Animal Jam Thread [V10]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Animal Jam Thread [V10]

Postby beeguts » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 am

Could anyone get me the new party hat? I'll trade a few rares, I've already got the hoodie XD
The Succulent Queen wrote:I made a google doc for the item consensus. I think that this is an okay thing to do? Here's the link- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jxk ... sp=sharing

Please keep in mind my message at the top. Since anyone can edit it it could possibly get messy quickly otherwise. Also, I would think that it may be best if we keep the people working on the actual doc to a minimum? Idk this is all things we can discuss. I also was thinking some and I have a good friend who is buddies with wootmoo and (it think) bepper and possibly some other famous jammers?

How do you add your name to the side? I want to add silver ring to there, as I've got one XD
Last edited by beeguts on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:37 am

does anyone have rare feathered mask from the carnival? i missed it
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:37 am

Geowlett wrote:does anyone have rare feathered mask from the carnival? i missed it

Yeah, what would you offer? Im XxGatekeeperxX
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 am

what is a pink party hat worth in long collars?

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 am

can someone trade me the flowery braided spring hair?

im also looking for the full set of arctic armor
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING.! » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 am

Can someone please get me the Spring Party Hat? I am NM ;-; And I really want it, it looks so cool! Please PM me if you will, thank you so much! I will give you something in return! :)

Let us live.
QUITTING.!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greta Van Fleet » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:42 am

AJ is seriously pissing me off. This is the 3RD time they have taken my items. I've noticed it happens when i send items to my back up member aj and then back to my main animal jam. So far I have lost a tan headdress, a dark pink headdress and 2 black longs. Every time i contact AJHQ about it, all they say is "You intentionally gifted it away. This case has been closed." .. yea but i told u i gifted it back to my account why are you closing the case? "This case has been solved and closed to further inspection." ... AJ support is literally the worst, I have never been able to count on them for ANY problems i've had because theyve called me a liar or found little concern about it. I'm thinking of calling them but i need to cool off first, otherwise I might accidentally be snippy with whoever answers. >.>
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

━ 𝙸𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢
𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
╔══════════════════════════════╗

Welcome to my profile ♡
Just another weirdo from the midwest
thriving off of art, music, & love!

╚══════════════════════════════╝
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Greta Van Fleet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:59 am

Kaneki Ken wrote:
    AJ is seriously pissing me off. This is the 3RD time they have taken my items. I've noticed it happens when i send items to my back up member aj and then back to my main animal jam. So far I have lost a tan headdress, a dark pink headdress and 2 black longs. Every time i contact AJHQ about it, all they say is "You intentionally gifted it away. This case has been closed." .. yea but i told u i gifted it back to my account why are you closing the case? "This case has been solved and closed to further inspection." ... AJ support is literally the worst, I have never been able to count on them for ANY problems i've had because theyve called me a liar or found little concern about it. I'm thinking of calling them but i need to cool off first, otherwise I might accidentally be snippy with whoever answers. >.>

All i have to say is, PREACH. Whenever i have a problem and contact them, such as my old account being hacked and then banned, they respond with ways on how to keep your account safe. Seriously? You think that matters at this point?
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:03 am

I WANT TO JOIN!

Chicken smoothie Username:
    .ss.

Animal Jam Username:
    lightlavander

Do you understand the rules:
    definitely

What is your favorite AJ Animal:
    snow leopard.

Will you respect others opinions:
    of course!

Anything extra:
    no.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 am

PanquakesWuvsYou wrote:
Kaneki Ken wrote:

All i have to say is, PREACH. Whenever i have a problem and contact them, such as my old account being hacked and then banned, they respond with ways on how to keep your account safe. Seriously? You think that matters at this point?

IKR, its like hey aj can you find who took my itme sand return my items to me and theyre like "Safe jammers only share their password with trusted adults. Safe jammers don't put their passwords into generators. Safe jammers..." and youre sitting there like - aj that's not what I asked for.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me