~★The African Stars Pride★~ NOW A FELINE/CANINE ROLEPLAY

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

~★The African Stars Pride★~ NOW A FELINE/CANINE ROLEPLAY

Postby NinjaKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:10 am

★----------тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ------------★

-★- http://theafricanstarspride.forumotion.com -★-

“Life is full of miracles and beauty, but the only way you can notice it is if you listen and leave your heart open. We are no longer known as a group of individuals brought together by a love of animals and Africa, but instead, we are a family. Life is a journey, one you will only experience once in a lifetime.”
~ Kali (Founder and Kiazolo)

Currently accepting applications: YES
Currently accepting affiliations: YES

Welcome to the African Stars Pack!
Let me introduce myself, I am the Lead Qwazi of the Pride, Fal. Our founder and kiazolo named Kali. The colors of the pack represent the most popular African colors found on many flags throughout Africa. They are orange, green and yellow.

We are a pride of closely knit friends, loyal and active members. Some even call us a family. Our purpose is to gain friends and have fun though goofy and interesting experiences. We are based around three main activities: RolePlay, games and activities, and just goofing off!
Your rank depends on how active you are, and how much you participate in the overall pride. The more you participate within the pack, the more friends you make, and the more fun you will have. Everyone is very helpful and full of knowledge about the pack, so feel free to ask around. If you have a question before or after joining, feel free to pm me -Jolteon- or our founder Zeena
The original topic was posted on June 26th, 2010 by Zeena

UPDATES:
We now allow some swearing on the site a newer addition added a year ago.

Currently we have allowed characters to change their names and characters at will! So if you don't like the character you join as you can now change it.

Also you don't have to be a feline anymore you can rejoin as a wolf character or just plain join with someone new!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

~Information~
○ Pride Created On: June 26th, 2010 at 10:36 am
○ Pride E-mail: Elites@theafricanstarspack.com {Semi-Active}
○ Pack Members: 37
○ Males: 17
○ Females: 20
○ Pride Colors: Green, yellow and orange

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The rules of the pride are as follows:
☞1. No inappropriate, rude, disturbing or otherwise unneeded comments on ChickenSmoothie or on the website.

☞2. You must follow all Chicken Smoothie Guidelines

☞3. All posts on the website not in Forum Games must have at least three words in them.

☞4. Swearing or cussing is not allowed on here, but we allow some within our website.

☞5. Please be active, but we have lenient rules on being active on the site.

☞6. Respect is key; treat others they way you'd like to be treated.

☞7. Negativity is frowned upon, as we are a fun-loving pride; please be able to take a joke, and try not to be too serious all the time ;)

☞8. Do not ask for ranks; Kali give out ranks to those who waited patiently for them.

☞9. Put ‘Kalahari’ as your secret answer, so we know you read the rules (secret answer can and will change).

☞10. It is advised that you are in less than four role plays, but if you still want to join and you're in more, go ahead. Just make sure you can be active.

☞11. You will be a Kutanga at first to ensure you can stay active. If you have failed at the task, you will be stuck as a Kutanga until you can prove to be active.

☞12. If joining, you must be able to partake in some, if not all, pack activities, meaning participating in contests, meetings, etc. (joining the website is mandatory)

☞13. Have fun and enjoy yourself here in ASP!

-------------------------~Want to Join?~

Member Application

If you would like to join, please fill out this form:
Code: Select all
[b]✫[/b] [color=#269016]Feline/Canine Name:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#249915]Gender:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#22A314]Feline Age:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1FAC13]Rank desired (please note: if your canid is under 2 years old, they can only be a Phia or Moja):[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1DB512]Why you want that rank:[/color] 
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1BBF12]How active are you (out of 10):[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#18C811]Description of Feline:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#16D110]Markings (please be realistic, but you can use other colors like purple, pink, etc):[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#14DB0F]Why would you like to join ASP? ('Just because' isn't considered an answer; doesn't have to be long):[/color] 
[b]✫[/b] [color=#11E40E]Secret Answer:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#0FED0D]Were you invited by anyone?[/color]

Sebenzi Application
If you're thinking about joining, but are not sure, come be a Sebenzi. By being a sebenzi, you're welcome to post on the topic and come onto the website to chat. You cannot RP or enter contests, but you can see with 'pack life' is like. If you feel like you want to join, go ahead. Please fill out this form for becoming a Sebenzi:
Code: Select all
[b]✫[/b] [color=#996922]Username:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#A66E1F]Feline Name:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#B3731C]Gender:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#C07819]Why you want to be a Sebenzi ('Just because' isn't an answer):[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#CD7D16]Activity Level (out of 10):[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#DA8213]Secret Answer:[/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#E78710]Where you invited by anyone?:[/color]

Post layout copyright (©) to Zeena. All rights reserved.
Permission given to VitaASP to recreate topic. Contact Zeena for any concerns about this.
Last edited by NinjaKat on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~★The African Stars Pride★~ ROARING BACK TO LIFE!

Postby NinjaKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:11 am

How do ranks work here on ASP?
Here on ASP, ranks are earned for the most part, while the lead rank title requires activity and persistence. Ranks are determined by what you believe your character would do best at. Once you've decided, update your profile for the "Rank Wanted" portion, and when you are deemed active enough, you will be promoted. Lead ranks are earned by doing your rank in the roleplay and being active (must be in the rank for a decent amount of time to be chosen as lead), and the Elites (Kiazolo and Zaka ranks) will notice!
The ranks are as follows:
Kiazolo - Kali
Lead Zaka - Chosen from Zaka rank
Zaka - Chosen based on applications
Lead Ugarsi - Chosen from Ugarsi rank
Ugarsi - Hunters
Lead Gaunza - Chosen from Gaunza rank
Gaunza - Warriors/fighters
Lead Tafuria - Chosen from Tafuria rank
Tafuria - Explorers/patrollers
Lead Qwazi - Chosen from Qwazi rank
Qwazi - Healers
Maja - May join as a Maja if felid is under 2 years; the cubs of the pride
Kutanga - Put under this rank once you join; if you're active then you'll be moved up
Guest - Not a rank, but if you have not posted an application in the Visitor Center you will be in this usergroup

What do all the ranks do?
The ranks are broken down into one lead rank with the others as a normal member of the rank.

I'm a Kutanga, what do I do now?
It's simple, as a Kutanga you have to read through all the rules and get yourself familiarized with ASP. Once you feel you know enough about ASP, you may be promoted to a rank of your choice.

What happens if I become a rank, and want a higher rank?
If you'd like another rank whether higher or lower than your current one, simply put what you want to be in your "Rank Wanted" on your profile. When an Elite sees it and feels you deserve a rank change, you will be given your wanted rank. Please note that putting "Zaka" down will not get you that rank, as those ranks are chosen via applications.

I want to change characters, how does this affect my rank?
To change characters you must be at least level 3. When you change characters, you will be moved down to Kutanga once more but your level will stay the same.

How do I request a rank?
Simply put what rank you want in your "Rank Wanted" area on your profile. If you PM an Elite with your request, you will automatically be turned down and not receive the rank you want immediately.

If any more questions arise, I'll be sure to add them on here. You're welcome to ask an Elite if you have further questions regarding ranks. We hope this is an easy to follow system that allows more freedom for the user and gives you a chance to specialize in what you wish to do!

Found here;; http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com ... ight=Ranks
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~★The African Stars Pride★~ ROARING BACK TO LIFE!

Postby NinjaKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:12 am

There are many felids out there, and the pride rules state you may be any felid except for domestic cats (feral cats or any type of mixed breed of cat are not allowed).
If you have a felid that you'd like to be but aren't sure, please PM a staff member (hybrids of any species listed below are fine).
It's best if you are somewhat specific with what subspecies you'd like to be! Any subspecies of the listed big cats is accepted.

List of Felids

BIG CATS
Cheetah
Cougar/Puma/Mountain Lion
Jaguar
Leopard
Lion
Snow Leopard
Tiger

MEDIUM CATS
African Golden Cat
Andean Mountain Cat
Asiatic Golden Cat
Bay Cat
Black-Footed Cat
Bobcat
Caracal
Chinese Mountain Cat
Clouded Leopard
Colocolo
Fishing Cat
Flat-headed Cat
Geoffroy's Cat
Iriomote Cat
Jaguarundi
Jungle Cat
Kodkod
Leopard Cat
Lynx
Margay
Ocelot
Oncilla
Pallas Cat
Pampas Cat
Rusty-Spotted Cat
Sand Cat
Serval
Sundra Clouded Leopard
Marbled Cat
Wildcat

EXTINCT FELIDS
*NOTE: The pride only allows 1 extinct felid per 10-15 users. This is so there's not too many, so please contact a staff member before you decide to create an extinct character.
Cave Lion
Any species of Saber-toothed tiger/Smilodon

OTHERS
Civet
Fossa
Genet
Hyena

Found here;; http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com ... ted-in-asp
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist