Sort Trades

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Good Idea?

Yea
86%
Nah
7%
Idc
6%

Total votes : 95

Re: Sort Trades

Postby laika. » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:19 am

Cairo Stark wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

I always get a bit overwhelmed after I've commissioned quite a bit of art, and due to the fact that I've also got my own commissions along with regular trades and gifts I'm giving and the trades I'm receiving for character purchases/sales. If there was an ability to create 'groups' per say, and sort the trades out by categories, it would release a lot of stress for someone like me. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but if you do, I'd love to see you support this by adding your own ideas or problems you have with being unable to sort trades!

I had thought of it being sorted out like the PM messaging system, where you can create folders for each 'section', allowing to title and sort the trades yourself!

Current Supporter Count - 23
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:20 am

support ^^
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:05 am

Cairo Stark wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

I always get a bit overwhelmed after I've commissioned quite a bit of art, and due to the fact that I've also got my own commissions along with regular trades and gifts I'm giving and the trades I'm receiving for character purchases/sales. If there was an ability to create 'groups' per say, and sort the trades out by categories, it would release a lot of stress for someone like me. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but if you do, I'd love to see you support this by adding your own ideas or problems you have with being unable to sort trades!

I had thought of it being sorted out like the PM messaging system, where you can create folders for each 'section', allowing to title and sort the trades yourself!

Current Supporter Count - 28
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:27 pm

Current Supporter Count - 35
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:23 am

We support! It would make Ash's life much easier and we could sort art payment trades from regular trades c:

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfullofstars01 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:58 pm

I support it!
skyfullofstars01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:34 am

.Diaval. wrote:

Current Supporter Count - 35
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Requiem; » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:19 pm

So much support! My trades are constantly a mess and I've always got to click through to even remember what is what. This would make my life so much easier~!

Theo | They/Them | Adult
Only active for art related things

xxxxxxzzxImage
Requiem;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:16 am

.Diaval. wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

Current Supporter Count - 41
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:33 am

.Diaval. wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

Current Supporter Count - 41
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me