Suggestion, re-arange pets in their groups (Updated 2022!)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Would you use a feature that lets you re-arrange pets in their groups? (New poll options Nov 2022)

Yes, definitely!
89%
Yes, probably
7%
maybe/ not sure
3%
No, probably not
1%
No, definitely not
1%

Total votes : 671

Re: Suggestion, re-arange pets in their groups

Postby kimii » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 am

As someone who is currently dying from reorganizing more than 5k pets... yes please x.x
I would die for any site feature that would make sorting pets even a fraction easier.
90% of my organizing is separating pets by species first, and it's a daunting task since I have around 250 pages of pets to go through.
I truly hope this feature gets added eventually.
kimii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:27 am

Support!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfsStar » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Support!
My Trading Thread

Not collecting Items anymore - All are up for trade
WolfsStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shavira » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:29 am

I came here looking for exactly such a suggestion, definitely support!

I also second the idea of a manual arrangement option. There are some pets that I find pleasing to be in an aesthetic order but it's so disappointing when the IDs put them in a different place and trying to hunt up the right ID number to get it in place... well suffice to say it would be reeeaaaallly nice to just put them in order an easier way.
Shavira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myriamele » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 am

I absolutely support this :)
I'm a Tiger!

Tigers are aggressive, rebellious, strong, daring, sincere, unpredictable, generous, colorful, powerful
Sometimes they can be restless, clumsy, hot-tempered, impatient.
Myriamele

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:06 am

Support!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forest. » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:05 pm

i know this thread is mostly dead but i'm bringing it back to life because the halloween event is reminding me just how badly this feature is needed.

i just want my halloween group to look nice ;-;

i spend HOURS of my life trying to get id swaps for certain pets every time there's an event. especially with events like this one, where there are growing token pets... i don't know if i'm gonna be able to get my halloween group the way i want it. it's so so hard to find pets with the right id numbers so all the pets from one litter/box sit next to each other.

i will pay all my money (which is exactly 20 cents because i am broke) for this to be implemented. please.
forest.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wizard teeth » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 pm

forest. wrote:i know this thread is mostly dead but i'm bringing it back to life because the halloween event is reminding me just how badly this feature is needed.

i spend HOURS of my life trying to get id swaps for certain pets every time there's an event. especially with events like this one, where there are growing token pets... i don't know if i'm gonna be able to get my halloween group the way i want it. it's so so hard to find pets with the right id numbers so all the pets from one litter/box sit next to each other.

i will pay all my money (which is exactly 20 cents because i am broke) for this to be implemented. please.

I feel this, HARD
I just thought about this today and was gonna troll the suggestions to see if I could find something like it! I would love if this was a thing, aesthetics (especially in event groups) is important to me!

support!

[teefz/wizard - adult]
they/them
wizard teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forest. » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:52 am

priimordiial wrote:
forest. wrote:i know this thread is mostly dead but i'm bringing it back to life because the halloween event is reminding me just how badly this feature is needed.

I feel this, HARD
I just thought about this today and was gonna troll the suggestions to see if I could find something like it! I would love if this was a thing, aesthetics (especially in event groups) is important to me!

support!

YES me too!! i know some people don’t care but i really don’t like for my pet groups to be messy. this would be a major quality of life thing for me tbh. even just letting us sort by name would help (so i could name my pets alphabetically based on how i want them). ANYTHING but this nightmare of trying to id swap for everything lol
forest.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kamiluna » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:15 pm

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
Kamiluna