Shelter Saviors! Animal Rescue Sim Version 2.0

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

How much would you be willing to donate to help fund Shelter Saviors?

Up to $250
3%
Up to $150
1%
Up to $100
No votes
Up to $50
1%
Up to $25
4%
Up to $10
1%
Up to $5
1%
I'd probably like to donate, but I'm not sure how much yet.
20%
I don't plan on donating, but I would be interested in playing the game!
64%
I'm not interested in playing this game.
6%

Total votes : 160

Re: Shelter Saviors! Animal Rescue Sim Version 2.0

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 am

Thank you guys so much for all the interest! <33 I'm currently working on the responses for training, so I'm super excited to post a few of those when we get the chance! Keep an eye out for some art we'll have up soon -- cannot WAIT to release the name of our artist! <3 ^^
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bravefoot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:12 am

SydneyandStorm wrote:
Thank you guys so much for all the interest! <33 I'm currently working on the responses for training, so I'm super excited to post a few of those when we get the chance! Keep an eye out for some art we'll have up soon -- cannot WAIT to release the name of our artist! <3 ^^

I'll certainly turn on my stalker mode on this XD

Super excited to sneak peek some art ;)
Bravefoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:22 am

Haha, can't wait to reveal it! c;

On another note, we do have some slightly unfortunate news -- because there's no way I can pay for this whole thing out of pocket, and because donations and such are going to have to make up a big part of the game funding, we sadly have to start out with a smaller budget, which in this case means that both the competition system and the advertising systems will have to be cut out :c I know this was a pretty popular feature, but if it will help the game come to life any earlier, we're just going go have to cut it out for now ^^' Once we get the funding for everything else, though, we can start adding those features back in! Just wanted to update you all on this little development if we go with the programmer we're currently talking with c:
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bravefoot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:29 am

:c That is sad, but I agree with you, opening the site with the basics, then slowly growing bigger is actually the best and safest way. This way, also any bugs will be identified and eliminated more easily as there are less features to look at.

Good luck, cause myself I've tried opening a SIM but never really succeeded, so I know how hard it is XD
Bravefoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMagicInside56 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:42 am

Ahh this looks Sooo cool!! I'll see is if can donate :3 if I did get around to it, how would I get the money to you?
hi im a little signature, does anyone want to trade?
TheMagicInside56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 am

Bravefoot wrote::c That is sad, but I agree with you, opening the site with the basics, then slowly growing bigger is actually the best and safest way. This way, also any bugs will be identified and eliminated more easily as there are less features to look at.

Good luck, cause myself I've tried opening a SIM but never really succeeded, so I know how hard it is XD

Hahaha, yes, it's a struggle! But one I'm happy to deal with ^^ I figure so long as I take as much time as necessary and devote like every spare dollar to it, we'll get it off the ground someday! <3 Seems like it's having a good reaction popularity-wise so hopefully that'll help ^^

TheMagicInside56 wrote:Ahh this looks Sooo cool!! I'll see is if can donate :3 if I did get around to it, how would I get the money to you?

Awww, thank you so much! <33 I'm actually going to be setting up a Patreon soon which helps projects get funded in stages, so you'd be able to donate there if you wanted! c: No pressure, though!!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Just about done with the western portion of horse training reactions! Yay!! I'll move on to dog reactions once that's over, which I know many of you are partial to c;

Out of curiosity, if you had no bounds on what your rescue would be at Shelter Saviors, what would it be? Breed-specific? Only dogs? All animals? If you could have your ideal shelter on here, what would it be?
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMagicInside56 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:29 pm

I think I would have dogs, cats, and small rodents! I love big animals but they would be harder to get adopted and cost more to fix up, where smaller animals are cheap and easy to find forever homes <3

I'm not a money freak, wow that sounded bad >.<
hi im a little signature, does anyone want to trade?
TheMagicInside56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayanora » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Can't wait for this~ <3
Sayanora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 am

Thank you guys so much for your responses and supper support! <33 It means a lot! ^^

We're officially working with a web designer now and she is one of the kindest and most experienced people I've ever met! Her work is beautiful and I'm so excited to be working with her and to have this up soon <3 I think I'm going to keep the layout a surprise, so be prepared c; Can't wait to have something really tangible to show while we wait on our lovely artist! ^^
Last edited by SydneyandStorm on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me