Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby Aizaka » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:43 pm

Another thought...

International/National Friendship Day, could either be July 30 or August 1 depending on which you go for. There could be cute bracelets and more plushie items that could face each other. :3 Could possibly go for a 90's color aesthetic as a thought.

International Tea Day, May 21. Could be a cute tea set, or a couple different tea sets (classic china sets, glass, engraved metal, silver, etc.). Some little biscuits or cakes or treats to have on little plates with the tea. Some tea bags and/ or canisters. Also to show where the tea comes from, some tea plants that could be placed around a pet loose (on the ground) or in a pot. A couple different types of baskets. Some hair items with a tea flower on it, or cut like for a vase. A background of the beautiful fields they grow.

And along those lines, International Coffee Day, October 1. (There Is a national coffee day on September 29 as well.)
There could be so much done for coffee. 83 Various common and fancy cups of coffee. Barista aprons. A shelf to go behind the pet that could have coffee canisters or coffee pots placed on it. Different types of coffee pots, both old school classic and newer stuff. As like with the tea suggestion, a coffee plant (in any of the various stages). Spilled coffee beans. Bags of beans. BIG bags of beans (like ones the farmers might put them in). A hat one might wear while farming. Hair decorations or other decorations with the coffee flower on it. A background of a field of coffee plants. A background of a door to a coffee shop and maybe a little table outside.

Basically, with the tea and coffee days, I'd like to see both the enjoyment of something loved by so many, and where it comes from.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:20 pm

I'd love another huge set of wigs/hairstyles like the set currently available in the store, that would include smooth and wavy hair options, along with different lengths and styles, like ponytails, buns, etc. Outside of the aforementioned set, most of the wig options are not great.

More clothing that's more... I guess, business casual or just kind of neutral? Like shirts/blouses and pants. A lot of the clothing items are either super formal/fancy, or really (for a lack of a better term,) kid-like/costume like? Or they're holiday themed and feel out of place during the rest of the year. A good example of what I'm talking about would be the shirts from April 2013, the shorts from the 2012 beach event, most of the clothing from Christmas 2011.

Face paint! Like the kind you'd see at the boardwalk, fair or an amusement park.

A more accessible lab coat!! The last one came out in 2011 and is nearly impossible to trade for it would seem. It could come with PPE like gloves, a face shield or mask and goggles, and equipment like a pippete, beakers/earlenmeyer flasks/test tubes, a test tube rack, a bunsen burner, etc. I would love Microbiology/medical lab related items, like petri dishes, centrifuges, microwells, inoculating loops, media plates/tubes, a microscope, microscope slides
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroSong » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:34 pm

Strange_Atoms wrote:I'd love another huge set of wigs/hairstyles like the set currently available in the store, that would include smooth and wavy hair options, along with different lengths and styles, like ponytails, buns, etc. Outside of the aforementioned set, most of the wig options are not great.

More clothing that's more... I guess, business casual or just kind of neutral? Like shirts/blouses and pants. A lot of the clothing items are either super formal/fancy, or really (for a lack of a better term,) kid-like/costume like? Or they're holiday themed and feel out of place during the rest of the year. A good example of what I'm talking about would be the shirts from April 2013, the shorts from the 2012 beach event, most of the clothing from Christmas 2011.

Face paint! Like the kind you'd see at the boardwalk, fair or an amusement park.

A more accessible lab coat!! The last one came out in 2011 and is nearly impossible to trade for it would seem. It could come with PPE like gloves, a face shield or mask and goggles, and equipment like a pippete, beakers/earlenmeyer flasks/test tubes, a test tube rack, a bunsen burner, etc. I would love Microbiology/medical lab related items, like petri dishes, centrifuges, microwells, inoculating loops, media plates/tubes, a microscope, microscope slides

Definitely agree with the wigs and clothes option. It would be nice to see more natural hair if that makes sense? I really like the 2020 valentines hair and the messy buns so that sort of style would be nice (also more natural colours please!!) Also highlights and different coloured tips would look reeeeeally nice imo

Also yes!!! More sciency stuff. Not just biochem but imagine a Newtons cradle, a globe, circuits/electrical components, a chalkboard with equations, atomic models and the like.

Misc: wind turbines/solar panels, a waterfall, a birch forest/more forest backgrounds (just imagine a misty pine forest!), and background birds (it would make my day to have little gulls or albatrosses).

Last but not least, items that fit lions please πŸ₯Ί I want to dress up my pets but have nothing :(

Keep up the good work!
AstroSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catplushie » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:25 am

i'm not sure how it'd work realistically but items that could give a pet extra markings would be neat! similar to items like these:
ImageImage
but they'd be more naturalistic animal markings instead, like stripes, leopard spots, calico patches, forehead stars, white paws, etc! i think it would be cool, especially as someone obsessed with my irl cat, to be able to make a pet look just like him. he's a snowshoe siamese, and there are only a couple kitties on the site that look like him. but if there was an item that would make a pet look like it has little white paws, i could totally dress one up to be just like my irl baby boy :β€’)
they/them - i β™‘ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:27 am

Skateboard stuff and more casual style shoes (running shoes, keds, vans, etc.)

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khajiitcat » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:33 am

I would like to see lion contacts for both adult and pps.
(Ive kind of worked around not having them on this teenage pps lion by layering multiple decors but it still looks a bit wonky because the eyes are not the same angle as the face and I really just got lucky that I had a decor that matched the fur color perfect to cover its actual eyes.)
And I would like to see lion scarves for adult and pps
Lion hats for adult and pps (hoping for black and orange beanies).
I would like to see lion socks both short socks and knee high /thigh high socks for both adult and pps. Where the socks set covers all four legs. The back socks going higher than the front ones on the thigh highs

I would like them to be fall leaves / black / pumpkin / candy corn themed. My favorite colors are black and orange <3 Im also an october baby

I would like for these sets to also be compatible on dogs of all ages

I also want spider hats (I specifically like beanies and knitted hats)

Thank you so much for considering! Im hoping that since its the half way mark to halloween that I can actually see this become a reality this year since theres a lot of time! <3
Khajiitcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kth » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am

I am absolutely dying for some more horse tack!

I would love to see:
- Some more western saddles and accessories like roping gear, breastplates, fun saddle blankets
- Some fancy English gear like a dressage saddle, bonnets, bandages, saddle cloths, blingy bridles
- Some horse/barn themed items like backgrounds, fences, hay bales, etc
- some exotic/baroque themed gear
- medieval gear and armoury, it’s been a long time since the medieval faire event!
- Carriage/pulling harnesses, maybe even little carriages!!!

β‹†β˜†β‹†
kth | adult player | flight rising
"I got dreams but I can't make myself believe them"

kth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 pm

I love how CS will pick a random sort of international day to celebrate, I saw some mentioned up above, but I'd love items for:

Oct 12 : international migratory bird day. Like geese in flight would be cool for our sky scenery, the Arctic Tern (Which has the longest migration of any bird at 55k+ miles!), Whooping cranes, humming birds as well as bird nests, eggs, and maybe baby birds too?

Also July 20th: International moon day, would be an awesome day to get items for all the moon phases! Maybe even some scenery that looks like your pet is actually on the moon, moon rock items, etc!

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Image Image

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:25 am

More birthday items for users, that can't be used to show a user's real age of course, but make it look like a pet is celebrating their birthday, with party hats, confetti, presents, a pinata, and the like.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits β™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:43 am

Demon God Caelan wrote:More birthday items for users, that can't be used to show a user's real age of course, but make it look like a pet is celebrating their birthday, with party hats, confetti, presents, a pinata, and the like.

I get what you're saying, but I feel like I need to add non-cs birthday themed items. We get plenty of birthday stuff from chicken smoothie's birthday but it is chicken smoothie themed rather than just being generic

I'm humbly asking for fanny packs please πŸ™
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me