over

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Play Freerice, win a UR B-Wolf

Postby Flowerlily » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:41 pm

FerrousFarron wrote:
We've definitely donated well beyond 1,000,000 grains, but I'll still excited to see a total tally of all the grains donated by all participants.
As brutal and time consuming as giveaways like this may be, I do wish it were something done more often, because it just results in so much being donated. It's definitely a format I'll use someday in the future for my own giveaways. :D Though I'll probably make it last over a shorter period of time, so that it's not as brutal...Keeping this up for as long as we had to was actually quite draining, and I'm really tired ^^;;;

Definitely!! And I feel you, I'm prolly going to pass out for a good long while XD
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby billie eilish » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:47 pm

i went through and roughly added up all the (provable) amounts and we donated over 2.7 million grains so far. keep it up! don't give up now! 3 million is a stretch but we can try for it!
╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

krista - 18+ - she/her bisexual
infj - ravenclaw - pisces
college music education major
violist, dancer, singer, pianist
saw billie live 6.9.2019

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
billie eilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:50 pm

crankgameplays wrote:
    i went through and roughly added up all the (provable) amounts and we donated over 2.7 million grains so far. keep it up! don't give up now! 3 million is a stretch but we can try for it!

Not sure if we'll be able to do that much for the short remainder of this contest, but if it helps, I recently got the go-ahead from a global mod to make an unofficial ChickenSmoothie community FreeRice group, so I'll be making that once this is over.

Only thing is that I can't make a thread for it because too many other FreeRice-related threads exist, but I am allowed to advertise it in my sig, so be on the lookout for it. From there, we can reach that goal with a much more lax atmosphere. Because as great as it was to donate as much as we did... it was really stressful. :')))

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby billie eilish » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:54 pm

FerrousFarron wrote:
crankgameplays wrote:

Not sure if we'll be able to do that much for the short remainder of this contest, but if it helps, I recently got the go-ahead from a global mod to make an unofficial ChickenSmoothie community FreeRice group, so I'll be making that once this is over.

Only thing is that I can't make a thread for it because too many other FreeRice-related threads exist, but I am allowed to advertise it in my sig, so be on the lookout for it. From there, we can reach that goal with a much more lax atmosphere. Because as great as it was to donate as much as we did... it was really stressful. :')))

i'm definitely down for that, i'll keep an eye out!
╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

krista - 18+ - she/her bisexual
infj - ravenclaw - pisces
college music education major
violist, dancer, singer, pianist
saw billie live 6.9.2019

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
billie eilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:53 pm

It's been made! Now we have a leisurely way to play while still giving a good name to ChickenSmoothie. Cheers!

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorasuperman45 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Flowerlily135 wrote:
FerrousFarron wrote:
We've definitely donated well beyond 1,000,000 grains, but I'll still excited to see a total tally of all the grains donated by all participants.
As brutal and time consuming as giveaways like this may be, I do wish it were something done more often, because it just results in so much being donated. It's definitely a format I'll use someday in the future for my own giveaways. :D Though I'll probably make it last over a shorter period of time, so that it's not as brutal...Keeping this up for as long as we had to was actually quite draining, and I'm really tired ^^;;;

Ikr. This was so tiring. I spent most of my time doing this. But it was really rewarding being able to help people
sorasuperman45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:26 pm

You all MUST stop playing at 12:00 AM tonight! I'll be tallying scores the following day. Check this timer to see how much time you got left!: https://time.is/CT

Just realized something that I should mention, since I did get that group set up and put in my signature...
Unless you decide to use an new account for the group, wait until after this giveaway is judged to start participating in the group, once the time limit is over.
Of course if you only wanted to use that account for this giveaway and you plan on making a new one for the group, then feel free to start whenever you like.
(This is the last post I'll make regarding it, since I don't want to clog the thread with unrelated topics and advertisement.)

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorasuperman45 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:59 pm

FerrousFarron wrote:
You all MUST stop playing at 12:00 AM tonight! I'll be tallying scores the following day. Check this timer to see how much time you got left!: https://time.is/CT

Just realized something that I should mention, since I did get that group set up and put in my signature...
Unless you decide to use an new account for the group, wait until after this giveaway is judged to start participating in the group, once the time limit is over.
Of course if you only wanted to use that account for this giveaway and you plan on making a new one for the group, then feel free to start whenever you like.
(This is the last post I'll make regarding it, since I don't want to clog the thread with unrelated topics and advertisement.)

I cant find it in ur sig but I really wanna join .
sorasuperman45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:05 pm

════
━ ━ ━ ━
━ ━ ━ ━
━ ━ ━ ━
Hello my
name is
Tsuki or
Akarin~
I like ma
-king sig
natures!
+genshin
━ ━ ━ ━
═ ═ ═
██░
██░
██░
██░
██░

██░
██░
██░
██░
██░
██░
➞➞
TEXT
TEXT

██░
██░

═ ════ ═ ═
══════╤█████████ ██

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
𝙁𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙎 LVL. 90
𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 ━ ━
█████
██
██
◥█
↯ █
█████████
█████████

╰ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
⤴︎██
PANO
R͠A͠M͠A
P͠A͠N͠O
R͠A͠M͠A
███
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Username: Penguingps
Link to FreeRice Account: http://freerice.com/users/boogara
What is a goal you have for 2018?:volunteering with animals more
(i started playing after this so hopefully that's fine?)
eyyy everything is actually alright don't worry ok <3
A little obsessed with buttons
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me