Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby arabella !! » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 am

More floral pets would be lovely! :)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SorenTheAshenOwl » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Do you think it would be possible to do an amputee design? It would mean a lot to see one as I'm an amputee myself.
SorenTheAshenOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittayKattz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:16 am

How about special pets for the eclipse this week? We could have two pets base of the solar and lunar eclipses, and three of the Earth, Moon, and Sun!
Hi! I'm KittayKattz, but you can call me Kittay! I like to parkour between fandoms every month and get emotional over fictional characters. I also draw like, once in a blue moon.

KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:44 am

I have an idea for a new UR, don't know if you guys would agree though c:

How about a UR zodiac dog? With all of the zodiac signs on it, and the background primary design was space or galaxy-like.

Doesn't have to be exactly like that, but whatever works.

Thoughts?
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

Maybe more doll-like pets? :)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunanight » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Hey! have you guys ever thought of making bioshock-esk pets? not outright bioshock but close to the things from it? like things influenced from every game. id imagine them as either cats or dogs, maybe butterfly wolves... cause the caterpillar could be like an adam slug! i love the games and thought itd be cool if youre able to work around that! thank you for listening :D
hello everyone! I quit around 2013 so i'm trying to get caught back up! if the odd chance you feel like donating a spare pet or two that i need its more than welcome! otherwise i'll happily trade my doubles for yours! :D
lunanight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 am

It's getting closer to Halloween, but still lots of time for perfecting pets and artwork. :)

Hoping this is soon enough to help out, but I had an idea last year that I thought I would suggest before Halloween, instead of a week before, lol.

My idea is this: Cobweb Lineart Pets. We've done cobwebs on several of the pets already out, but we haven't had the entire pet made out of cobwebs. :D

The lineart for the pet itself would be woven into a larger spider web, so it looks like a large web with the pet drawn in the web (Think Charlotte's Web, but instead of words, she drew the pet, instead.) More details could be woven in, closer strands for shading, or just designs themselves, but it would be all spider webs. ^_^

Just my person thoughts and suggestions! And thank you for considering. :D

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 am

For Halloween, what about some headless horseman themed pets? You could add pets generally based on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, which, being 200 years old, is a Halloween classic in the U.S. and not under copyright. Instead, the dullahan in Irish myth is a good, although more restrictive alternative.

On that topic, it would be really cool to incorporate classic Halloween stories from all around the world! I'm sure that's been done to an extent, but I'd love it to be more encompassing.

---

What about pets inspired by Rome, Venice, and Pompeii?
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evilpineapples » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:13 am

Im really into natural pet designs and I think it would be awesome to have rodeo themed pets, or maybe a rodeo themed summer event... sorry getting ahead of myself. There could be horses designed for the different events like bucking broncos, barrel races, chuckwagons, tie-down-roping, etc. Im from Calgary, Alberta and the Calgary stampede means a lot to me and it would be really neat to see some stampede-themed pets.

Edit: it would also be cool to have a rainbow litter (like the rainbow horse litter) but with different species. They could have gradients leading to the next colour and could be a collection-type litter

Edit again:

So for Easter always has bunnies with the designs of old pets but bunny version, I think it would be cool to see a bigger variation of those pets, like an ur tiger but horse version, or a sun jewel but on a butterfly wolf. Or maybe like a sorbet but lion version.
evilpineapples

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:54 pm

This is so late, but the lunar eclipse is tomorrow and I think It be cool to have a lunar eclipse, a solar eclipse , Red moon, and shooting star themed store pets (butterfly wolves maybe?)

A cosplay store pet set would be cool. They won't be cosplaying as specific copy righted characters but could cos play as some kind of elf, a ninja, an animal (a pet from cs?) , a superhero , etc.

Chicken store pets? Except the chickens look like birds IRL, such as Blue Jays, or some kind of exotic colorful birds?

Store Pets of extinct animals, though this would involve using different line arts instead of having them all the same kind of pet. For an example, a dodo bird could be a chicken line,
Etc.
There could even be month pet or store pet of deer except theyll be gazelles, antelope , and/or impalas
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me