Shelter Saviors! Animal Rescue Sim Version 2.0

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

How much would you be willing to donate to help fund Shelter Saviors?

Up to $250
3%
Up to $150
1%
Up to $100
No votes
Up to $50
1%
Up to $25
4%
Up to $10
1%
Up to $5
1%
I'd probably like to donate, but I'm not sure how much yet.
20%
I don't plan on donating, but I would be interested in playing the game!
64%
I'm not interested in playing this game.
6%

Total votes : 160

Re: Shelter Saviors! Animal Rescue Sim Version 2.0

Postby Delta Lea » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:24 pm

SydneyandStorm wrote:
Wow, I'd never even thought to add Akitas, but now it makes perfect sense! That would be wonderful!

What do you guys think of adding regions to the game eventually, so that breeds more common to those areas show up more frequently in your animal wait list? I've been considering that for a while but wanted to get everyone's opinion on it first before implementing it!

I feel like adding regions would give it a more realistic feel. I feel like since some dogs/cats/horses are more common in specific regions that it would give people the opportunity to chose a place that they feel needs some 'work' in that area. I also feel like since there are some breeds that have never been seen in some places that it would make sense.

Also, if you did add regions, would you be able to travel once you've established a ground base at your starting shelter? I feel like you should be able to do the 'pet days' in various locations outside of your own town. I dunno, I feel like it'd be a good thing to add once you get the basis of these regions down. <3 <3
Delta Lea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bravefoot » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:29 am

Bumpie :3
Bravefoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 pm

So ready for this to be a thing!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoubleONothing » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:44 am

For another cats species, how about a Norwegian Forest cat? It's a pretty cool breed. And maybe later on, you could add species like squirrels, or snakes, or just animals that naturally live in the area but are hurt. Then you have nurse them back to health and release them? I don't know, just an idea :) And I'm very excited for this game - and I'm sorry if this is stupid, but it's gonna be a website right? Also, I really appreciate that you are trying to keep donators and normal players on an equal playing field - I would donate, but I am not old enough to have a job, or a credit card.
DoubleONothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 am

DoubleONothing wrote:
For another cats species, how about a Norwegian Forest cat? It's a pretty cool breed. And maybe later on, you could add species like squirrels, or snakes, or just animals that naturally live in the area but are hurt. Then you have nurse them back to health and release them? I don't know, just an idea :) And I'm very excited for this game - and I'm sorry if this is stupid, but it's gonna be a website right? Also, I really appreciate that you are trying to keep donators and normal players on an equal playing field - I would donate, but I am not old enough to have a job, or a credit card.

Oh, I love Norwegian Forests! I'll certainly have to keep those in mind! <3 I don't know about the whole wild animals part because you can't really rehab them in the same way and I don't want to inadvertently encourage interacting with wildlife when it may be illegal in some states, plus the artwork would be a pain to go through again, but I appreciate the idea! ^^

Yes, it's going to be a sim game website, like Howrse or Furry Paws and other such games c:

I appreciate the sentiment -- thanks so much! I wish I could have it paid for right off the bat so that everyone can be playing for free, but unfortunately life doesn't work that way for me ^^' I hope to see you around whenever the sim finally gets going -- we're still waiting on our artist a bit, but hopefully we'll be able to have it going in a big way pretty soon! <3
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCrowAtMidnight » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 am

Will there be short haired and long haired Chihuahuas, so it is more realistic and has a variation with the breed, along with long and short haired collies?
”We are, all of us, stardust, held together by love for an instant.”~The Merciful One

”I’m not lying. I never lie.”~ Aaravos
TheCrowAtMidnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

TheCrowAtMidnight wrote:Will there be short haired and long haired Chihuahuas, so it is more realistic and has a variation with the breed, along with long and short haired collies?

Yes there will be! Any breeds with distinct long- and short-hair (or wire-hair, etc.) variations will have those variations in the game ^^
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _BlackWidow_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm

I'll be stalking as well! If you need any insight on foster for any reason, I'm open for stories and advice, although I know much more about cats, I've only fostered one dog compared to the 50+ cats.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
_BlackWidow_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me