UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby Jypheran » Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 am

Why did you chose your username?: It just popped in my head. I was about to go for Pyro The Wolf or something else but I just went with KodiakCentral ^^ now people know me as Kodi < 3

Share a little something about yourself: I'm a digital artist striving for fame and success. It's really hard to do so when your parents are maths and science majors though. Anyway, I'm very antisocial and I don't have many friends but I strive on the internet. Basically the internet is where I feel most comfortable. This is where the kindest people are located.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Who doesn't want a UR Tiger? It's the highest tier mainlist! Plus it's super pretty and I'm a huge fan of dressing up my pets < 3 also I need a OMGSR dog to complete my rarity rainbow in my ".Mascots." Group haha ;; Tigers are also such pretty creatures ;; everything about them seems really royal and confident. Unlike me lol.

What are your plans?: Well I'd probably dress it up and place it in my ".Mascots." Group ^^ it's just a really pretty dog and it's one of the only list pets I actually like design wise. I'm not sure how I'd dress her up. I have some slanted eyes and some wigs I can buy. The solar items would probably look good on her. Haha I'm not sure actually ;; I never imagined dressing up a mainlist only because I've never come close to owning one.

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I have deviantart, flight rising and eldemore (plus a ton more of social medias) but I'm not as active on any of them compared to CS.

Other: thank you for doing this, you kind soul < 3 I'm glad you decided to give it away instead of leaving it to rot ;;; your generosity is greatly appreciated!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ☆ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
☆ Jovan
☆ A bi disaster
☆ He/Him
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
—> Instagram <—
—> Art Shop <—
—> Storepet Collection <—

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

F

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Image
Jypheran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhanHowlter » Thu May 11, 2017 11:26 am

Why did you chose your username?:I chose my username because I love Dan (Danisnotonfire) and Phil (Amazing Phil). If you know how they are then you might understand the name "Phan" as in there ship name and a ship meaning a couple or two people you really want to be together. Now I don't ship Dan and Phil AT ALL, but I think the ship name is a cute name! I use it for a lot of accounts and it kinda became my online identity :lol:

Share a little something about yourself:Well I live in a small place called Culver in Kansas. I have 5 siblings and I'm the second youngest. My favorite animal is a cat or a dog. I'm pretty shy. Also I Love drawing and all my friends say I'm good but to be honest I don't actually know if I'm good or not.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I want it so then I can finally get one of my dreamies!! Most people already have/had a dreamie at least one, but me I haven't. Also do you know how hard it is to get a dreamie like it's super hard especially if it's an OMGSR.

What are your plans?: Sorry I don't know if you mean in real life or on the game so I might just leave this one blank

Do you play another game/deviantart?:I play "Our world" my name is Chloe972, but I haven't played it on a while and also "Avakin life" which my name is "PhanisSavage" :lol: that name give me cring

Other: Thanks so much for this opportunity people like me are so very great full that there are people out there like you willing to give to others then to take. Have a fantastic day! :D
PhanHowlter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby todoroki shouto » Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because I love the anime Yuri on ice. The main character's name is katsuki yuri
Share a little something about yourself: I love anime so much. I'm going to my first convention in a month
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Well it is at the top of the list. Plus I've never had an omg so rare before and I would love it to just keep and admire <3
What are your plans?: Keep it in a locked group and dress it up in a cute outfit
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Not really no
Other:Thank you so much for doing this :D <3
todoroki shouto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mysticmess » Thu May 11, 2017 11:33 am

Why did you chose your username?: Mystic, because I think it's a beautiful word and is one of my favorites, and mess because I'm a mess.
Share a little something about yourself: My favorite films include Your Name, Suicide Room, Heathers, Cruel Intentions, and so many more.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It's a beautiful pet and would be my first OMG so rare!
What are your plans?: I'll probably dress up the pet and keep it for myself or give it as a gift to my boyfriend.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I have deviant art! It's Mysticmistake and I am watching you (that's not creepy at all)
Other: Thank you so much for doing this! I checked out your DA and your art is beautiful.
mysticmess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby among us » Thu May 11, 2017 11:35 am

Why did you chose your username?: I generally think it's a pretty nice and unique username c:
Share a little something about yourself: I love to draw and ice skate I'm at my friends house a lot I've improved in drawing a lot in only a year I love to dance and sing. Cartoons are my life haha (especially star vs the forces of evil)
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I just think it would be cool to have one! They look cool and pretty and also at the top at the list which is really cool!
What are your plans?: Going to tour train tunnels soon and in the summer (in about 2 months) not really gonna do anything might go to a few places and also switching schools in September.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play animal jam a bit and steam games are nice. Animal jam got a bit boring though I like discord and go there a lot o3o
Other: Not sure how you say please but thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!! I really appreciate it and hope you have a lovely week. Good luck everyone!! <3

(advertised in my signature and followed you on deviant art!)
(also watching is following on deviantart right? PM me if otherwise I'm new to deviant art haha)
Last edited by among us on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
among us

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu May 11, 2017 11:35 am

Why did you chose your username?: Eaglespirit is simply what I chose as my warrior cat name
Share a little something about yourself: That is a tough question for me, my signature has my interests and that's about it :P
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Honestly, its gorgeous
What are your plans?: Plans for the dog? I'll keep the dog in my favorites group
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play random things, Nintendo 64, and Da
Other: Please and Thank you!
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dumbdolphin » Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 am

Why did you chose your username?: I'm a huge animal lover, Miami Dolphins fan (NFL), and I thought it would be funny you know, a stupid dolphin when they are supposed to be smart. I recently swam and played with a pod of dolphins and the experience was amazing!

Share a little something about yourself: I love sports and I would love to go to a Florida college to become a Vet for my animal interests! I currently have 1 rescue dog and 2 rescue cats, they mean the world to me. My best sports that I play are football, volleyball, and basketball.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Never had a really good and valued pet before except for my recent Balloon dog. It would just mean the world to me to get a really good pet and it would be an ultimate dreamie that I would try and cherish forever and ever ^*^

What are your plans?: My plans are to try to keep and like I said cherish the dog until someone trades me something way over or a pretty good offer in general. I don't intend on giving or trading the dog away anytime soon if I win her ^^ I tend to keep the pets I love or was gifted for a while become it just seems rude to trade away a gift in a matter of days or weeks <3

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play lots of different games! Various Call of Duties, Overwatch, Star Stable Online, and Animal Jam!

Other: I love watching various tv shows. Current watches are The Fosters (Waiting for Season 5!) and Stranger Things (Just Started!!) I love going to the beach and watching the sunsets as the wind whips my hair and I smell the amazing ocean breeze. I'm starting to ride horses for either competition or just a hobby^^ Thank you so much for being so kind in doing this, it warms my heart and makes me very happy <3
𝔸
𝕟
𝕘
𝕖
𝕝
𝕤

𝕠
𝕗
𝕋
𝕙
𝕖

𝕊
𝕖
𝕒

╔═══════════╗
hello!
⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅
zoology major ‧.°
adult user
╚═══════════╝
Dumbdolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clawdina » Thu May 11, 2017 11:45 am

Why did you choose your username?: "Clawdina" is the name of one of my characters
Share a little something about yourself: I draw, read, and write. I also
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I would love to get one to help me get fodder for giveaway purposes and to help me get dream pets
What are your plans?: Said above
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Rescreatu, Howrse, Animal Jam (occasionally) and I do have a deviantart (I'm princessajm16)
Other: Thank you! This is really kind of you! c:

she/her | ace ♠️
Need to vent?
Want help?
My PMs are open!
Looking for Art
Barn + Stables
Clawdina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kisakei » Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 am

Why did you chose your username?: Ooh well I used to play World of Warcraft, and like my WoW friends, I was the ultimate edgelord. Fangdrip is like a fang dripping blood so it was egdy enough for me. I can't be edgy if I try anymore, but I made a lotta friends under this name so it just kinda stuck ^^;
Share a little something about yourself: Hmm, well I own a rabbit who has black fur. She's a lil' off like me so we're the perfect pair aha!
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: The UR Tiger has always been one of my dreampets, but I haven't been actively trying to get him because he's way out of my league rip
What are your plans?: Probably keep him in my "favorites" group; maybe dress him up. I definitely plan to keep him for a while, but I might trade him off if I find another pet that I fall in love with- that's pretty unlikely though, I tend to stick with one thing forever haha.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I have a DA; it's Maggietdog. I'll watch you right after this! I usually lurk around Eldemore, Goatlings and Howrse for other adoptable games; I also play Overwatch. (And the occasional Spyro and Crash Bandicoot when my brothers and I dig up the PS2 :'D)
Other: Thank you for this opportunity!
Art Shop

Looking to get a sig coded. Please reach out if you code :)
Kisakei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mountain tree » Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 pm

I'd love to be entered to win the UR Tiger Dog, please!

Why did you chose your username?: I actually held a contest a few years ago to find me a new username, and this was the winner. It means 'color' or 'rainbow' in Basque!
Share a little something about yourself: I love cats, I work on a farm, and I have mild synesthesia.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I would love to become your UR Tiger's new owner for a couple of reasons! The first is that my goal on CS is to have a complete pet and item collection, and being a super high- demand pet on the top of the rares list, it would be an absolute dream to achieve (especially without losing all of my fodder)! The second reason is that I actually really love the design. The three tails are fun, and I love the faded purple, yellow, and orange together!
What are your plans?: I'd keep 'em of course! He/she would be a prized part of my collection and would get me a massive step closer to my long- term goal! I'd either name it Olive/Olivia (I'm not sure why the design reminds me of olives) or after you (perhaps Rouzi? or Izy? or Zani? or Rou? honestly Rouzani is so pretty the way it is!)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I am ortzadar on Flight Rising and @just_marg on instagram. I'm just getting into FR, though, so I'm much more into CS!
Other: thank you so, incredibly much for hosting this giveaway! It means a whole lot that you would give arguably the most prized pet to a complete stranger. It's thoughtful and generous, and you're going to make someone sooooooo happy on July 1st! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Side note: I'm advertising in my trade thread, trading rules, and signature c:
Last edited by mountain tree on Fri May 12, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    hi.
    ♀ | isfj | ♊
    sis cous syn fr trade
    seeking store pets & malk smileys
    & wishlist items please c:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    “Some believe it is only great power
    that can hold evil in check, but that is
    not what I have found.
    It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk
    that keep the darkness at bay.