Freekibble (Help save hungry dogs for free!)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Freekibble (Help save hungry dogs for free!)

Postby Idiocy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:33 am

http://www.freekibble.com

It is a simple site that lets you help feed hungry dogs.
You answer a quiz question and even if you get it wrong, they donate 10 peices of kibble to hungry dogs and shelters.
I found out about this site on Ellen DeGeneres's show :) .

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Freekibble (Help save hungry dogs for free!)

Postby Idiocy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:50 am

Also try: www.freerice.com
It helps feed hungry children! All you have to do is answer questions, and for every one you get right you donate I think 10 grains of rice to hungry children! I love these sites because it makes it so kids, or people who don't have much money, feel like their doing something great for people and animals!

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me