Sort Trades

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Good Idea?

Yea
86%
Nah
7%
Idc
6%

Total votes : 94

Re: Sort Trades

Postby laika. » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:12 pm

blakebelladonna wrote:this is an interesting idea! i think i support it!

Thank you!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 am

Cairo Stark wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

I always get a bit overwhelmed after I've commissioned quite a bit of art, and due to the fact that I've also got my own commissions along with regular trades and gifts I'm giving and the trades I'm receiving for character purchases/sales. If there was an ability to create 'groups' per say, and sort the trades out by categories, it would release a lot of stress for someone like me. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but if you do, I'd love to see you support this by adding your own ideas or problems you have with being unable to sort trades!

Current Supporter Count - 8
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:20 pm

I'll support it.

However, instead of having static groups (i.e. "Art payment" or "offsite"), just have the ability to rename the trade section whatever you want. I don't particularly have a problem with this since I don't trade very often, but it can get confusing when I have pending payments to me. I don't wanna accidentally mix it up with a gift or normal trade (not that I really will).
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:21 pm

I had thought of it being sorted out like the PM messaging system, where you can create folders for each 'section', allowing to title and sort the trades yourself!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Cairo Stark wrote:I had thought of it being sorted out like the PM messaging system, where you can create folders for each 'section', allowing to title and sort the trades yourself!

Ah I see, that works. If we can't get an option like that, just being about to mark important trades is good by me.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:58 am

Cairo Stark wrote:I would really love some sort of ability to sort trades, kinda like how you can sort PMs.

I always get a bit overwhelmed after I've commissioned quite a bit of art, and due to the fact that I've also got my own commissions along with regular trades and gifts I'm giving and the trades I'm receiving for character purchases/sales. If there was an ability to create 'groups' per say, and sort the trades out by categories, it would release a lot of stress for someone like me. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but if you do, I'd love to see you support this by adding your own ideas or problems you have with being unable to sort trades!

I had thought of it being sorted out like the PM messaging system, where you can create folders for each 'section', allowing to title and sort the trades yourself!

Current Supporter Count - 19
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:05 pm

i agree! good idea!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maligator » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:17 am

I personally very much support this. Even though I am not backed up with art trades, there are still a lot of trades I send/ receive, and it would be easier to sort them! I would love to sort offsite trades from normal trades, and gifts from art payment when I do happen to buy art.
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 am

Current Supporter Count - 23
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:18 am

Current Supporter Count - 23
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me