Cyska Siberians - Interactive Virtual Pet Game

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Cyska Siberians - Interactive Virtual Pet Game

Postby Áinee » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:43 pm

Check out

where you can adopt a virtual Siberian Forest Cat!

Adopt a realistic virtual cat and visit it daily to care for it, play with it, and get to know its unique personality!

Cyska Siberians is a new virtual pet site featuring 3D animated, interactive, realistic Siberian Forest Cats. What really sets Cyska Siberians apart from other pet games, though, is that the cats' personalities are based on their stats and they actually display different behaviors accordingly. For real! Purrrr-sonality doesn't end with a number on a chart - the cats really act that way!

Currently, Cyska Siberians has a few main features to dictate your experience! You can become a Breeder - striving for the purrfect lineage in personality and show statistics. Or you can become a Decorator - collecting rare items to decorate your cats' scenes to create the purrfect home! You can even sign up to become a Rescuer - where you will search the Lost Woods for stray cats to rescue and rehabilitate by owning your own shelter.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Registration and your first cat adoption is free, but the game offers paid-for game currency if you like what you see and want to enhance your experience. As an alternative, by simply logging in and playing the game, you can earn free currency to buy cat food and decorative items and experience points to level up in the game!

The game offers a forum based discussions, featuring sections for role-playing, sharing artwork, creating and selling graphics, advertising your user-to-user sales shop, and creating games and contests for in-game currency! The community on Cyska is mature and friendly, consisting of teens and adults who love meeting new members, so don't be shy. Join today and grow with us!

Wanna try? Check us out: http://www.cyskasiberians.com
"Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CyskaSiberians

ImageImage
x
x
Easter Trade Wishlist 🐰🐇🐣🐤🐥🌷🥚
Summer Event Trade Wishlist 🏕🔦🏞️🔥🥾🎒
MY ART SHOP -> OPEN! 🎨🖍️👩‍🎨🖼️🖌️🐶🐱

|
|
|
|