AnimeRoleplayRealm

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

AnimeRoleplayRealm

Postby PompusPoptart » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 pm

http://groups.msn.com/AnimeRoleplayRealm

^^" You need to have a hotmail account and you need to mention 'roleplaying' in the little box when they ask you why you want to join. This is a writing and roleplaying group with lots of really neat people. On that cite I'm Parallax09, but my friend Socky is there too so both of us are all happy and willing to help and stuff but you'll probably figure it out. The cite is purdy awesome and accepts all kinds of roleplaying styles.

From Romance,
To Horror,
To Descriptive,
To Fantasy,
Anything!
They even do Twilight Roleplays! ((I know thats purdy popular right now <3))
To Actual Anime,
Anything you can pull out of your hat, they'll accept...
Yaoi, Yuri (for those who don't know thats gay and lesbian) are totally welcomed there!! Roleplays about them are encouraged so long as it's in a positive mannor! Of course they do have straight and things aswell <3 it's all sorts of types of roleplays and it's really cool... They help you with your writing (or so I believe) since the best way to learn is to experiance, teach, and have fun!

So if anyones interested, feel free to join! It's one of the coolest roleplaying cites I know of! <3
Then fly away from here
Anywhere, I don't care
We'll just fly away from here
Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere

SockyTM is my sister D: Don't punish us for trading or using the same comp please >.<
PompusPoptart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AnimeRoleplayRealm

Postby emgeal » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 am

Erm....FYI Yaoi doesn't just mean gay it's descriptive, explicit, gay.

I think the site probably has Shonen-Ai (I'm not sure if I spelled it right....) At least that's how it works in manga/anime. Trust me I learned the difference the hard way. Shonen Ai is cute fluff and maybe a kiss. Yaoi is way more then I ever wanted to read.

The same goes for Yuri, but I'm not sure what the "softer" version of it is called.
ImageImageImageImage

Complete Collection Achieved on 12/21/2011! (Pets and items)
emgeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AnimeRoleplayRealm

Postby PompusPoptart » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:48 pm

It's actually both ^^" Really graphic stuff and the cutesy kiss on the cheek, I knew what I was typing though I tend to catigorize Yaoi in stages rather than the spesific names. Instead of typing that it's not graphic and graphic I just say yaoi...

I should clarify, the cite is somewhat mature. Somewhat because if you state you wish your roleplay to be unmature, no sexual things, blood, etc, then it won't happen... You have to state in the opening post that it's going to be mature, and if so for what? There are some...foolish people who will think that if you type 'mature' it'll mean mature for everything so one must be spesific. ^^" Thankyou for trying to correct me though! I now know a cutsey name for the less graphic yaoi! *splee!* XD <3 that was so sweet of you!!! I hope your having a good day!
Then fly away from here
Anywhere, I don't care
We'll just fly away from here
Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere

SockyTM is my sister D: Don't punish us for trading or using the same comp please >.<
PompusPoptart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me