Animal Jam Thread [V10]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Animal Jam Thread [V10]

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:21 am

Geowlett wrote:Smol rant, not meaning to bash on users or on art but just cuz aparri is famous doesnt mean he should be able to make a scribble with no effort and have it displayed in the art gallery. Ajhq should dispay art with thought and effort put into them. Maybe if he had actually drew something i wouldnt have this rant but its literally scribble. Like a stick figure would be better. I dont believe its fair to other players.

I think they tend to show masterpieces with the most likes on them; so in this case, since Appari has 100k likes on his masterpiece, it's in the gallery.

I'm a bit miffed they released river race, since I have it already, but I get the feeling AJHQ is trying to make rares less valuable to deter the rare-based players. The rulebreakers and scammers care too much about rares - and if there's no rares to scam, there will be no scammers. Not only that, but they likely want everyone to have an opportunity to get these items, which is why they released them in adventures and make many prizes on their Instagram.

Something I want to know is that while the old nature archways were never rereleased in the diamond shop, I'm a bit confused as to why they have the diamond symbol as well as a rare symbol. Unless I'm missing something?

And another thing, it's still strange to me why they have diamond shop and rare versions of clouds and lions.
ImageImage
At least it gives me another opportunity of rare things to collect. I'm pretty big on the collecting part of Animal Jam. :3

Postby ghosties » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:22 am

Geowlett wrote:Smol rant, not meaning to bash on users or on art but just cuz aparri is famous doesnt mean he should be able to make a scribble with no effort and have it displayed in the art gallery. Ajhq should dispay art with thought and effort put into them. Maybe if he had actually drew something i wouldnt have this rant but its literally scribble. Like a stick figure would be better. I dont believe its fair to other players.

Maybe its abstract art XD But I totally agree with you they should display art that shows that the jammer actually tried their hardest
ghosties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xX..Hawkeye..Xx » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:38 am

I finally found an animal jam thread
And
Tiny rant
Ugh aparri he is selling items and saying its "donations" in my own oppionion i think he should go get a real job. Dont even mention skorm, aparri went full on crazy about him selling items. I seirously dont like "famous jammers" because of the way they act.

And would anyone want a free gift on animal jam i have over 170 rares
I created the sound of madness Wrote the book on pain Somehow I'm still here to explain That the darkest hour never comes in the night You can sleep with a gun When you gonna wake up and fight?
xX..Hawkeye..Xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:40 am

Pug62319 wrote:I finally found an animal jam thread
And
Tiny rant
Ugh aparri he is selling items and saying its "donations" in my own oppionion i think he should go get a real job. Dont even mention skorm, aparri went full on crazy about him selling items. I seirously dont like "famous jammers" because of the way they act.

And would anyone want a free gift on animal jam i have over 170 rares

Is he selling aj items for real money? Because if i am correct that is a bannable offense.
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xX..Hawkeye..Xx » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

Alot of people say so and from what i have seen on facebook he is calling it donations and if so eone gives him 1000 or something like that he qill delete his youtube account but i kniw as a fack skorm was selling items
I created the sound of madness Wrote the book on pain Somehow I'm still here to explain That the darkest hour never comes in the night You can sleep with a gun When you gonna wake up and fight?
xX..Hawkeye..Xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:45 am

Pug62319 wrote:Alot of people say so and from what i have seen on facebook he is calling it donations and if so eone gives him 1000 or something like that he qill delete his youtube account but i kniw as a fack skorm was selling items

Well awhile ago when i was hacked and asked them to at least give me the peacock feathers back since those cost actual money to get and they accused me of buying them from someone and sent me this

Please keep in mind, that selling and buying in-game items from third parties is against our Terms of Service and Animal Jam Rules. Items are ONLY purchasable with gems and diamonds in game. We urge you to review our Terms and Rules which can be found here Animal Jam - Terms of Service and Animal Jam Rules. Any account found participating in such conduct will be actioned accordingly.

so if aparri is selling his in game items then he can be banned. But of course ajhq probably wont.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inspiration. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:23 am

Geowlett wrote:
Pug62319 wrote:Alot of people say so and from what i have seen on facebook he is calling it donations and if so eone gives him 1000 or something like that he qill delete his youtube account but i kniw as a fack skorm was selling items

Well awhile ago when i was hacked and asked them to at least give me the peacock feathers back since those cost actual money to get and they accused me of buying them from someone and sent me this

Please keep in mind, that selling and buying in-game items from third parties is against our Terms of Service and Animal Jam Rules. Items are ONLY purchasable with gems and diamonds in game. We urge you to review our Terms and Rules which can be found here Animal Jam - Terms of Service and Animal Jam Rules. Any account found participating in such conduct will be actioned accordingly.

so if aparri is selling his in game items then he can be banned. But of course ajhq probably wont.

Aparri and the 'jambassadors' give AJ a good name, introducing new people to their game all the time, meaning more money- and that's what it's all about- i highly doubt AJ would ban Aparri.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i'm Bella!
I love Hamilton,Heathers,
DEH and just musicals
in general! I love to read
and write. I gift people
a lot! ^w^
writing |trades | my auction

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 am

They ban Julian for something that happens for 5 seconds by accident, and they don't ban Aparri for doing something MUCH, much bigger. I'm disappointed in AJHQ tbh

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .alfie » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:51 am

I'm not trying to be a mini-mod.. but I think we should stop the Animal Jam YouTubers rants, they're bringing a lot of negativity to the thread.

And they're against the rules.. ^-^
alfie
my twitter:

sorry for my inactivity. i've been in and out of the mental hospital, i apologize to all roleplays i've been inactive from. sorry homies.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda123 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 am

Guys I need help please I haven't been on Aj for the past 3 weeks what are those new trade glitches and how does it happen? Thank you
Andromeda123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me