Quitting AJ please read.

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Quitting AJ please read.

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm

I used to love aj for all the friends and items and rares, but it became a worse community. When I came to here, I found that most people weren't scammers (most the scammers were on AJ and came to here to scam). My first art trade proved to me that I could trust this community. {I had to send the pets in a trade first!}. My reason for quitting is: I got scammed like 5 times and then I got so angry that it began to rub off onto me. I was becoming a scammer. But then I met somebody so was Ill. I felt awful. I saw who I had become and I didn't like it. Also Aj has major scamming problems. And Cs players are far more generous. please don't assume I want to scam anymore! The past is the past. Anyways, I only like aj for the pixel art! If anybody wants any art, I would love to do some for free! I'll turn it into a masterpiece. Just flick me a PM or if your coppa, buddy me on aj! My user is richanimal Don't judge me, I was really stuck for ideas. I would love to meet up and talk. It's easier on CS though. Again if your COPPA buddy me on aj and we can talk! Nm people are quite welcome!
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting AJ please read.

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Bump
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfleet » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Meh sorry I'm a non member not much I can do on there, I'm planning to quit AJ anyway, also my computer's down so I can't play whether I want to or not.
Nightfleet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:56 pm

I used to be addicted to AJ too and I also quit for a similar reason. The community there was just so bad it since I was addicted to that game it affected how I acted and treated other people in real life and... That was a dark time for me ;w;

When I joined the CS community I was a different person I saw that the world had some good in it and not only nasty people who take advantage and what you said about your first art trade.. yeah it's normal here :) People send the pets and trusts that the artist would complete the art. If not the mods are always there to help you ^^ They will really look into your issue and investigate on it. That's what I really love about CS <3 people work hard to keep it a happy community ^^

I would love some pixel art from you ^-^Maybe we could do an art trade? I won't be painting in AJ though.. it's so difficult for me >.>

here is my da: http://silvericycat.deviantart.com/
most of these are old art I have not been posting my art recently ;3;
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunder Muffins » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:46 am

I used to be OBBSESSED with aj. Like me and my friends created youtube channels (really terrible ones, it's a mystery why anyone every subbed me), and I spent hours on Skype, creating channel art and doing adventures. I got scammed out of a headdress (I was being dumb), so to make up for my loss I entered all of the aj giveaways I came across, and some how managed to email AJHQ to 5 items to replace my headdress. They took to long to respond so I sent another email (I was being dumb again). They ended up sending my 10! items. Right before I got scammed I was recording with screencast-o-matic, but I stopped recording, because it only allowed 15 minutes of footage. I ended up posting the video on my channel, but people thought I was lying because they never saw the trade go through. Just the begining, and the end where I got locked out of this person's den. Although I was upset, I got over it, recieved items from Ajhq, and even won some giveaways. Then making videos and playing AJ started to feel like a chore. I kept on making videos until I was so bored out of my mind. Honestly I feel a bit bad, because I just forgot about all my buddies and nice ppl I met. At the same time, I regret spending so much time + money on that game. ALSO, I started play CS while I stilled play AJ, but trying to play both games wasn't fun so I traded all of my CS pet/items off my account for a Spike Collar (I know that isn't allowed anymore, but I did this a Long Time ago). Luckly I didn't get scammed so yeah. Now I really really regrett trading all of my items/pet for one aj item that is just collecting dust in my account. After coming back to CS, I have relized that the community here is 10000000% better. The community on AJ is way larger and made up of mostly young/ slightly imature children (no offense to younger players, but I appeciate a community with younger AND older players). So yeah, congrats on reading my entire rant thing :)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
always looking for trades!
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

~~editing photos and videos~~
~~horse-back riding~~
~~sci-fi movies and tv~~

╚═════════════════════════╝

Thunder Muffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forbidden Gifts! » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 am

Woah. Describes me. Really. Do you still play AJ? I don't :/ and have so much on there I'm tempted to give on away at a time.
CHECK OUT MY C$ SHOP!
GIFTED SO FAR: 3963/5000 trying to be a world CS gifter
GIFTS RECEIVED: 868
Forbidden Gifts!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierllex » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 am

I'm new and came from Animal Jam, but so far, the CS community really does seem nice!
Hmu with trades or messages!
ImageImageImage
kierllex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 am

Glad to see many people relate. I’m probably going to five my whole account away or something... maybe not. I think I’ll give the items to a friend of mine, along with the pets
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me