CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby fish... » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:33 am

Hello! I noticed in the photo stamps section that theres a lacking of pictures in a lot of areas. The canine section is mostly dominated by the same dingo(?), who is beautiful but I was hoping to find a timber wolf or some more variations of canines. Unfortunately, theres no wolves featured here at all which is weird when the section says wolves.
* Correction, there are RED wolves included. Red wolves are beautiful but when I was thinking of wolves, I was hoping to find something akin to a timber wolf as well.

There is domestic dogs, coyotes, dingos, and painted dogs. I would like to point out that 15/37 of these stamps are the same animal, a dingo. Including some prehistoric canines, different kinds of wolves, jackals and more variation in domestic dog breeds would be awesome. I also think its worth mentioning that foxes are also canines, so moving the handful of fox stamps from the 'Other Animals' tab to this tab would be more accurate.

There is a lack of bugs in the bug section, they only have one page of content which surprisingly lacks tarantulas, a site species. I think including a larger variety of bugs would be cool as a lot of people enjoy bug-keeping as a hobby, and might want to share what pets they own in that regard. Things like millipedes, centipedes, variations of tarantulas, jumping spiders, stick bugs, moths, beetles, more butterfly varieties, isopods, snails, slugs, possibly just some interesting-looking bugs, etc., Theres a lot of variety.

Similar to the canine section, the felines seem to have a lot of stamps but a majority of them are lions/tigers/domestic cats. While I understand these are probably the most popular felines, my issue isnt the amount of stamps for them its the lacking of any stamps for other popular felines. Theres one cougar image. Cheetahs and Jaguars get a decent amount of stamps, but theres no ocelots, snow leopards, lynx, bobcat, servals, caracals, small wild cats, etc. Or any prehistoric animals.

I think the birds section has the most variety out of all of the sections, it looks great. But the other sections look almost sad in comparison. It would be worth it, I believe, to add a reptile section. Youre lacking just a lot of images of what people could keep as pets, like axolotls, leopard geckos, skinks, snakes, tortoises, frogs, various lizards, etc., You do include pictures of snakes, lizards, and frogs. But those are more the wild versions of these animals, and you dont have a lot of images of them either. There are some bearded dragon images, but I'd like to see more since its just a close-up of the face.

I also suggest a section for aquatic animals be added. Theres only a handful of fish images, when theres a whole ocean out there! Especially popular fish to keep in aquariums.

I think the [Photo Stamps] section as a whole just needs a big expansion in terms of variety. I also suggest you should add a capybara stamp, theyre very cute and popular :] I don't know a lot about horses, but I'm sure they could use some variety. Maybe a few full-body images of horses would be a nice touch. I am more than happy to help make these, I loved making stamps when I was on deviantArt.

eel * he/they
trying 2 be a biologist
please be patient, i have a lot of mental illnesses
just here for fun
fish...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤könig❤ » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:58 am

i thought it might be cool to maybe add some sort of shark stamps? it can be any kind of shark ofc. just a thing that came to my mind
Im always with you
╔══════════════╗
Hey, call me Kae
or König.
Lioden...ToyHouse

GIVE ME OTTERS PLEASE
or any items from my
wishlist
╚══════════════╝

xxxxImage

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxcred. She/Her He/Him ; NSW ; Image
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxImage

▬▬❨Alex G❩▬
❤könig❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingkadota » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 pm

I wish there was a lemon dalmatian ♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be Free
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kota ❊ he/she/they ❊ PM Me! Let's be Friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kingkadota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby filletpotato » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:56 pm

hey!
can we get service dog stamps? or even therapy pet stamps? id love to have one on my banner!!
female
i need some friends so pm me >_<
or add my discord filletpotato#4487

filletpotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GlitchyOddy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Would love an aquatic section as others have mentioned! We've got so many beautiful sea buddies and so little ways to show our love for them <3
GlitchyOddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:42 am

i would love to see more stamps with some of the newer adopts we've gotten recently!! some examples below
ImageImage she/they/he :3
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elke . » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:54 pm

Not sure if this belongs here because its more of a function than a specific stamp, but I would love the option to flip a stamp horizontally like you can flip items while dressing up pets! ^^

There are a few variations of stamps that have flipped versions [and of course this would be a problem for stamps with text], but I think it'd be neat for the more sticker-ish/no text stamps!
Elke .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me