor. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:33 am

A large set of tech components for "put-it-together" / "build your own" electronics, robots, vehicles or other things! I'm thinking things like wires, tubes, wheels, wings, propellers, chassis/frame parts, levers, etc that users can put together. It would be fun to see what neat little decorative gadgets people create with them!

»──────────────────── Image ────────────────────«
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly...
In the right order."

The Doctor | They/It/He | Adult

ImageImageImageImageImage
.Vellichor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:14 pm

As an actor, it'd mean so much if more theatrical items were added. We just don't seem to have all that many items of the sort. Set pieces and props, more stages, scripts, maybe a few props that reference classical plays like Shakespeare's works... there's so much you can do in regards to theatre-related items!

And, on that note, more musical items in general would be great to see. There are so many instruments not represented on the site. Or perhaps some concert attire (merchandise for some fictional, in-universe band would be a fun addition!), black dresses and tuxedos for performances, marching band uniforms, things like that.
Last edited by CaptainAltenor on Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm going to be perfectly frank, I haven't got a clue as to what else to put down here. Instead, please enjoy this dress-up for the time being.
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysticalMoonWolf » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:12 pm

Would adding headdresses or head feathers be appropriate? Or would it be against some form of cultural appropriation like it is on Animal Jam Classic? If not I would love to be able to dress my pet dogs up in my native attire. Maybe have it as part of a full Native American themed bundle for however many C$'s it may cost.
Just an FYI to anyone that wants to trade with me. The pet has to have more than one of them, I do not trade items, and I never trade any kind of dragon like pets.

Thank you for reading.
MysticalMoonWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleSpud » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:52 pm

Witch(?) like stuff, books, crystals, tarots, dolls, plants, stars and astrology

Job based items like clothing/designer, psychology, scientists, baraista, farmer, chef/cook, cashier, artist, psychic, etc

String lights, comfy room stuff

Pastries, meals, other food items (maybe even from different cultures and not just one specific but rather many)

Gaming stuff, like a gaming chair, energy drinks, leds, mini fridge, a fan
LittleSpud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:59 pm

Béchamel wrote:More disability items like last year's release, loved those! (arm/knee braces, crutches, insulin pump, AAC cards, noise headphones, blindness canes, etc)
+

Adding on nurse attire like those t-shirts and pants that you Know are for nurses (that probably have a name but I don't know what they're called). And shoes. Comfy looking shoes like a nurse might wear for long shifts.

CaptainAltenor wrote:As an actor, it'd mean so much if more theatrical items were added. We just don't seem to have all that many items of the sort. Set pieces and props, more stages, scripts, maybe a few props that reference classical plays like Shakespeare's works... there's so much you can do in regards to theatre-related items!

And, on that note, more musical items in general would be great to see. There are so many instruments not represented on the site. Or perhaps some concert attire (merchandise for some fictional, in-universe band would be a fun addition!), black dresses and tuxedos for performances, marching band uniforms, things like that.

I was just thinking it would be cool to have more instruments. :3 Some sort of piano (either classical or electric, or both!) that could sit either in front of or behind the pet. A saxophone with a strap so it could fit on the dog pets or a horse or cat? An open guitar case on the ground (empty). An amp (do we have one already..?) A drum set either as a piece or a few pieces. A microphone (I'm not sure if there's one of those yet..?).
Basically, instruments and attire for more formal seeming events and less formal (like a colorful dress or leather jacket).

:') I suddenly really want to dress a bunch of hamsters in musical attire. Please. Or a tiny old school doctor's hat with that circle shiny thing? I just think these would be adorable.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me