Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:02 pm

A racoon fox litter. Normal racoon, and also a red panda as an uncommon outcome.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorrosiveBlue » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 pm

Doges based off of the national flowers of different countries.
Or,Nuclear War,
Or,Card games!

Edit:
• C r y a o t i c • wrote:
Cali Spaniel wrote:
WASSAP wrote:Probably suggested before, but I'd like to see the following:

Chiwuaua with big ears (sort of like the staff chinese crested dog but different)

Battery powered animals! Like those retro toys from the 70's with the battery hatch on the tummy! Though it would probably be a good idea to avoid the "battery on the back" design approach, you can still add touches that make them look mechanical without roboticising them. Can be done with any animal!

Magnified weaved textured. Each pet has a unique cloth weave pattern with added decorative trims between the darker top coat. You can vary the trim pattern to achieve unique results!

Fading banded markings! A little different from the usual banded markings, these start with solid colors and break up into bands that get thinner and thinner. Works wonders for legs and tails! Careful use of colors is a must!

Rotting wood designs. Pets that start with usual wood colors but start to develope graying in spots and holes! Can work really well as deep rich colors can be found on decaying wood.

"Paul Bunyan" oversize surprise! Ever so slightly enlarged newborns that grow up to be the biggest pets on the site! Sure you might have trouble amassing that many wigs and being unable to use most decorations. But the size more than makes up for it! Think water colored country colors to match the storybook esque.

Sharp pets! Ouch! Pets that have metallic colors and sharp edges! Some develop dull edges or cracks as they age. Just watch those fingers!

Bomb Pups! Black, shiny, and a tail fuse that is lit during their 2nd stage. Will they pop? Release smoke? Bedazzle you with colors? Or will you get a dud or two? Light em up and see!

I support all of these, very interesting concepts!

Support

I second this!
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not double post
CorrosiveBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wander » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:05 am

Chiwuaua with big ears (sort of like the staff chinese crested dog but different)

Battery powered animals! Like those retro toys from the 70's with the battery hatch on the tummy! Though it would probably be a good idea to avoid the "battery on the back" design approach, you can still add touches that make them look mechanical without roboticising them. Can be done with any animal!

Magnified weaved textured. Each pet has a unique cloth weave pattern with added decorative trims between the darker top coat. You can vary the trim pattern to achieve unique results!

Fading banded markings! A little different from the usual banded markings, these start with solid colors and break up into bands that get thinner and thinner. Works wonders for legs and tails! Careful use of colors is a must!

Rotting wood designs. Pets that start with usual wood colors but start to develope graying in spots and holes! Can work really well as deep rich colors can be found on decaying wood.

"Paul Bunyan" oversize surprise! Ever so slightly enlarged newborns that grow up to be the biggest pets on the site! Sure you might have trouble amassing that many wigs and being unable to use most decorations. But the size more than makes up for it! Think water colored country colors to match the storybook esque.

Sharp pets! Ouch! Pets that have metallic colors and sharp edges! Some develop dull edges or cracks as they age. Just watch those fingers!

Bomb Pups! Black, shiny, and a tail fuse that is lit during their 2nd stage. Will they pop? Release smoke? Bedazzle you with colors? Or will you get a dud or two? Light em up and see!

support!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxhere is the deepest secret nobody knows
          xxx(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
          xxxand the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
          xxxhigher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
          xxxand this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

xxxi carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:29 am

pine tar wolf wrote:A racoon fox litter. Normal racoon, and also a red panda as an uncommon outcome.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

;_;

plz i beg ;___; omg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;w;

I support dis so much ;w;
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 210645 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 am

Origami themed pets?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icγ » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:44 am

cupcake_foxy wrote:

support!!

I support.
[226] Total Lions Collected

Icy ✧ she/her ✧ Artist | Writer

I do digital art and writing! Currently trying
to finish up my lion collection, and collect
pets on the go. I love the color blue, ice-
themed things, galaxy themes, and
Valentine's Day and Christmas!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 34 people.
I have received 34 gifts.
Icγ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 am

cupcake_foxy wrote:

support!!

Support! Love these!
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 am

210645 wrote:Origami themed pets?

Yes! I love origami!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booognish » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 pm

maybe cats like this?:Image
Last edited by booognish on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

boognish!
boog/boognish
he/it
animal jammer

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
booognish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuckGoesRawr » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm

PopOrPop wrote:maybe sitting cats like this?:Image

Tess wont do sitting cats again unless its for events, she has already stated she wont be bringing them back as normal adopts.
DuckGoesRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me