UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 30th

Postby Kazoo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Why did you chose your username?:
    i went through a lot of usernames before getting kazoo.
    i wanted a username that was one word yet unique. one day
    i just thought of kazoo c:
Share a little something about yourself:
    i used to tap dance when i was younger and i wish i
    would have stuck with it. i loved doing it but got too
    lazy to go to practices so my mom took me out of it. I
    regret not dedicating myself to it now.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
    i absolutely love the colours and admire the pet so much.
    i've never even been close to being able to get one, the highest
    list pet i've ever had being a september list bunny, and the
    demand for it is crazy high.
What are your plans?:
    i really want to try dressing it up in a million different
    scenarios and display it on my profile. I want to use it to
    experiment with full fledged dress ups with backgrounds
    and everything.
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
    i am on deviant art and i followed you! i am kazoozz on there c:
    i do it to post my own art of my own OCs c: I"m not really on other
    adoptable games though, this is pretty much my only one.
Other:
    please and thank you! You are very generous to do this!
    (and your art is hella good, do you do comms?) ;v;

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

aislinn female its complicated supernatural

i am a canadian girl who is interested in film
and tv production. love the show supernatural.

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

Kazoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaviStars » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Why did you chose your username?: Because my life feels haphazard with my disability
Share a little something about yourself: I am obsessed with outer space
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I don't have one and it is so lovely! I really think it is so cute.
What are your plans?: To keep it forever, dress it up and display it
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play lots of games, like goatlings and pokefarm. Also, I am following you on DA, my user name is the same there, HaphazardGirl.
Other: Hi and thank you for running this event!
TaviStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:02 pm

I dislike birds, so I chose this to represent my burning rage for those fluffy creatures. jk jk. I'm obsessed with birds, something which all started because I thought of how cool it would be to fly and heave feathered wings, and then BANG hello bird obsession. If you ever meet me in rl you have a likely chance of seeing me stalk a pigeon or yelling 'Bird!' part-way through a conversation. But anyway, I wasn't sure what to put as a username for CS when I joined (since I'm super inconsistent across sites) and so decided to put my love for birds into the username.
    Other than having a fondness for birds, I also have a fondness for procrastination! AKA slacking. I mean, right now I have a test tomorrow and I'm just surfing CS lol
    Not going to fail or anything am I right
    The design is lovely, it looks like it's on fire to be honest with you haha. The colour choice is great as well! Those gradients *A-OK*
What are your plans?:
    If I'm honest, I'll trade it down for a Raven Dog and the Rainbowmane, maybe some other lists since the UR Tiger is like on top of the rares list. The Raven Dog's been a dreamie of mine for a long time, and so if I do receive this beautiful Tiger I'll use it to achieve my dream pet! I hope you don't mind this answer ^.^
    CS is about it, I have FR and Eldermore accounts but I haven't checked in a while. I'm spottyandme on DA, and I've watched you!
Other:
    You really need a commission page btw, your art is stunning <3 I've also placed the giveaway button in my sig! Thank you so much for hosting this~

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiiDelphox » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:03 pm

[b]Why did you chose your username?: because i love fire type Pokemon and delphox is my favourite, and I love all things cute, or Kawaii OwO
[b]Share a little something about yourself: I am an animal lover, an anime nerd, love to volunteer, love visiting animal shelters, love animals, zodiac is tarus, I am totally weird, very bubbly, super hyper, addicted to baking and sweets, and that is just naming a few XD
[b]Why do you want an UR Tiger?: She would be my first omg so rare, and she is suuuu Kawaii and if I get her she will be my senpai FOREVER OwO
[b]What are your plans?:I have no plans I am an unorganised bean ;)
[b]Do you play another game/deviantart?:my deviant art is: Cocochips
[b]Other: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to stalk senpai :3

P.s : I added to my siggy
KawaiiDelphox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinixe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:47 am

I enjoy shorter, one word usernames. Skyward inspired me, honestly.
    I really like cooked peas & my dogs are named Megabyte & Terabyte
    I'm resentful because I actually got to sunjewel level, then nobody wanted to trade fairly, a sunjewel for the tiger. :<
    it would be very nice to finally get it, i love it's design & it would be so much fun to dress her up & other things! <333
    What are your plans?:
    Just to keep her, honestly. Putting her in my signature to incorporate colors will be fun, too.
    I constantly play HI2 and i'm on deviantart to watch my friend write fanfiction, she has a lot of mental health problems
    and she really puts her feelings into the fanfiction :) so i try to watch her to make sure she's doing okay. so i'm not super
    into deviantart, but i'm there, lol
    Other:

-
jinixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilikefruits » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:17 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because I hate fruit and my username is supposed to be sarcastic :)
Share a little something about yourself: You can call me fru. :P My fave animal is a spider.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I have an actual tiger, and this will be his wife.
What are your plans?: They will have children! JK XD
or am i?
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Pokefarm :3
Other: Good luck everyone!
Shima
She/They
ilikefruits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flannels » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:36 am

funny story, actually. i met my boyfriend somewhere around... hmm... seven months ago? and we first bonded over radiohead, which is my favorite band. and the lead singer thom yorke is probably my favorite human being on the planet, well besides my boyfriend of course (lmao) and i just saw his favorite song playing on repeat on youtube and i decided it was time for a username upgrade! now everytime i see my username, i think of him and smile, knowing hey... things are gonna be okay, and it's one of my favorite songs as well! so there's a lot of reasons for my username, now that i think about it....
Image oh alright, well, i'm jay and weirdly enough, i have a talent for piano! you're probably thinking, why is that weird? to tell you, i'm basically deaf. yup, since birth i've only had 20% hearing in both my ears. so it's pretty hard to hear my own melodies, but hey, whatcha gonna do? i love piano, and it's not even THAT much of a struggle. i'm gonna keep going for my dreams no matter what!
Image to tell you the truth, i've never considered the ur tiger an ultimate dreamie. really, i haven't. i think it's most cs players dream pet, and i understand why. it's a gorgeously designed pet, and yeah, it's an OMGSR. everyone's up for a little challenge to find the rarest pet on the game. but why do i suddenly want them now? simple. i think that they're a really pretty pet, and it reminds me of that old folktale. the Brazilian one i heard growing up oh so many times on how the tiger got its stripes. heres the link, in case you wanted to take a quick read c: http://www.worldoftales.com/South_Ameri ... ale_8.html
Image nothing as spectacular as the other users on here. i would want to put them in my favorites group for sure, and dress em up like the warrior they are. i wouldnt have plans on trading them simply because well... i dont see a point. theyre the most prized pet, and i want to treat them like the prize they are. theyre oh so gorgeous and i really think they'd make a proud moment of mine.
Image oh heck yeah man! i play a game called toontown, and honestly its changed my life. the game itself can be boring but ive met some good friends on there, im proud to say. i never knew i would be so hooked on a game before in my life, and im proud to say ive been a member since 2010. but yes about the deviantart, too! i havent posted in ages because of major art block, though and im a little anxious about my drawings. but maybe ill get back in the swing of things and develop my own style once more. this actually inspires me to attempt to draw the ur tiger themself so thank you!
Image im not going to go on for ages trying to suck up to you, but what i will say is thank you for the chance. it's pretty rad of you to do this, as a greedy person, i would have a hard time parting with my tiger if i had
one. <3
**update OH MY GOD I JUST WATCHED YOUR DEVIANTART your art is BEAUTIFUL, thank you for giving me the chance to see your art ;v; it's really inspiring
Flannels is currently on break for awhile so please hold your PMs unless I contacted you. Thank you!
Flannels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silphy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:42 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because I miss her, she died. ):
Share a little something about yourself: I'm a girl, I do martial arts. I love doing the extreme works that we do such as kicking and punching your opponent in a trained way.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I want the UR tiger because it's smexi
What are your plans?: Keeping it (;
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Yes, I play fighting games
Other: <333 Lots of love
Last edited by Silphy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Silphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Wild Naruto » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:03 am

Why did you chose your username?:Because I Like Naruto
Share a little something about yourself:I Love Kpop A lot Also CS
Why do you want a UR Tiger?:because i have not very many rares
Do you play another game/deviantart?:I Play animal Jam Transformice and Naruto Online
Other:KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU
Last edited by A Wild Naruto on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm A Wild Naruto Give Me Ramen And I Will Leave And Come Back The Next Day For More Like A Cat,A Ninetailed Cat

here have this

I USED TO BE meowwwster AND ~That Random Fox~ don't steal please
A Wild Naruto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinguChicken » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:08 am

Why did you chose your username?: Modell is a combo of my first and middle names and is a nickname in real life that my grandma uses.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm going to school for Vertebrate Paleontology because I've aways been dino obsessed since I was two. I also care for over a 100 fish, 3 box tortoises, 4 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and my baby pearl cockatiel.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I think the pet is just gorgeous and it's a pet I would much like to have. Not necessarily an ultimate dreamie, but pretty high up there.
What are your plans?: If I won? To put it in my Absolute Favorites folder and dress it up. It would never be traded away.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Flight Rising and somewhat Lioden.
Other:This is super kind of you! Best of luck everyone!
I most certainly do not have a fish addiction...however, if you see a nice fish, let minnow!

PinguChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me