Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby .boot » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 pm

wizard of oz themed pets. >.<
.boot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Aww can you guys do Scottie's <3 my dog just died of cancer , I miss him so much and would love a pet dedicated to angus <3 .
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE XD

(If you want to learn more i have a link in my siggy about it, he had lymphoma)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aries☼Aries☽Virgo↑⁎ ENFP ⁎ Adult ⁎ She/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yume. » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 am

Shiny Sylveon wrote:
3 words. ICE CREAM PETS!

Support.
I would love new food pets:
-Candy bettas
-Berry bunnies (all of them extreme PPS, please)
-Vegetable rats
x
x
x

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
x
x

⌦⌦【𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓸】⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

"𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓎𝓊𝓂𝑒."

female ▪ she/her ▪ INFP
huge nerd ▪ probably pan

⊠☒⌧☒⊠

FRdAAywasWolfPlay
xx

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫【𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮】⌫⌫
x
x
x

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
x
𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝐼'𝒹
𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃
𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝐼'𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃
yume.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuckGoesRawr » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:36 am

PokeTami wrote:
Shiny Sylveon wrote:
3 words. ICE CREAM PETS!

Support.
I would love new food pets:
-Candy bettas
-Berry bunnies (all of them extreme PPS, please)
-Vegetable rats

Malk retired and betta's were one of their linearts, so I doubt there will be any more betta's released ^^
DuckGoesRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am

Probably suggested before, but I'd like to see the following:

Chiwuaua with big ears (sort of like the staff chinese crested dog but different)

Battery powered animals! Like those retro toys from the 70's with the battery hatch on the tummy! Though it would probably be a good idea to avoid the "battery on the back" design approach, you can still add touches that make them look mechanical without roboticising them. Can be done with any animal!

Magnified weaved textured. Each pet has a unique cloth weave pattern with added decorative trims between the darker top coat. You can vary the trim pattern to achieve unique results!

Fading banded markings! A little different from the usual banded markings, these start with solid colors and break up into bands that get thinner and thinner. Works wonders for legs and tails! Careful use of colors is a must!

Rotting wood designs. Pets that start with usual wood colors but start to develope graying in spots and holes! Can work really well as deep rich colors can be found on decaying wood.

"Paul Bunyan" oversize surprise! Ever so slightly enlarged newborns that grow up to be the biggest pets on the site! Sure you might have trouble amassing that many wigs and being unable to use most decorations. But the size more than makes up for it! Think water colored country colors to match the storybook esque.

Sharp pets! Ouch! Pets that have metallic colors and sharp edges! Some develop dull edges or cracks as they age. Just watch those fingers!

Bomb Pups! Black, shiny, and a tail fuse that is lit during their 2nd stage. Will they pop? Release smoke? Bedazzle you with colors? Or will you get a dud or two? Light em up and see!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuesdaysart » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:52 am

WASSAP wrote:Probably suggested before, but I'd like to see the following:

Chiwuaua with big ears (sort of like the staff chinese crested dog but different)

Battery powered animals! Like those retro toys from the 70's with the battery hatch on the tummy! Though it would probably be a good idea to avoid the "battery on the back" design approach, you can still add touches that make them look mechanical without roboticising them. Can be done with any animal!

Magnified weaved textured. Each pet has a unique cloth weave pattern with added decorative trims between the darker top coat. You can vary the trim pattern to achieve unique results!

Fading banded markings! A little different from the usual banded markings, these start with solid colors and break up into bands that get thinner and thinner. Works wonders for legs and tails! Careful use of colors is a must!

Rotting wood designs. Pets that start with usual wood colors but start to develope graying in spots and holes! Can work really well as deep rich colors can be found on decaying wood.

"Paul Bunyan" oversize surprise! Ever so slightly enlarged newborns that grow up to be the biggest pets on the site! Sure you might have trouble amassing that many wigs and being unable to use most decorations. But the size more than makes up for it! Think water colored country colors to match the storybook esque.

Sharp pets! Ouch! Pets that have metallic colors and sharp edges! Some develop dull edges or cracks as they age. Just watch those fingers!

Bomb Pups! Black, shiny, and a tail fuse that is lit during their 2nd stage. Will they pop? Release smoke? Bedazzle you with colors? Or will you get a dud or two? Light em up and see!

I support all of these, very interesting concepts!
ImageImageImage
tuesdaysart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sempen. » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am

Cali Spaniel wrote:
WASSAP wrote:Probably suggested before, but I'd like to see the following:

I support all of these, very interesting concepts!

Support

"Sometimes the greatest journeys start accidentally ... and end with a higher purpose and although life may lead to where you least expect it, have faith that it is where you were meant to be."

link ✶ Wattpad ✶ link

Wish me luck!
> Leaving CS
(and the UK) to
travel the world
~ ♥

~ credit ~
Sempen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beasty » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 am

iReload wrote:
I would love to see some Native tribal designs - Especially on the dogs or horses. c:
There are so many, and they're so beautiful. <3
Look: https://www.google.com/search?q=native+ ... h&imgdii=_

Completely Support! That would be awesome.
"Creativity is just Imagination having fun"

Hoarding Lions!
Total number gathered: 45

Camel Collection: COMPLETE
Beasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ai00x » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:42 am

I would really love tarot cards -theme (I don't think there has been one so far..?)

The problem, of course, is that there are 74 cards in a tarot pack so it would be one biiiig project xD
Ai00x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:32 am

Hey! I came up with an idea. Imagine pets based on video game systems. One could be monochromatic green like the Nintendo Game Boy. One could be 8-bit, and another 16-bit. One could even be like the old LCD display gamed (i.e., Mr. Game and Watch)! That would be sweet.

They would not necessarily be copyrighted because these color schemes are generic, seen in many different consoles from different companies and even in some modern indie games that seek to catch the nostalgic style.

Oh! And the PPS/rare adopt/whatever could be one with graphical glitches!
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)