CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby mibbiee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:44 am

Music Genre: Polk funk?

(sorry if this is already there)

hello!

i hope u r doing alright today :)
mibbiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 pm

If life gives you lemons make them into lemonade

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:44 pm

this might already have been suggested 1ooo times already but how about some LGBT+ stamps,
    some examples ;;
    - " i am transgender ! "
    - " i support the LGBT+ community ! "

y'know, mostly just stuff that states your sexuality or gender. those would be cool !
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __MythicalUnicorns__ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:06 pm

I like this one, "Do not judge me, do not judge of what my chapter is. Till you know it, you are unseen, a new blooming flower." <I actually just made this up lol.. It came from nothing but my brain, I think. XD but, I agree with the comment saying about like depression and anxiety stamps, like "Another Day." and the other ones, I think it's pretty neat, (I hope you don't mind if I look up some and say them here? I swear for the life of me I can't think of any quotes that aren't on here, don't worry I'll get them from Google) "Don't Be Lasagna." ( 12th Doctor (Into The Daleks) Doctor Who ) (Don't worry none will be inappropriate, i'll look out for what they say okay.) "There's no point of being grown up, and not being childish sometimes.." ( The Fourth Doctor. Doctor Who Classics ) "When your a kid, they tell you it's all grow up, get a job, get married, have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better." (Elton Pope, Doctor Who Season 2, Episode 10.) "You want weapons? We're in a Library! Books! The best weapons against reality!" (or You want weapons? We're in a Library! Books! The best weapons in the world!" Doctor Who Tenth Doctor) "The stories we love best, live in us forever." (J.K Rowling) "It does not do dwell on dreams and forget to live." (Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone, J.K. Rowling)
"For in Dreams we enter a world entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean. Or Glide over the highest cloud." (Albus Dumbledore) "Do you believe in Destiny?" (Steven Universe Rebbeca Sugar) "If every porkchop was perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs"(Steven Universe, Rebbeca Sugar) "When bad things happen, I Know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light." (Bmo, Adventure Time.) "I don't need to feel like i'm waiting to be noticed. I know who I am and i'll know what I want if and when it ever comes." (Fionna Adventure Time) "Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something." (Jake The Dog, Adventure Time) "Responsibility demands sacrifice." (Princess Bubblegum, Adventure Time.)
That's what I found interesting! Again these I found off of google, It's mainly just Doctor Who and Harry Potter >3 and a tiny bit of mix of Steven Universe... And Adventure Time.. >3<

Those were just quotes :), but there for music genre, Owl City? I love their music.
__MythicalUnicorns__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:19 pm

They'd have to ask permission to use the quotes though 😂^^^
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:34 am

Maybe you could add something like "I wear braces" or something like that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{H}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{E}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Y}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} (i live in central daylight time UTC-5, if you want to pm me! As always, have a wonderful day!)
Violetz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kina » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:34 am

I would like a maine coon and a shetland sheepdog one<3
Kina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffycat6 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 am

Can you make some ferret stamps? you can use the ferret store pets

Also more member since 2015 ( or any other year ) stamps would be really nice, I'm pretty sure that most years only have four stamps but 2016 has a lot, which isn't really fair.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image please click!
fluffycat6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 pm

We need the Halloween clowns on stamps, pls.
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thrjholly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 am

:-O there are vv comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
thrjholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me