The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Honestly i have no idea but i was keeping my den unlocked for someone to give me art payment and i had to lock my den because the people were getting mad at me for not giving them my spikes

Btw does anyone have a bad long for trade? Please pm me

Edit

People today seriously

Person: My den for your black long?
Me: If its not on trade its not for trade. Sorry
Person: Little kids these days are so stingy

Uhmm rude much? Just because i say im not trading my stuff to you doesnt make me stingy. Plus im a high school student, not a little kid.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Geowlett wrote:People today seriously

Uhmm rude much? Just because i say im not trading my stuff to you doesnt make me stingy. Plus im a high school student, not a little kid.

For the "little kids are so stingy" thing, they should grow up. Rather than telling people that they act like little kids, it just makes themselves little kids. If I were you, I would've told them to grow up and get over it (I know that's rude but whatever XD). But anyways you calmly told them that it was not for trade, and in return, they acted like a brat.

I try not to wear too many of my valuable items, unless I'll get people begging me to gift them the item or they'll give me random unfair offers. I once traded for a black top hat, and 5 minutes later, I get 3 people asking for it (this was before the top hats came out again). People should mind their own business and trade for things that are actually on another's trade list.

One last somewhat off-topic thing, I hate the people that put items on trade that they want to keep :roll: they're basically showing off to make people mad.
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Any offers :)? What is a masterpiece token worth XD?
EDIT;; I SERIOUSLY WANT SOME MAVERICK/KONG/LOGAN PAUL ART :o Pleaseeee
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-09-19 at 9.35.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-09-19 at 9.35.08 PM.png (59.45 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Last edited by The Üpside Down on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
──────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:48 pm

snowfall; wrote:

For the "little kids are so stingy" thing, they should grow up. Rather than telling people that they act like little kids, it just makes themselves little kids. If I were you, I would've told them to grow up and get over it (I know that's rude but whatever XD). But anyways you calmly told them that it was not for trade, and in return, they acted like a brat.

I try not to wear too many of my valuable items, unless I'll get people begging me to gift them the item or they'll give me random unfair offers. I once traded for a black top hat, and 5 minutes later, I get 3 people asking for it (this was before the top hats came out again). People should mind their own business and trade for things that are actually on another's trade list.

One last somewhat off-topic thing, I hate the people that put items on trade that they want to keep :roll: they're basically showing off to make people mad.

Someone had a masterpiece of their animal with the words "If its not on trade, Its not for trade." and i offered them a red long wrist if they made me one but with my animal. They did and i keep that on trade whenever i can. And yet people still jag me asking to trade for my stuff.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Geowlett wrote:
snowfall; wrote:

Someone had a masterpiece of their animal with the words "If its not on trade, Its not for trade." and i offered them a red long wrist if they made me one but with my animal. They did and i keep that on trade whenever i can. And yet people still jag me asking to trade for my stuff.

Yeah, they should pay more attention and listen to the masterpiece. What really bugs me is when they see it, but still ask.
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

When they offer to trade for the art. I decline. Then they ask to trade for something im wearing just to spite me
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Easterrabbit2 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering...

What do nerd glasses and rare headfeathers go for now?
I have some for trade and keep getting offers but Im not too sure what is fair for them these days.
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Ïçë wrote:Any offers :)? What is a masterpiece token worth XD?
EDIT;; I SERIOUSLY WANT SOME MAVERICK/KONG/LOGAN PAUL ART :o Pleaseeee

Red long for the masterpiece token and alpha armor? Well... I honestly don't know what either one of those is worth so it's just kinds something I'm throwing out XD
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catvalleys » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:30 am

selllout wrote:HEYY!! im looking for a yellow long or black long wrist!!

i hope im actually allowed to repost this.
kacie | she/ it/ kits | irl cat

Image Image Image Image

hi! im kacie and i draw cats
stan yung gravy
catvalleys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:42 am

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝barkley wrote:
          hiya there!
          I've taken quite a long break from animal jam and finally decided to get back into the game and get some of my dream items![which include a black long and den betas.]
          So i'm doing art!My examples are found here, and here [BEST EXAMPLES!!] PM me your offers!
          I can only do mammals and anthros.Also character designs sometimes.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me