Yellow Long Collar (rare)
2 Red Worns
Rhino Helmet
Rare Mech Helmet
Black Cupid Wings
My Masterpiece (91 likes)
Rainbow Cat Masterpiece (41 likes)
2 Arctic Hoods (red and blue)
3 Rare Viking Hats (pink, red, and black)
Pirate Sword, Pink Top Hat (non-rare)
4th Birthday Cake
2 5th Birthday Cakes
Red Top Hat
2 Phantom Masks
Rare Table With Orb
2 Real Musketeer Boots (purple and black), etc

PM me offers for the whole thing or something XP

What I'm looking for

Black Long Spiked Collar (rare)

Edited 1: Added Yellow Short.

Edited 2: Added Pink Top Hat

Edited 3: Gotten a Yellow Long for my crow masterpiece and short yellow and wrists.

Edited 4: Traded for Purple Long

Edited 5: Added birthday cakes to the trade

Edited 6: Added a few more things.
Last edited by moonbeam. on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
═════════ஓ๑✦๑ஓ════════
〖▹any pronouns◃〗
〖▹sept 27th - ♎︎◃〗
〖▹demi-romantic◃〗
〖▹Used to be AlbinoWolf◃〗

I have visual impairments caused by Albinism, sorry if I make any mistakes!
═════════ஓ๑✦๑ஓ════════
moonbeam.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby quiixxy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 am

I have an extra red long if anyone wants
to trade for it! I'm looking for a green and pink long collar and possibly add small.
I also have a long purple collar, a yellow short wrist, and a short green collar up
for trades! Just PM me if you'd like to trade!
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostyTheDonut » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:20 am

nev. wrote:
Dakoda wrote:Aaaa does anyone have any advice on how to get 'back' into Aj?
I'd been on the game since 2012(or 13??) and I was obsessed with it until the eagle adventure and such came out then I quit, then I came back but only played during the summer for some reason, but this summer I played in the beginning then ended up quitting rather quickly. I'm not sure if that's a matter of age or something, but I used to have a lot of fun and such drawing and trading on it, I had a lot of pretty good items (if they are good anymore, I believe I have a LP HD, all color longs, some wrists, beta tail(s?) etc) but even with that I just can't get myself to enjoy it as of right now.

LP HD's I believe are still really good! Longs are still of course everyone's favorites!
(I 100% agree with that, spikes have infected Aj. Do you realize they have spiked tables in AJPW, it's horrible)

Yeah, I took a long break from AJ (as well as CS because I thought I was quitting but nope) and yeah...
AJ really just isn't that fun anymore, I once played it for 10 hours straight when AJ was fun o,o
Ever since I took that break from AJ, I really am lost on rarity of things, but I think I can help you out with a few of your items. LP HD are worth the most, and you can expect to get good longs out of it and more. Beta tails are also worth good longs, and I think at one point they were worth a HD but what do I know :lol: Wrists can get you some amazing den betas (heheh, I've got an obsession with den betas) and yeah.
As for getting "back" into AJ, I find that I enjoy doing things I did back then. Even though I probably won't get "back" into AJ much, I think that it really takes me down memory lane if I did things I did when I was a newbie, like playing a bunch of those rip-off games AJ has (we all know Swoopy Eagle is a rip off of Flappy Bird). The server Aldan can be fun if you're not caring so much about rarity or things like that. if you wanted to, you could try giving away some of your items and start from square one to give yourself something to do. I found it entertaining to try trading for a spike for some reason. Idk.
I hope this helped. You can PM me about this but I don't think I have anymore good tips for you.
Quitting. Thank you to everyone on CS who has helped me!
FrostyTheDonut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leek » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Does anyone have a low dj headset for trade? (ajpw) I'm offering silver wind, red snails, and green drag for one. PM me if deal!
leek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:20 pm

uh so i havent played aj in a long time. i feel like im getting too old for it to be acceptable to play ahah

but anyway when i was last on, i became a nm and that sucks because i can hardly do anything so i just stopped playing,

i just went on now and it turns out i actually have a heap of stuff:

- long purple spiked collar x2
      - long blue spiked collar x2
      - long red spiked collar
      - long yellow spiked wristband

and like heaps of rare/beta items bc i used to play a lot since like 2012 or something ?? idk

anyway if anyone is interested in any of this stuff, shoot me a pm [trade offers, im not giving it away lmao]
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoomyPanda » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:41 am

I'd been on the game since 2012(or 13??) and I was obsessed with it until the eagle adventure and such came out then I quit, then I came back but only played during the summer for some reason, but this summer I played in the beginning then ended up quitting rather quickly. I'm not sure if that's a matter of age or something, but I used to have a lot of fun and such drawing and trading on it, I had a lot of pretty good items (if they are good anymore, I believe I have a LP HD, all color longs, some wrists, beta tail(s?) etc) but even with that I just can't get myself to enjoy it as of right now.

I've played since February 2012 and I still love it equally now as I did then (even though I'm annoyed with a few of the changes lol) and I guess what I like to do is explore some rooms that might not be very popular now (like Sarepia Theater, Tierney's Aquarium, etc.) because personally what I love most about AJ are the lands and rooms–– their style and uniqueness.

Sometimes making a new account or becoming nonmember can help because they add an extra layer of challenge and there's more of a feeling of "rediscovering" AJ. I actually prefer being nonmember and I rarely trade, but that's just my preference. :P
"The future is only made of the present moment."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xianlany » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:58 am

DoomyPanda wrote:

I've played since February 2012 and I still love it equally now as I did then (even though I'm annoyed with a few of the changes lol) and I guess what I like to do is explore some rooms that might not be very popular now (like Sarepia Theater, Tierney's Aquarium, etc.) because personally what I love most about AJ are the lands and rooms–– their style and uniqueness.

Sometimes making a new account or becoming nonmember can help because they add an extra layer of challenge and there's more of a feeling of "rediscovering" AJ. I actually prefer being nonmember and I rarely trade, but that's just my preference. :P

I quit for a year or two myself before going back on. I think what kept me coming back was meeting some new friends! I'm a big fan of adventures, so playing them with my buddies made it easy to have fun. If anyone is ever bored, just shoot me a jag/buddy request! I'll hang out with you ^_^
xianlany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:45 am

I currently have an extra red long collar if anyone would like to offer.
I also have 20+ den betas and a yellow spike wrist up for trade.

(Would anyone trade a black long for a blue long, a purple long,
a red long, a lions mane and 10+ den betas?) PM me is so
or just offers in general)
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inspiration. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:57 am

inspiration. wrote:
Could anyone tell me what Red dragon wings are worth (in AJ desktop items) on AJPW? I was told a black long when I traded for them but i'd like to double check...

And would anyone like to offer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i'm Bella!
I love Hamilton,Heathers,
DEH and just musicals
in general! I love to read
and write. I gift people
a lot! ^w^
writing |trades | my auction

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:28 am

What is the shark tail worth on ajpw and Aj pc?
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me