Flight Rising help!!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Flight Rising help!!

Postby silly_guy.420 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:03 pm

hi!! im new to flight rising and made an account today since i saw a lot of people on here also like it but ive very cofused by it. I don't know how to navigate it almost at all and i was hoping someone could help me out. I wouldve posted something on fr but i dont know how lol, thanks to anyone who helps!!
silly_guy.420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flight Rising help!!

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm

FlightRising can definitely be intimidating at first, since there's just SO much you can do on there!

The Help forum is a great place to find answers to questions you might have that other people have already asked. To post on the forum, you have to go to the section of the forum you want to post in, then hit the New button towards the top. That will let you post a new thread. Make sure to read the rules first before you post anywhere in the forum.

This thread HERE has a list of a ton of useful threads and pages on FlightRising where you can learn how to navigate the site. It shows you how to do a lot of stuff, from changing your avatar to how to bond with familiars to how the coliseum works!

The Which Waystone is a great page for newbies too, as it lets you know what daily activities you haven't finished yet and leads you right to the pages of those activities.

Hope this helps! ~<3
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flight Rising help!!

Postby silly_guy.420 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:29 pm

thank you so much this was relly helpful!!! :D
silly_guy.420