★ | Dragon Cave Thread | V.20 | ★

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: ★ | Dragon Cave Thread | V.20 | ★

Postby Sunset wing » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 am

In my cave my dragons right now are sorted by default. But I want them to be sorted by breed, but whenever I click "sort by breed," The dragon get sorted by breed for a minute or so, but whenever I refresh the page they go back to default. I hope this makes sense!
Sunset wing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunset wing » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:10 am

Birb wrote:
Sunset wing wrote:In my cave my dragons right now are sorted by default. But I want them to be sorted by breed, but whenever I click "sort by breed," The dragon get sorted by breed for a minute or so, but whenever I refresh the page they go back to default. I hope this makes sense!

You can change the default sorting by going to "Change Sort Order" under your account settings and selecting what you want under "Automatically sort my dragons by..."

Oh ok! Thank you!
Sunset wing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synergy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:31 am

Synergy wrote:
Synergy wrote: -snip-

Giveaway time again guys!

I raided the AC and I guess someone had fun breeding their Xenos, because I have 4 eggs to give away! I have [strike]1 Chronos, 1 Gaia, 2 1 Mageia, 1 Pyro, and 1 Thalassa. Please PM me with which one you want - give me your first choice and second choice - I stress this because these eggs will go quick and they go to whoever asks for it first. You will only receive one egg, so choose wisely! I will leave this open for 24 48 hours, and whatever eggs are left will be posted on a two-way so I know where it goes. (If this happens, I'll explain it then!) I will provide the trade links. If you already have tons of Xenos, please allow others who may not have any or very few to claim them first!

If all the eggs get distributed, I will edit my post and say so - please don't get upset if you don't get one! Enjoy guys!~

I have 1 Gaia 2 1 Mageia, and 1 Pyro left! PM me for what you want!

Last chance! If you have gotten one and you'd like another, feel free to ask as well!

Just have the 1 Pyro left!

All gone!
Last edited by Synergy on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 am

InterfectorFactory wrote:
meerkat boi. wrote:What does it mean when the dragon has an all capital letter code?

Absolutely nothing, their codes are generated and there's no meaning behind them. They're just for navigating to the right page with the link.
See, every dragon has a unique link, this is also why they can't have names that are the same as other dragons or your browser wouldn't know which dragon to go to.
A link to a dragon would be "https://dragcave.net/view/CODE" with "CODE" being the letter code or it's name.

Oh ok

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 11Seal11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:33 pm

does any have a magma dragon they would be willing to trade away? i have cheese, xenowyrms and golden wyverns!
Im IRL friends with hourglass56, so mods dont ban us. im also friends with littlepaws12 but he quit because of a really mean user
11Seal11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 11Seal11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

11Seal11 wrote:does any have a magma dragon they would be willing to trade away? i have cheese, xenowyrms and golden wyverns!

i dont have a cheese hatchling its adult now but i do have an ice dragon!
Im IRL friends with hourglass56, so mods dont ban us. im also friends with littlepaws12 but he quit because of a really mean user
11Seal11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweet flower! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 pm

I have lots of rares im looking for green or red dino
HI!
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
CS ROCKS!
Sweet flower!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweet flower! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:06 pm

My brothers wondering if anyone wants to trade?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... COHUvQpk-g
HI!
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
CS ROCKS!
Sweet flower!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 11Seal11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 pm

11Seal11 wrote:
11Seal11 wrote:does any have a magma dragon they would be willing to trade away? i have cheese, xenowyrms and golden wyverns!

i dont have a cheese hatchling its adult now but i do have an ice dragon!

nevermind just got it cavebron! once they grow up i can tru to get gon!
11Seal11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me