recommend games where artists can create and submit items

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

recommend games where artists can create and submit items

Postby sukukawaii » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm

basically i'm looking for games similar to stichy since it shut down

in stichy you could draw like clothing and items and stuff and sell them on the in game shop (apparently they used to pay you for it too but they stopped in 2019)

another example for this is the roblox ugc store
also looking for things where artists can create like skins and stuff like in pony town kinda?
idk
sukukawaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: recommend games where artists can create and submit item

Postby Adamented » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:34 am

Flightrising has a custom apparel system in place with a lot of rules, you have to pay into it to get pay out as well. Basically you buy a blueprint (either for skins, up to 80% coverage iirc, or for accents which are 20% or less coverage iirc) which usually costs premium currency (aka your own irl money) unless you buy one from someone else for the free in-game currency, then you upload your item images to the specifications on their custom apparel guide and wait for approval. When it's done, each blueprint makes 5 copies iirc and if you advertise well within the community and get good traction, you can make your money back and even get more back than you paid to make the items for selling 4 of the copies.

Lorwolf has a system too but... it's bad. You're pretty much guaranteed to make a huge loss no matter what, on that site.

Wolvden has custom item submission too, but it has to fit with the game's style so there are rules there too, less than with FR though. It seems to be popular, for those who have an artstyle that matches easily with the game already I'm sure it's easy and profitable, it may not be worth it if realism isn't your style for custom item drawing.

edit to add; I don't know a lot of Wolvden's custom item feature so I'm not sure if selling the custom items you make is to a personal loss or a personal gain, I would guess because there are many artists making custom items, it probably profits decently! At least for regular in-game currency, if not premium.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
AdamAddie
he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
[ MY STUFF ]
the gladewood
CLs / buzzies / wermz

[ LINKS ]
ImageImage @adamented

Art T.o.S.

[ SUPPORT SELECT BY RARITY ]
thread
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wingsofwasp- » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:40 am

pixel cat's end has a custom item/clothing system where you spend 25 premium currency to submit each one! 25 currency is deducted for every copy of the item, but in your shop, the customer foots that part of the bill.

you can easily profit off of this if your items are neat. 25 premium currency is also not too hard to get- it could take a minute, but there's a 5-minute game (if you're good at it) with a 1/8 chance to drop an item worth that much currency. people are also willing to sponsor items in exchange for the first copy, making it basically free to put items into your shop.

it does limit how many people can sign up, but beta is almost at its close, so I'm sure there'll be an opening somewhat soon!

always open to trades and pms :D

psst, why did the skeleton cross the road?
to get to the 'other side!'
-wingsofwasp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukukawaii » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:31 am

-wingsofwasp- wrote:pixel cat's end has a custom item/clothing system where you spend 25 premium currency to submit each one! 25 currency is deducted for every copy of the item, but in your shop, the customer foots that part of the bill.

you can easily profit off of this if your items are neat. 25 premium currency is also not too hard to get- it could take a minute, but there's a 5-minute game (if you're good at it) with a 1/8 chance to drop an item worth that much currency. people are also willing to sponsor items in exchange for the first copy, making it basically free to put items into your shop.

it does limit how many people can sign up, but beta is almost at its close, so I'm sure there'll be an opening somewhat soon!
i've actually heard of that site! i'm glad that beta is almost over i wanted to make an account on there when it officially came out
idk
sukukawaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukukawaii » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:39 am

Adamented wrote:Flightrising has a custom apparel system in place with a lot of rules, you have to pay into it to get pay out as well. Basically you buy a blueprint (either for skins, up to 80% coverage iirc, or for accents which are 20% or less coverage iirc) which usually costs premium currency (aka your own irl money) unless you buy one from someone else for the free in-game currency, then you upload your item images to the specifications on their custom apparel guide and wait for approval. When it's done, each blueprint makes 5 copies iirc and if you advertise well within the community and get good traction, you can make your money back and even get more back than you paid to make the items for selling 4 of the copies.

Lorwolf has a system too but... it's bad. You're pretty much guaranteed to make a huge loss no matter what, on that site.

Wolvden has custom item submission too, but it has to fit with the game's style so there are rules there too, less than with FR though. It seems to be popular, for those who have an artstyle that matches easily with the game already I'm sure it's easy and profitable, it may not be worth it if realism isn't your style for custom item drawing.

edit to add; I don't know a lot of Wolvden's custom item feature so I'm not sure if selling the custom items you make is to a personal loss or a personal gain, I would guess because there are many artists making custom items, it probably profits decently! At least for regular in-game currency, if not premium.
tysm for the recommendations!
idk
sukukawaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me