Cyberpunk distopia

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Cyberpunk distopia" by berketexspet

Cyberpunk distopia

Postby berketexspet » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:20 am

Hello chicken smoothie. This is my first scene! I call it cyberpunk dystopia. In this world, AI destroyed the world (except for the internet and cool stuff) and destroyed every school because it's stupid. these smooths get to use magic because the ai robots gave them magic ability's once they went away. the one dog is reading (nerd) and the other is gaming. I game on a razer huntsman v2 TKL (quartz pink) so the keyboard is not like mine. I added the autistic cat playing with the stim toys for diversity. I wish i can go on cyberpunk dystopia island instead of my stupid life. I have to go to school EVERY DAY and it's so stupid i wish i can be here so i can just game all day. The reason why the one smooth doesn't have a monitor (i have a 1080p 180hz monitor it's pretty sick) is because he has VR (virtual reality) eyes. Please do not say that this is bad or AI generated. HOW WOULD I EVEN BE ABLE TO USE AI IN A SCENE? IT'S NOT BAD I KNOW IT'S GOOD I TRIED VERY HARD ON IT IT'S MY FIRST SCENE DO NOT BE MEAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST LOOK AT THE NEXT IMAGE STOP BEING MEAN TO ME. If you say this is bad or AI generated, I will report you to chicken smoothie AND the police! you will get banned and arrested.

Have a smooth-tastic day!
Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cyberpunk distopia

Postby KyliePearl » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 pm

Love that! The little doll reminds me of Doll from MD (sry if u don’t know what that is XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me