2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby honeycat; » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:38 am

Sashtato wrote:I heard some people talking about the fawns and the possibility that the pink fawn was a bit harder to get, so I traded the last of my tokens for all fawns and this is what I got!

Fawns

My guess is that I either got super lucky, or I misunderstood and its just that the pink ones are more popular. I found that the brown and white and dark brown were the least common, especially dark brown. What do you guys think? What was your experience with these guys?

(I only included fawns I traded tokens for, not ones I got in trades with other users)

I had also guess that the golden dragon was a bit rarer than the others but after pulling about 20 of them I found that all outcomes seemed about the same. As for the chickens, I had a much harder time getting orange chickens after day 1. I got three in a row on the first day but then maybe only 1 after that? I am only getting trades with the blue and purple ones too which makes me think its maybe a bit less common? That or like the pink deer and maybe just more popular.

funnily enough those were also the three boxes i spent my leftover tokens on! these were my pulls:

fawns: 4 dark brown l 6 light brown l 5 pied l 5 pink

dragons: 5 gold l 6 purple & black l 7 green & brown

chickens: 4 blue l 4 purple l 8 orange

overall in my little pulls i did everything seemed decently even for me! the pink fawn and gold dragon definitely felt rarer to me but i'm seeing now that for me they really weren't. although i definitely haven't been seeing them offered around they certainly have popularity. that orange chicken though definitely the most common outcome.
xxImage
l honeylynn l adult l 911 operator l leo l she/they l
xxxxxxxxxxxl happily marriedβ™₯ l
xxxxxx l 11.11.2021🌈 10.31.2022πŸŒ…β™₯ l

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
xImage
x✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
xxxfeel free to pm me !
xi love making friends
xand i'm here if you need
xa shoulder to cry on β™₯
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
l pm me l fr l trade me l
ImageImage Image
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:39 am

Sashtato wrote:I heard some people talking about the fawns and the possibility that the pink fawn was a bit harder to get, so I traded the last of my tokens for all fawns and this is what I got!

Fawns

My guess is that I either got super lucky, or I misunderstood and its just that the pink ones are more popular. I found that the brown and white and dark brown were the least common, especially dark brown. What do you guys think? What was your experience with these guys?

(I only included fawns I traded tokens for, not ones I got in trades with other users)

I had also guess that the golden dragon was a bit rarer than the others but after pulling about 20 of them I found that all outcomes seemed about the same. As for the chickens, I had a much harder time getting orange chickens after day 1. I got three in a row on the first day but then maybe only 1 after that? I am only getting trades with the blue and purple ones too which makes me think its maybe a bit less common? That or like the pink deer and maybe just more popular.

I traded in for 11 fawns and only 2 were pink. I got an even split of the two browns at 4 each and only 1 piebald (white and brown).
For dragons, only got 1 gold dragon out of 7 (3 each of the other two outcomes). And then I got 0 of the orange chicken after trying 6 times; 4 pinks and 2 blues.
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:40 am

GG everyone. This stamp is so sassy look at that eyebrow πŸ˜†
Random music I change every few days: 🎡🎢
Icon Credit ✧ Greyscale Collection ✧ Souvenirs
Note to self: 。 Β°
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
ImageγŠεœŸη”£Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:24 pm

a day late but i got 273 eggs total! probably would have hit the banner limit but i spent a few days of it only with my phone which is a lot more annoying to hunt with :p

and some stats just for fun-
Image 60
Image 68
Image 67
Image 61
Image 1
Image 2
Image 2
Image 1
Image 4
Image 1
Image 4
Image 3

now to trade em all in :’D
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MinniHowl » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:45 pm

honeycat; wrote:

Fawns

funnily enough those were also the three boxes i spent my leftover tokens on! these were my pulls:

fawns: 4 dark brown l 6 light brown l 5 pied l 5 pink

dragons: 5 gold l 6 purple & black l 7 green & brown

chickens: 4 blue l 4 purple l 8 orange

overall in my little pulls i did everything seemed decently even for me! the pink fawn and gold dragon definitely felt rarer to me but i'm seeing now that for me they really weren't. although i definitely haven't been seeing them offered around they certainly have popularity. that orange chicken though definitely the most common outcome.

Hmm.. I did 13 fawn pulls and only a single one was pink!
I also pulled 15 dragons where about half were gold and the other half was green. None were the coppery/rose one!

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Forever new, bear with me.
I want one copy of every pet on this site!
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Image Image
Image Image

Join the Discord server!
MinniHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverfang » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:07 pm

I got all i needed or wanted. Way overpaid for the bull I needed but it worked out. Now I can only hope to help others however I can. By far the dragons are my favorite.
Silverfang07 on Model Horse Blab

Missing gummy PPS SNAKE 2022 Halloween!
Silverfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebirdInMyHeart » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:23 pm

nowh wrote:
BluebirdInMyHeart wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting of tokens? I have no problem using them to get trade fodder if need be. But most years people are happy to pay C$ for them, this year not so much.

I haven't been trying to sell tokens, but I can give some perspective as I have been buying. When the event first started I was buying tokens because I wasn't sure if the banner limit would increase past 200/250.

I think I ended up buying somewhere between 30-50? I stopped buying after the initial banner raise. I was also surprised to see it get raised to 300. I didn't even collect all my banners since there was a lot. I think there's less demand than supply, since you know, every player could get 300 and a majority were buying before the store pets released.

The new store pets honestly might be the bigger factor here, everyone's scrambling for c$ to buy them. Especially since I know many people who only had 100c$ aside as we were not expecting 8 new pets!

Totally never thought about the store pets! I bet that’s it. I never use my real money for stuff like this (all my C$ come from trades) so I never bother with store pets and totally forgot they exist!
BluebirdInMyHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarjam » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:45 am

ohhhh, it is right there in the middle, but I only now noticed the bunny-shaped cloud in the background item! this is so cute! 😭

- - - -
​​​​ᴠ​​​​​ᴀΙͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ᴏ

α΄€ ʜᴏᴍ α΄ α΄€ ʏᴀ ʀᴀʏ

α΄ α΄€Ιͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ʀᴀʏ

α΄Šα΄‡Κ€Κœα΄œα΄α΄‡ Κ™Κ€α΄œΙ΄Ι΄α΄‡Ι΄ ɒ​​​​​​​​​​

- - - -

[ FR | TH ]
[ @dwarjam on other platforms ]

dwarjam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:27 am

I managed 300 banners. Got at least one of each token pet, I'm still missing a few of the free pets and one item and for the first time I have a full set of the Animal Eggs, though I pulled none of the snake eggs in all 300 banners the ones I have a through trade.

The RNG made it difficult to get one particular outcome with each of the boxes for me, thank goodness for swaps.

Those using a phone for banner hunting I find the CS Time page to be my friend, I have CS open on that page and either click the time link or refresh the page, then click the banner when it pops up, no scrolling or such needed.

All up I've liked the pets and items this year. I think the Golden/Yellow dragon was a favorite and the orange chicken and that's saying a lot because I'm not fond of the chicken lines.
My Birthday 7th May

ImageImageImage
Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:31 am

Only 30 minutes left, so SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!!!
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me