Literate Warrior Cats Roleplay

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Literate Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby jaques » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Hello and welcome! Our long lasting, friendly and fun home is in need of new members!

This roleplay has been around for more than a year now and has many active members and memorable characters currently being played! It's hosted on an App called "Amino" in the Playstore or Apple Store on your phone! Read through this post to join in on the fun. We need more members like YOU to join our sides and make this roleplay last even longer!

D.A.T. is literate long term roleplay which centers around the five clans of the lake in an alternate universe where none of the characters in the books existed. Different life stories and histories are parts of clan life and there are plenty of traditions which have come to exists in the clans. The most important of which is at the gathering each moon, where the clans dance to honor their ancestors and thank StarClan. Hence the roleplay’s name, Dance A Tribute. The group has been around for about a year now on a separate amino and is currently looking to accept new members.

Rules

✩.・*。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*。✩

⋆1⋆
Drama is strictly prohibited. Do NOT talk back to a Leader or Curator. If you want to debate something, message them directly.

⋆2⋆
Contact myself, another Leader, or a Curator for any reason, and never be afraid to ask. If it is attention grabbing and serious, please do NOT put it infront of all of our members. (Example: OOC chat.) This creates drama.

⋆3⋆
Respect ALL of the Leaders and Curators. Silverstreak is not the only Leader who can help or make a final choice. Please don't be afraid to message any of us.

⋆4⋆
If you have an issue with our Leaders, please message us directly. We will try our best to understand and fix ourselves, and your issue.

⋆5⋆
In roleplay, if you plan on killing your character, make sure to notify myself or any other Leader or Curator.

⋆6⋆
If you plan of injuring another cat seriously, make sure to notify the owner and ask permission.

⋆7⋆
Mates are not allowed until your characters have known each other for at least one week.

⋆8⋆
You MUST keep up with our quota. One roleplay message every 3 days. If you do not meet our quota, you receive a warning. Three warnings, you receive a strike. Three strikes, you're out. If you go onto hiatus (semi or full) make a post about it, table your username, or inform a leader.

⋆9⋆
If you plan on leaving, notify one of our Leaders before you do. We will understand, and will not stop you. That is your choice. If you do plan on leaving, it is important for you to disable your account.

⋆10⋆
Your character is not the center of attention, and no character will ever be.

⋆11⋆
Notify a Leader AND/OR a Curator if you plan to take a hiatus.

⋆12⋆
We all love you. No matter how many strikes you receive, don't ever forget that. You’re family.

⋆13⋆
You must have at least one cat in each clan.

⋆14⋆
You can have as many OCs as you can handle in each Clan. Just try not to have more than five per Clan.

⋆15⋆
Each roleplay message must be 10+ sentences. You will receive a warning if you are not doing this. Three warnings = strike. Three strikes and you will be banned. We take literacy seriously here.

⋆16⋆
Absolutely no mating. NONE. You will be immediately banned for this. We are lax on swearing here, but try to take it easy.

⋆17⋆
Medicine cats, deputies, leaders, and higher positions in roleplay MUST be active. If not, your character will be replaced or will be piloted until you can be active again. But only with your permission.

⋆18⋆
This is a long-term role play.

⋆19⋆
We are literate here in D.A.T. If you were accepted, we consider you a literate role player.

⋆20⋆
If you kill off an OC, their death is final.

⋆21⋆
If you leave without saying anything during something of importance or an event, you will be warned.

✩.・*。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*。✩

Literacy Requirements
Dance a Tribute requires members to type at least eight sentences per post. While less will be accepted on occasion, do not make it a common occurrence.

Activity Requirements
Here at DAT, activity is extremely important. Please try and make a post at least multiple times a week. If you're having trouble or need to take a break, just let one of the leaders know, and we'll happily accommodate your hiatus.

How to Sign Up
To sign up, you must supply the following either in the comments or via pm. Your aufotuom will be reviewed swiftly and will be notified same day. Just make sure to have the AMINO APP on your PHONE because that's where this is being held.

Code: Select all
Character Name:
Clan:
Link to or Thorough Character Description:
Roleplay Example: (ten play sentences remember)
Activity:

Please note that while you're allowed to start with a single character, you will eventually be expected to add more characters as time goes on.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me